Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Transfer Student

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Transfer Student Vide
PostSubject: Transfer Student   Transfer Student I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 3:10 pm

I'm populating a new town, Riverview, and have my usual two schools placed. I placed another school for the upgraded Farm area and have students going there. Last nite I put a family in and the daughter was placed in the close school while the son was put wayyyyyy across town at Par Excellence, a long peddle to get to school since they're not going to be the active family all the time. I have Twallan Mods and have the Home School set and auto assign to False. When I send them to the computer there is no menu I see other than Enroll in Boarding School or after school enrollment so I can try and enroll him in the community school.

Dose anyone know how I can accomplish this?????? Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Transfer Student Topposter
Featured Artist : Transfer Student Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Transfer Student Vide
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Student   Transfer Student I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 9:25 pm

I have no idea. I'm just now getting to play the game some. I didn't even know that you could home school, or boarding school. Wow, I'm so far behind! Shocked
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Transfer Student Vide
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Student   Transfer Student I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 11:59 am

Finally got it Smile Smile Wasn't going far enough to get the right menu to come up , operator problem(LOL).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer Student Vide
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Student   Transfer Student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Student

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com