Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I still feel like day old boogers, but lying here in bed is driving me crazy also. So I decided I can beat this, while lying in bed I can update my game!!

Firstly...I don't want to use nrass hack...just scares me too much, but I do use the sliders of aWT and Johna. Has anything been updated with either creator so I can stick to these or is there another option I can use?

Also, I mentioned that I wanted to have a baby in game since I haven't had one in like over a year. I did this but when she was born she was born all whacky! Bad cc of course. I know what caused it but can't find the name of it to delete it. Actually 2 items.

One is the half horse half human costume. I did not download this so I have no idea how this even made it's way into my game. But the baby was born with this on. Creepy! Also she had on a pair of thigh high boots...totally distorted of course. I don't know the name of them either but I can say they are thigh high with a lace up look in the front. Older shoe not very detailed and it's also shows up in men's shoes. Gah!!
Pic:
UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Screen76

So if anyone can help with me with these tiny things I can do the unthinkable and update/patch my game. Shocked Smile

Here is a pic of my adorable baby girl in game!! She is so purdy!! Having a hard time finding baby clothes... Who is a creator who specializes in cute baby gear and 'free' please! ;)

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Screen77

With Mommy:
UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Screen78

Pic of Daddy:

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Screen79

Pic of Mommy alone:

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Screen80
She actually favors Daddy more.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on April 1st 2012, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 2:15 pm

keep the numbersliders if you dont have the 4x slider. keep or the other.

in fact take out the numberslider and keep the 4x slider in .
try that

mastercontroller seem pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 2:15 pm

KaRo63 wrote:
Did you look at this page? http://sims3.crinrict.com/badcc/BadCC_Clothing.html . There are many Bad-CC-clothes listed. I think the shoes are called Night Time Day Time Everyday Shoes (0x53c8a792708a8503c3af11001586b1b0.package). The Horse Body could be HorseBody all ages both genders (0xc20b58d5f0b0d951a4ae2473ba0e9d4d.package).
I hope you're gonna solve your problems. I have NRASS Mods Mastercontroller and Mastercontroller Integration Package installed. All sliders (Awt, Johna aso) work fine.

Thankyou !!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 5:33 pm

CeCe, the tts slider, is the chin cleft slider by TumTum, it's no problem keeping that in.
You just have to decide which slider hack you want in your game, either the "4x" or the "Num" by aWT. It's just you can't have both in your game, it's just like before.
And don't worry, "we" will get you through this !! ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:36 pm

KaRo63 wrote:
Did you look at this page? http://sims3.crinrict.com/badcc/BadCC_Clothing.html . There are many Bad-CC-clothes listed. I think the shoes are called Night Time Day Time Everyday Shoes (0x53c8a792708a8503c3af11001586b1b0.package). The Horse Body could be HorseBody all ages both genders (0xc20b58d5f0b0d951a4ae2473ba0e9d4d.package).
I hope you're gonna solve your problems. I have NRASS Mods Mastercontroller and Mastercontroller Integration Package installed. All sliders (Awt, Johna aso) work fine.

Thanks so much, I will def check these out and get that junk out of my game! I'm almost to the point of uninstalling, but that is a last resort. Everyone has been so helpful to me and not seeing this as 'just a problem' that I shouldn't be whining over. I love this site and it's members!! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:37 pm

I'm such a crybaby. Lol! sad
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 7:26 pm

Cece, were you able to access your skins yet? You patched to 1.33, right? CMAR's Skintone Panel Mod works for 1.31-1.33.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:49 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Cece, were you able to access your skins yet? You patched to 1.33, right? CMAR's Skintone Panel Mod works for 1.31-1.33.

Hi Ameenah, I did update to 1.33 and how do I find the mod to try? I want to have it just in case the other suggestions don't work. I'm desperate. Sad...
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:28 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Ameenah wrote:

Hi Ameenah, I did update to 1.33 and how do I find the mod to try? I want to have it just in case the other suggestions don't work. I'm desperate. Sad...

