Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

CECE in sf magazine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : CECE in sf magazine! Topposter
Leo

CECE in sf magazine! Vide
PostSubject: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 8:48 pm

thanks to amber123,
we all found out that cece got interviewed by sf magazine!

CECE in sf magazine! Cece110

this is the first page of the interview!

i figured i would post on the forum in-case some people dont look at the chat box.

post your congrats to cece here!
and to read the hole interview go to the SF magazine!
link is posted below!
SF 13
goes from page 66-70

GO CECE GO!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : CECE in sf magazine! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 8:56 pm

Stevielee!!! This was so sweet of you to do!! Thank you, this means so much!! hiho
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra
Comments : errr...i have nothing to say really, but have a nice day! Smile

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 8:59 pm

Congratulations CeCe!!!! cheers Hug007 dancing I read the interview and it is amazing!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 9:01 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Stevielee!!! This was so sweet of you to do!! Thank you, this means so much!! hiho
your welcome my cece
:D
muha! Razz haha
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 9:09 pm

Awesome interview Cece.... cheers hiho :Pillow_Fi:*new* Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : CECE in sf magazine! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 9:43 pm

That is Cece's wish for Christmas. To be surrounded by men. LOL!!

Congrats again Cece.

Last edited by Sleepy-Genius on December 19th 2011, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 5:37 am

Congrats Cece!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 7:04 am

Congrats CeCe you did an awesome job Love067
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 8:15 am

yay yay hiho
Back to top Go down
Lecadeau
Lecadeau

Aries
Comments : Love to create male models and celebrities Sims!!

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 8:19 am

Congrat Cece!!! This is amazing! Great interview!!!
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 8:23 am

yay yay hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : CECE in sf magazine! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 4:14 pm

cheers cheers cancan hiho happy *NEW* dancing Big smile
That means "Yayyyyyyy !!!" sort of Razz
Congrats CeCe ! Great interview and great SF Christmas issue !! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 6:16 pm

Awww you guys are the best!! And yes...me in the middle of all those menzzz....woo hoo!!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 6:19 am

I decided to show you all some of the sims that were featured in the SF Magazine spread, issue 13, December 2011! Not all were used but a majority were!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 7:15 am

Wow. I want them all!! Ivone is my favorite female. I finally know you avatar's name. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Jaedub
Jaedub

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 11:08 am

Awesome CEce!Congrats again hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 6:45 pm

I've already seen the slideshow a couple of times, but I'll give it another go !!
LOVE !! hiho Love067 ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 7:17 pm

Several times? I feel so proud!! Yep, those are some of my babies, never released! @Sleepy, Chivonne is not my Avatar...I don't think. My Avatar is Nadayah. Chivonne is the cutie in the black shorts.
Thankies Jae!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 7:35 pm

Oh yes, I know that. I meant that I like your avatar, and now I know her name. I just immediately recognized her.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2011, 9:22 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Oh yes, I know that. I meant that I like your avatar, and now I know her name. I just immediately recognized her.

Oh...cool...thankies!!!! Razz Big smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 1:35 am

VERY AWESOME CECE ...LOVED THE INTERVIEW ...JUST SAD YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT HMM

I SEE U FINALLY FOUND A FEMALE SIM TO USE THE DIMPLES ON SHE IS SO CUTE ..IMANI?

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 3:23 am

I wasn't holding out Kami dear, I didn't want to release any of them before the mag came out. Sowwy... So I will let you guys choose, who do you want uploaded after I get the one I'm finishing up uploaded?
And who is your fav's, male and females.

Whatever/which ever you want. hiho

*except for the avi*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 5:55 am

All of them? Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 2:33 pm

Gotta agree with Sleepy !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 6:15 pm

Cece!!! I didn't know you were in SF -- omg congratulations!!! <3333 Gawd you make the hottest male sims out there, they're just....*dreeeeamny* And yeah, you know good and damn hell well we want ALL of your sims....psh, you gotta ask?? *smoochies*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 11:11 pm

Mercy!!! All of them?!! You guys sound like Asia (SF) when I told her to pick which ones she wanted and she 'all of them'...Well, I guess I got work to do but I can honestly say these will NOT be put out before Christmas or New Year's. I have wayyyyy too much on my plate currently, but I do have them ready to start distributing so it won't be as much work thankfully! You guys just make me blush with your sweet compliments!! Embarassed Razz ;)
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra
Comments : errr...i have nothing to say really, but have a nice day! Smile

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2011, 11:22 pm

CeCe, i CANNOT wait to get your male sims! And do not rush, take all the time you need! yaaayy! Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
asiashamecca
asiashamecca

Comments : My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefor excused from saving Universes.
~Douglas Adams

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 3:26 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Mercy!!! All of them?!! You guys sound like Asia (SF) when I told her to pick which ones she wanted and she 'all of them'...Well, I guess I got work to do but I can honestly say these will NOT be put out before Christmas or New Year's. I have wayyyyy too much on my plate currently, but I do have them ready to start distributing so it won't be as much work thankfully! You guys just make me blush with your sweet compliments!! Embarassed Razz ;)
I am SO serious when I say they were all AMAZING sims. ALL of them. If I could have I would have used them ALL. Every single one. I just wanted to say thank you Cece for all the work you put into the feature. I was crazy excited to feature you and CStyles and all those new sims were the icing on the cake. Thank you for making my Sim hood a more beautiful place. ;) And thank you again for the interview. I'm so happy that you liked it.

HUGS! Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

Totally my pleasure Asia dear!! It was more than worth the work and I'm glad you got your hood hooked up!! Now time to make some pretty little babies and let me see them! Lol!! I was totally honored to be posted in SF, one of the best top rated mags of the sims community!! Hug007
Back to top Go down
amada
amada

Leo

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 3:07 pm

Congratulations CeCe! Such hot sims!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 10:53 pm

Thank you Amada!! And welcome to Cstyles! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CECE in sf magazine!   CECE in sf magazine! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CECE in sf magazine!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com