Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Th_banner
Top Poster : Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Vide
PostSubject: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 8:44 am

Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Scree129

This is Angeline Hamming's first child, Benjamen.

Growing up, he loved rock and hip hop so much, he dreamt of being a super rock / hop star. He and his friends had formed the band "Bend to Win" while teenagers, and where pretty good. However, things don't always last. They split apart due to the usual and obvious reasons people quit bands: tissue paper. Although the band did not get very far through out the country, they are still widely known throughout their town. So, Sam continued to do solo shows town-wide under the alias "The Bender Man" or as people call him affectionly, "Bender". That did not satisfy him; it wasn't the same without the crew, so he found another profession as an officer because he wants to retain the cool, strong, and brave image that he has, although he is a bit clumsy at times.

For more, please visit blog post.

If you don't want to download all of the content, just PLEASE at least download the skin and sliders. Thank you.

Custom Content
☺☻☺ Everyday Bottom | Everyday Shoes | Formal Top ☺☻☺

☺☻☺ Eyes | Skin (but download here) | Cover Blush | Default Replacement Beard (Stubble) | Lips | Eyebaggage (but download here) | Junk Texture | BloomBase Male Feet Replacement (not really required, but looks nice) ☺☻☺

☺☻☺ Facial Sliders by Ahmad | Head Shape Sliders by Jonha | Lip Thickness Slider by Jasumi | Chin to Neck Slider by Heiret | GEOM Slider Set "Nose Septum" by aWT | Chin Width Slider by GnatGoSplat ☺☻☺

The Sims 3: Ambitions, Generations, Town Life

Download .sim file

Last edited by Sleepy-Genius on August 2nd 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 9:14 am

oh he is handsome..thanks for sharing him.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 11:47 am

very handsome sim , glad you are sharing your sim, he looks a real male sim .orange
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:13 am

I like his average looks and LOVE his nose!! Very creative Sleepy. Be sure you check your links to make sure you don't have them confuzzled on your two male downloads today. Also...where is our regular pic spam???? You know how much I LOVE pic spam!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 10:07 am

Pic spam? I was trying to save room... I was trying no to make the post long. I'll do regular pic spam, on here that is. Too bad you can't do overflow-y using bbcode.

and thanks for reminding me . I meant to change it before I left. I was confused at what you were talking about though, at first. Smile

Plus I was wondering why no one was downloading Gonzalo. I have to admit that Abel is my favorite (man) so far. I will post him today.

Thanking for like them.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 7:42 pm

Another great looking simmeh !! cheers happy *NEW*
Don't you just love freckles ?!? Love001 blushing Big smile hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 9:33 pm

Hmm...well maybe we can find another method to make it easier. You don't have to do a pic spam, but more than one pic is just a better presentation and I think a bit fairer for others viewing to possibly download. That's why I'm wanting a side profile view as well. (I added this to the rules as well as it's a running announcement) Maybe I should global it so nobody misses it.

I'm actually going to be making several changes, not huge, just make it a tad easier in uploading/downloading sims.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 8:15 am

Okay, Cece. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto   Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamen (Hamming) Sekemoto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com