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270

Here you go hun...all you need is the skintone panel....called cmar_SkinTonePanel1.26.zip its up to date and works at all times...Cmar made it so it works no matter what version of the game you have. Then use the AWT slider hack so you can have the 4x feature...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:37 pm

KaRo63 wrote:

I tried to find both of the cc you gave the information for but it's not showing up. I do think that is the name of the boot so it's odd that it won't show up either by name or the numbers. I'm going to examine that link you provided, I probably have other corrupted stuff that I'm ot even aware of. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 11:05 pm

Wow! I just went through the bad cc list and had a couple of things. Went spring cleaning and now getting ready to boot up the game with just the ONE slider hack and see what's going on. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 12:05 am

You can do it Cece! <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 4:41 am

Ok, now we are getting somewhere! I got 6 sliders to show up but not the normal amount. I usually have around 12 if I remember correctly so it's not showing all of them. CAS is very glitchy, it takes sooooo long to go from one task to another.

So question, how do I get back the additional sliders I had so that they show all the skins and none of my already made sims are not affected? I probably will have to uninstall if it keeps being glitchy because it's such a headache and then reinstall fresh. But this time I'd like to be able to know more precisely what I need. You all have been wonderful helping me!! I probably would have just smashed my disc if you hadn't been there for me.

Getting ready to sign out of game and work on it again tomorrow. I've worked on this thing for several day's now but I'm happy that we are at least getting some getting somewhere.

I think I've put so much into this it's about time to put more into the forum. Way too behind in updates and such but I did get some little ones done today!! Yay! hiho
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:01 am

If you got the AWT x4 in your game then all your sliders should work and show. I am just glad i have not had the problems everyone else has had since the updates...knocking on wood.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 9:48 am

If you are going to use aWT's slider hack, here are the files you will probably want for CAS:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ojmahnm6l217m1g

There are four files included (in a .rar file):
* S-Club [ts3-mod] Slider Hack [v1.33.2] 4X
* cmar_SkinTonePanel
* ShimrodsCaSCamZoomInPets129
* UI Mod - CASMoles by Rez Delnava

These four mods should be all you need for CAS. You need BOTH the SkinTonePanel mod and awT's mod, so I've included both. aWT's mod allows you to have more facial sliders and expands their range. CMAR's mod allows you to see all your non-default skintones. Some people are able to simply use their scroll wheel on their mouse to scroll through the skintones, but this mod adds a scrollbar to the area. aWT's mod and CMAR's mod are perfectly compatible with one another.

ShimrodsCaSCam allows you to zoom in closer while you're making a sim, the version I included is applicable for every patched version from Pets and upwards. It works just fine with 1.33.

If you use any kind of beauty marks on your sims (that are categorized as beauty marks, like the pack by Daluved) then you will need the mod that expands that area. That's "UI MOD - CASMoles." Without it, you will only be able to see 2 more custom moles, even if you have installed 10.

*BTW* These are NOT the sliders, but the mods that allow you to access your extra sliders and skins. If you are having trouble figuring out which sliders you might have installed I can also upload those for you into an organized folder.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 11:43 pm

Ok, update. I had to do an uninstall/reinstall and I worked on that all day yesterday! So I started my game up, minus any mod's or hacks, it worked fine and then I added the mods. Still only 6 slots showing for skins and now like my eyelashes don't extend out long like they used to. I know the skins are still there, I just can't reach them.

Oddly...clothes that I didn't even know I had with generations and world adventures are showing up!! I have no idea what happened there but not complaining and I cleaned up my packages so that feels good! I have nothing in my game that doesn't have a specific name on it. So anything that is listed as a bunch of numbers is gone! Freed up a ton of space.

So...we are almost there!! Any solutions or suggestions on these last 2 problems?
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 11:53 pm

Cece, before patching, which specific mod were you using to extend your amount of sliders/slider range?

Besides the lashes, are any of your facial sliders reaching the appropriate values? It sounds like the slider multiplier isn't working, but it would be odd if it was only not applying to the lashes.

Besides the lashes, there a few others that aren't showing up, like in the head area I can tell some are missing. But like mouth is working, nose is working.

