Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Account Deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Account Deleted Th_banner
Top Poster : Account Deleted Topposter
Featured Artist : Account Deleted Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 9:47 pm

Well... My Imageshack Account was deleted because I posted a nude Sims 3 skin up, apparently it looked so realistic that it counted as nudity -_-

I swear to GOD I am so ANGRY right now... ALL my images will now be gone...
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 10:20 pm

Oh lord, that's a real shame. I'm sorry that this happened to you.
I've recently tried Imageshack as a temporary site for images until my photobucket was restored. It took down some of my Sims images just because it had naked butts on it. No frontal nudity, only posteriors.

Photobucket's been kind to me so far. Have you ever tried it, or do you not like it, the free bandwidth wasn't enough, both?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 10:39 pm

I hope you saved your pics in the game!! I"m so sorry about them shutting you down, I know the pic you are talking about and honestly I thought it was very subtle. It shows pix elated nips and in a tasteful way. I use photobucket MOST of the time and just put it in private if I have pics that could be deemed questionable and they don't touch me. Is there anyway to get your pics back Mary?
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 10:44 pm

I went through your blog and it seems only your nude picture has been taken down, even if your account is deleted. Not sure if they will delete the rest, but at least right now all the pictures seems to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 11:10 pm

Yeah the pics are still visible but my account has been deleted so I need to make a new account... all the pictures I had stored on Image Shack are not accessible... I might have to use Photobucket *Sigh* I'm just not in the best mood today I guess lol
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2012, 3:07 am

too real wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
best put clothes on them from now or some blacked out somethig wowwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2012, 1:01 pm

That sucks Sad... They should at least warn the person to remove the images themselves first... instead of just deleting your account! Bah! angry *NEW*

I use photobucket mostly, I think so far I've only had one image taken down, but setting it to private like Cece said is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2012, 6:27 pm

Servming has been nice, but I mostly upload nude pics to the forum's server to avoid such things. Sucks it happened to you. :/

Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 3:18 am

.....Wow.... Well I use photobucket and its pretty organzied but they won't delete your account for posting a picture they think is "nudity". They'd just delete the image themselves....I'd be pissed to. Maybe you should try using Flickr.
Back to top Go down
DauphineMarie
DauphineMarie

Scorpio
Comments : Il n'y a gâteau dans vos cheveux.

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 11:30 am

Wow.. That blows! I use photobucket, but I hate it. >.< I used to use imageshack as well, but I forgot my password lol. Smile

I would take all the pictures on your blog and save them, just in case they want to be even more greedy b*stards... angry *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 2:04 pm

!!!! deleted the whole account for just one picture!! man that will be annoing restoring every thing back up
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 7:13 pm

*Shakes head* It's really hit me hard, I don't usually drama queen over shit but I was PAYING for that account too -_- It just hit home because it's not REAL nudity, and to boil it down it was artistic nudity. Fake pixel art nudity. It wasn't a real person's naked body so I don't see why it was condemned. They could have at least questioned as to why I had ONE picture out of the 1000 on my account that was breaking the rules!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 9:30 pm

Is there a way to contact them?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:09 pm

*Shrugs* What for? They're just money-hungry idiots who can't tell the difference between pixels and REAL people lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Account Deleted Vide
PostSubject: Re: Account Deleted   Account Deleted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Deleted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: I Hate This...-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com