Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Sims 3 by EvaTer Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 by EvaTer Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Sims 3 by EvaTer Os51eg
Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 3:27 pm

Hi ya All,

Here I am again, just found some time to work on creating a Sim, altough I had to work yesterday. I think Mishal has turned alright I guess (see pics below).

Casual:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Mishal+Esmati+01

Formal:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Mishal+Esmati+03

Sleep:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Mishal+Esmati+04

I hope you all like Mishal, you can download her here. Do not forget to check out my Blog, http://evater-sims3.blogspot.com/

Groetjes, Cheers, Gruessen,

Eva
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:10 pm

first of all, Hi! welcome to cstyles! :D second of all, wowza! xD she looks amazing! I love her hair, you did a great job on her! ill check out your blog right now Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:39 pm

Hi Kelle,

Thanks for your compliments, I really appreciate it Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_cheers . And I'm glad I joined CStyles !! I hope I can make some more Sim contibutions in the near future.

Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_wink Eva
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:47 pm

no problem! its always great to see new faces lol and i linked your blog to mine, my blog is http://kellesblogofeverything.blogspot.com if you want to take a look xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:49 pm

Eva all I say say is what kelle said!!! She is def getting front page attention! So funny is I made one and they look similar with the hair, but without the hair they look totally different. I'm going to upload her when I get more pics of her but dang girl this Sim is amazing!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:51 pm

btw eva, where did you get that heart necklace? Must....have!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:57 am

Hi and welcome. She's a stunner!Great job! Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 9:52 am

wow shes beautiful!!! i LOVE the skin tone, the cleavage and butt so look so realistic and .. dare i say.. juicy lol.
where did you get it?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 2:12 pm

Hi ya All,

Thanks for all the compliments you all !! I love ya all ! And for Mishal being on the frontpage, well I almost don't know what to say... A Big Thanks for sure !!! Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_sunny
First I need to answer some questions:
Kelle - the heart necklace is designed by NataliS, there are 2 versions, you can find the here:
Version 1
Version 2
For Mishal I used the 2nd version, I think (their both similar, but I like the 2nd version better).

Btw, I visited your blog & added it to my links as well
Zeri - The skin is by Lady Frontbum, I used the "Default Naughty Body", you can find it here:
Body / Skin

I hope to finish a Sim later to day, called 'Paige'. I have been working on here for about a month or so, together with Shai / KittyCat208. She's 13 years old and she lives in the United States, where as I live in Holland. So after a lot of emails and stuff, she's almost finished. So I'm already a bit excited. I will go work on her now.

Thanks again,

Eva
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:03 pm

oh cant wait to see paige!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com