I used aWT before I patched to help give me more sliders. ;)
Back to top Go down
KaRo63
KaRo63

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 1:25 am

Did you check your packages with Delphy's Dashboard? Sometimes there's a conflict that causes a malfunction. Info amd link http://sims3.crinrict.com/2010/01/anleitung-sims-3-dashboard-tool-von-delphy.html
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:43 am

Thank you KaRo63, I will def check this out tomorrow! Ameenah, now that I think about it, I think I had this same problem when I last updated aWT, it seems like there a couple of us that had to go to his blog and ask him what we were doing wrong. Too bad I can't remember and now he has changed his blog so I'm not even sure he has that info anymore. I don't know how I forgot that.

I feel we are getting close!! Of course numb nuts me, (wait, mouth isn't working...forgot) went in to work on a sim since I was already in game and changed the sims lips!! Serious brain fart!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:07 am

I love aWT and use all of his sliders but I have no experience using his slider hack in my own game. Hopefully we can collectively figure out what's going wacky with the mod.

If not, and NRAAS Master Controller and Awesome Mod are too much for the game, there is always the XCAS slider hack. However, XCAS limits the amount of sliders you can add to 75 - whereas, with Awesome and NRAAS the slider cap is something like...1000? A number you're not likely to reach, basically. 75 seems like a lot, but that doesn't account for how many sliders you can add to each section.

Are you currently using compressed packages or CC Magic? Do you have a lot of sub-folders in your packages folder? Sometimes this can be the culprit. Depending on how your resource.cfg file is set up, you are limited to how many folders you can nest. So if you have something like Packages > Mods > Sliders Hacks > awt.package the game might not register it.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 4:21 pm

I don't have my packages in separate folders, I tried that once and none of them would register in my game. I keep saying I'm going to compress but haven't gotten around to that either. (which is a good thing since I had to do that re-install) I feel like we are so close to this. CAS is not as glitchy as it was, doesn't stop responding and only a tiny bit of lag from time to time. I'm going to use that program that goes through and see's if I have any bad files or conflicting cc and clean that out. Also, what is cc magic?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 4:59 pm

Delphy's has not been updated yet so I can't use that and for the life of me I can't figure out where the download button is for Custard. Sad... :doh:*new*
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:15 pm

CeCe on the 6 skin tone slots:

Click so you see the six slots, hover with your mouse over the 6 slots, then scroll down with your mouse(wheel) to see more than the six skin tones (you can also scroll up again, after scrolling down).

With regards to the eyelashes, do you have all these sliders in your game (as these extend the eyelashes to begin with):
- CAS Sliders by Ahmad (Link)
For properly using these sliders in game you of course need the aWT slider hack or the NRaas MC mods.

I hope this helps ! ;)
Back to top Go down
KaRo63
KaRo63

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 1:43 am

Delphy's Dashboard isnt't updated yet but you can use it anyway. You'll get it at Mod the Sims http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006. (you need an account) I check all of my package downloads with it and if one's corrupt you may repair it with this program or delete it. Also I use Sims 3 Pack Cleaner (Custard http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=390235) before installing a Sims 3 Pack because if you have many downloads, the launcher does not show everything. So it's better to prove before installing then search the incorrect download for hours. Both programs indicate the cataloguing of your downloads. The worst case is a bad cc within a Sims 3 pack. The only way to get rid of the content is to delete the Sim which is packed with the bad cc.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 8:43 pm

GOOD NEWS!!! We got it to work!!! I went back over EVERYTHING in this post, re-checked my items I had previously installed. I then removed everything and one by one added them back to my game. I looked over the post replies, compared and realized that I did not have the CASsliders!! I added those and it worked!!

I'm so happyz and I thank each and everyone for their wonderful patience and help! I did notice something strange though yesterday. I was working on a sim and decided I didn't like the hair I had put on her previously, I went over to hair to find a new one, changed it and when I left hair I noticed that my Sims makeup had all disappeared! Her face was clean of all the makeup I had previously applied. Small thing compared to what we just went through huh and it could be a tiny one time glitch!

I'm marking this thread SOLVED!! Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 6:11 pm

Yayy !! cheers cheers dancing rockon happy *NEW* cancan Hug007 rave band no evil bicycle Happy 02 dancingbanana Big smile laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O   UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATED_(SOLVED)_Still won't work. Sliders, hacks and bad content oh My!! O-O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com