Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Catrina Santiago

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Catrina Santiago Th_banner
Top Poster : Catrina Santiago Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 8:03 am

scree200.jpg

This is Catrina. Her parents are Kyra Renea and Ian Santiago.

scree200.jpg

scree200.jpg

scree200.jpg

scree200.jpg

scree200.jpg

scree200.jpg

scree203.jpg

scree206.jpg

scree211.jpg

scree216.jpg

scree208.jpg

scree213.jpg

scree213.jpg

scree213.jpg

scree213.jpg

scree213.jpg

Details

Astrological Sign: Tarius
Favorites: Stu Surprise, Roots, Irish Green
Traits: Artist, Couch Potato, Friendly, Party Animal, Vegetarian
Lifetime Wish: Star News Anchor
Bio: Growing up, she watched a lot of TV. Basically, all she remembers about her childhood is the TV. It was always on and one was everywhere around the house. In her mind, she wanted to be the center of attention; however in her life, she was an unusually shy child. She never stepped out of her comfort zone much, just like her mom. Alone in her room, she had a desk that was setup like an anchor on the news and a big chart she would use for weather and traffic. She parents must have been spying on her because the next thing she new, she was off to a school dedicated to the Arts.

If you don't want to download all of the content, just PLEASE at least download the skin and sliders. Thank you.

Custom Content

☺☻☺ Everyday Bottom | Formal, Formal Shoes | Sleepwear | Swimwear | Athletic ☺☻☺

☺☻☺ Skin | Eyes | Hair | Cover Blush | Eyeshadow | Eyelashes (not necessary, but nice to have) | Eyebrows | BloomBase Male Feet Replacement (not necessary, but nice to have) ☺☻☺

Sliders

☺☻☺ Facial Sliders by Ahmad | Head Shape Sliders by Jonha | Breast Sliders by Delphy | Lip Thickness Slider by Jasumi | Chin to Neck Slider by Heiret | GEOM Slider Set "Nose Septum" by aWT | Chin Width Slider by GnatGoSplat ☺☻☺

The Sims 3:  Late Night, Town Life

Download .sim and .sims3pack file

Last edited by Sleepy-Genius on August 2nd 2012, 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Catrina Santiago Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Catrina Santiago Os51eg
Leo

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 4:17 pm

Very nice simmeh ! She looks sweet and I like her style !! cheers dancing hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Catrina Santiago Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:40 pm

Ooooh! It's your smexy avatar sim! She's gorgeous! Love067
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 6:44 pm

Thanks. I meant to post her a looong time ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 9:28 pm

She's gorgeous ! & Wow I just noticed she was your avatar Razz I love how she's not super doper model skinny Big smile She's definitively going in my game ❤
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 10:01 pm

Thanks Vanity. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 12:29 pm

it really is a good sim. if one one looks at other sims, this sim you made is better than them by a ton. the work you put into the eyes and nose , that pretty damn good. she is gorgous. nice makeup , the styling is really good. i do like good style put on the sims so we can see how pretty they are . great job
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 9:06 pm

Woah Thanks Mamx. The nose and eyes are the hardest part for me to do, so I spend a lot more time on that, and the jaw part. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 9:45 am

Robin!

#$%DFGdfgdyaaaaay (random typing happiness)

She is fantastic!

She has a very exotic look to her features and coloring. You dressed and presented her beautifully. That turquoise really compliments her skin. Catrina is going into my game, once I get it back up and running and decide on a world.

BTW, do you know where to find Nubie's retexture of that hair? He seems to have taken the link down from his blog and I believe Shyne retextured it a long time ago - but that was one of the hairs that was lost to the MegauploadMadness, I think???
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:53 pm

@Ameenah: Thanks. I just noticed about Anubis's download. I'll link another retex to it, or I will upload to my mediafire. I could have thought that Anubis uploads to Mediafire, but maybe I was imagining.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:31 am

Thanks, Robin! I don't know why he removed that retex from his site? I have a feeling it was just accidentally deleted when he was putting together the Peggy catalogue for his blog.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 1:45 am

So, I put the link to Peggy's version, and we all know where to get that. I will ask him if he has a copy if I don't I know I saved a lot of hair of his before conpressing... let me look now.

Last edited by Sleepy-Genius on June 1st 2012, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 2:43 am

So, I just emailed him, since I can't find my copy. I think I deleted it. :/ Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Klainebow
Klainebow

Scorpio

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 4:33 pm

She's gorgeous!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 10:54 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catrina Santiago Vide
PostSubject: Re: Catrina Santiago   Catrina Santiago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catrina Santiago

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com