Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims Vide
PostSubject: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:41 am

Im Looking For A Good BLACK Male And Female Model With Skins That Look Good Once They Are Made Darker Can you guys post as many as you know of
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:44 am

The skin at Club Crimsyn (Aikea's) looks great at the very darkest end of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:45 am

I personally think all of Cece's sims (right on this site) are gorgeous. They're a couple pages back in the sim section, but you should definitely check some out if you haven't already. Smile
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:55 am

Let Me Look In To That
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 2:07 pm

well have look around over at simurbania for black sims
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 8:01 pm

Maybe I should upload my avatar model (or one like her) if your interested? The next sim I planned to release was going to be African because it was going to be a sibling of her's. My avatar madel's name is Temperance Abdullai. She is Liberian.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 8:28 pm

That Would Be Amazing Please Upload Her!

And Thank you mamx That Site Rocks, I Wish They Had More Sims 3 Stuff Tho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 11:21 pm

not sure who else does them i do collect ethnic sims since there few ou tthere to grab.

chobit did a good jamacian fella he lovely , he called jerrick . bald too. oh lalalalaa
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:01 am

*peeks in quietly* I will get right on it!! I know I've gotten sooooo behind in uploads and I have too many to count just from the SF magazine shoot alone!! I'm trying... I do agree with Aikea's skin, totally awesome on dark skin, I've even contacted her personally to let her know I'm very pleased with that quality of skin. Also, somehow I came across another skin, I can't post her name because I would misspell it horribly, but it begins with a G and she is a member here, a new member. Also, Evie's always been a fav of mine also.

I will do my bestest best best to get these boogers of mine uploaded!! Do you just want Black sims, or ethnic with a mixture of this and that? Or specific or even foreign sims.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 1:13 am

in sims2 we had realistic skintone made by realisitic but who was that . i think they were kind of photoshopped but they seem to work, mmmmm maybe that what sims3 need to use for dark dark skintone mm. the graphic is diff in sims3 somehow with dark dark skintones.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 8:14 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
*peeks in quietly* I will get right on it!! I know I've gotten sooooo behind in uploads and I have too many to count just from the SF magazine shoot alone!! I'm trying... I do agree with Aikea's skin, totally awesome on dark skin, I've even contacted her personally to let her know I'm very pleased with that quality of skin. Also, somehow I came across another skin, I can't post her name because I would misspell it horribly, but it begins with a G and she is a member here, a new member. Also, Evie's always been a fav of mine also.

I will do my bestest best best to get these boogers of mine uploaded!! Do you just want Black sims, or ethnic with a mixture of this and that? Or specific or even foreign sims.

I WANT Your AVI haha your one of my favs EVER i want everything you have haha I Want A Spicy Lookin Latina and A Black Girl haha Upload EVERYTHING haha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 8:15 pm

I'm going to get her out THIS WEEKEND!! I am free and I plan on doing nothing but making sure I get GiGi up for you!!! I feel so ashamed of myself for it taking this darn long!! Embarassed I have every kind of sim you mentioned and more so hopefully I will eventually get around to uploading more and more!! Thanks for such a awesome compliment!! Made my day!! hiho Oh..Latino male or female or both...?
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 8:33 pm

BOTH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims   Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Find Any Good Ethnic Sims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com