Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My naughty little Sims!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My naughty little Sims!!! Topposter
Featured Artist : My naughty little Sims!!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

My naughty little Sims!!! Vide
PostSubject: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 12:02 am

Ok...so I love making my sims and even though I may consider them 'completed' I still have to put them in game, turn them left, right and upside to get every angle and take ton's of pics!! (ZinJha took me 2 days to finish because I kept putting her back in CAS and tweaking this and that) Sometimes I put them with another sim to get the different expressions so I can see how they look when they smile, laugh even cry. Well this one couple, one of my banner males and this new sim I've just completed I have talking and I'm snapping photo's and you know how you can edit by doing the 'moveobjects on' cheat. Well at one point, Garrett the male ended up with the first pose and I had to take it! Naughty little booger!! The second pic is what I was aiming for! Had to share !!

My naughty little Sims!!! Screenshot-4498

My naughty little Sims!!! Screenshot-4499-1
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 12:25 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 11:05 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:09 pm

I burst out laughing when I saw that pose!! I was trying to move him around and get a 'sweet' little couple shot and he had other things on his mind!! Who knows what they do when we aren't looking! Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 3:29 pm

thats a man for ya. lol great pic
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 7:55 pm

Even the Sims males obviously have that 'one track mind'! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My naughty little Sims!!!   My naughty little Sims!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My naughty little Sims!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com