Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Two Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Two Results Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Two Results Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Two Results Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:01 am

LuxuriantLady87:
Assignment Two Results Getatt10

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 10/10
Creativity: 9/10
Image Detail: 9/10
Overall Image: 10/10
Comments: Even with this being so dark, you haven't lost any of the detail, though for a perfect score a painting on the wall behind her would have finished it all off for me. You image didn't need a caption to invoke a story in my head, which I believe is what a picture SHOULD do, so congratulations! Trinities expression was perfect, my favorite for this round.

Judge Evie:
Image Detail: 8/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Comments: Your sim looks so sinister! I agree with PK, I can see a story within your image. I also believe that a good photograph doesn't need a caption or explanation, it should give the viewer their own story, and your photograph did that beautifully.

PiaPia:
Assignment Two Results Piapia10

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 9/10
Image Detail: 10/10
Overall Image: 8/10
Comments: Love the detail you put into this picture, and the attention to angles with the furniture. Love her outfit and her pose but her expression ruins the story for me, a smiling kitty who pushes chairs over hehe. I also would have gone with darker tones in the flooring and cage walls it seems a little too bright and airy to be grunge.

Judge Evie:
Comments: Wonderful detail, great camera angle, Awesome pose, your entry just screams grunge! Great Job!

Amelia:
Assignment Two Results Amelia10

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 7/10
Comments: Love the camera angle in this picture. Loving the guy sneaking up behind her in the background. Definitely not a fan of the outfit,she looks more like someone celebrating the fourth of July or something with that color combination.

Judge Evie:
Model: 8/10
Comments: Again, wonderful angle! The guy in the background def. gave you that 10 on Image Detail. Her sitting outside by candle light was an awesome touch. Your model just looks so beautiful. Great entry.

Kelle:
Assignment Two Results Kelle10

Judge PistolKitten:
Creativity: 8/10
Comments: Loving the makeup (used it in my own grunge picture in fact hehe) and the hair. Great use of some grunge building objects and textures. I felt with your description of whats happening in the image that you could have done some more with it, without the caption I didn't really know what the story was. The daylight outside the window also doesn't link with your story.

Judge Evie:
Image Detail: 9/10
Comments: I love the detail, beautiful background, though the daylight doesn't really fit. Your model looks awesome. I don't know what else to say, great job!

[Eliminated] Izzy:
Assignment Two Results Izzy10

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 8/10
Comments: Nice little story reflects the assignment very well. The poses you chose are very appropriate but Zion's outfit is a tad boring. The ''alleyway'' could have been made more to look like an alleyway in my opinion.

Judge Evie:
Model: 7/10
Image Detail: 7/10
Comments: I love the poses, I love the dumpster in the photograph and the expressions on the sims faces. I think there was a little bit lacking in the image, but overall it was a good shot.
[/code]

I hate to eliminate Sad... makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 3:44 pm

Yikes, didn't do as well as I hoped. I actually had a different outfit but it kept breaking when she sat in the pose so lamely instead of searching for something else I 'settled.' Definitely won't be doing that again. Sad...

Big congratulations, LuxuriantLady, your picture showed the theme of the assignment off so well. It was a stunner. :D And goodbye Izzy, we hardly got to know you. I really enjoyed your story, it was very chilling to read. Assignment Two Results Icon_pale

Well, the scary reality of elimination is setting in. Competitions are intense!
Back to top Go down
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 3:50 pm

Stories are what I do best. I'll be lurking. Good luck everyone, I had some fun. I'm glad I could compete.

Assignment Two Results Smiley-vault-character-108-------Izzy
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
PiaPia

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 4:13 pm

Woooh! Thank God that I'm still in! Ok, I'll go a bit further on my "darkness", haha. I just really don't like black that much (great competition for me to be in, huh?), so I guess that's the reason why I try to brighthen things up all the time Razz

By the way, congratulations LuxuriantLady87! Your picture was awesome! And I'm sorry to see you go, Izzy, because I think your picture was awesome!

Anyway, not to be pushy or anything, but when will the next assignment be up? And will it be up on this thread or what? I really don't have any idea, therefore I ask :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
PiaPia

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 4:15 pm

Nevermind, I just found assignment three! Haha :silent:
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Top Poster : Assignment Two Results Topposter
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm

lolz thats actually night time outside the window...well kinda of dusk more like it...i dont know why the house was so bright in the back ground, that was something that really bothered me :O lol
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 12:45 am

wow, thanks you guys! I was not expecting that at all! Assignment Two Results Icon_eek Hate to see you go Izzy!, loved your pic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Two Results   Assignment Two Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Two Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com