Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Show me your sexy men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Show me your sexy men Badge-1-1
Virgo

Show me your sexy men Vide
PostSubject: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 9:44 pm

Just show us your sexy men thread....

Last edited by dachshundsr4me on July 20th 2012, 7:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : Show me your sexy men Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:07 pm

Can I see an example of an artistic impression shot. I still don't understand what you mean by that.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:21 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
Can I see an example of an artistic impression shot. I still don't understand what you mean by that.

Okay i will change that...i was thinking something similar to like what Eva does by taking a sim and then turning it into something artistic like she did with the Gothic sims and such but that maybe above lots of peoples abilities...so lets just do an in game shot of an activity your sims loves to do...=) Id rather do that so not to be limiting people who can join because they cannot photoshop....
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:38 pm

Hmm....I don't think I can enter, I suck at making hawt male sims.... Sad...
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:55 pm

This sounds interestig! I will definitely be looking into this!...Just as soon as I get my laptop -__- Ugh it feels like its taking forever for it to get here. Btw when you say "doing some kind of activity" do you mean it has to be an everyday in-game activity?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 11:21 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
This sounds interestig! I will definitely be looking into this!...Just as soon as I get my laptop -__- Ugh it feels like its taking forever for it to get here. Btw when you say "doing some kind of activity" do you mean it has to be an everyday in-game activity?
Well maybe your male sims likes to fish...or he is a swimmer or like to hike and you show him viewing some majestic view...maybe he likes to picnic...an activity that is his favorite thing to do...it could be cooking for a romantic date...it can be any activity..just an in game picture of him doing this.

cecesaun1 wrote:

And that is the worst BS i have ever heard...have u seen some of the male sims on the exchange now come now yours are 110% better looking...

This is our theme song for the contest...woot...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 11:31 pm

BS? Who? Me? Why I never... (said in all my southern sweetness voice) :338:Lol!! I haven't but I may browse around there just to see what you are talking about. What a giggle you gave me!!!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 11:35 pm

This is a great idea! BTW, your recent male sims have been super awesome, Dachs.

I suck BUTT at making male sims. In fact, I have pretty much deleted every male sim I have ever poorly attempted except for my boyfriend's sim (which I had to redo about 10 times over the past year of playing until I was somewhat satisfied). I might try this, though.

cecesaun1 wrote:

Cece, you are joking, right? :p Did someone sneak onto your account and post that as a prank? You're known around the community for your gorgeous guys! Silly bean.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 11:43 pm

nojoke meh...they come out okay I suppose... dancingbanana Just wanted some kicks and giggles!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Show me your sexy men Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 1:35 am

I'll enter! I have another male sim to do anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 7:53 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
I'll enter! I have another male sim to do anyway. Smile

Yay and orange agreed to judge now i just have to find two other judges....
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 2:55 pm

and it a guy sim so remember that it a activity a guy would do hehehehhee.whether he gay or straight it something that fit with a guy sim doing thing hehehhe. right. im thinking mmm he like to gamble , clubbing, fishing, boxing , vamping the ladies, walking his dogs, fixing his car on the weekend, reading in big leather armchair with a big drink, or drinking beer somewhere and oggling the lads in the club. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just was reading the post and thinking what a guy activity be good for pictures you know. mm selling hotdogs , work related be good . sim3 sure got a lot of stuff going on egads!

dach what about vampire , ghost and suchness. they are male too. oh.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 2:59 pm

i wonder if people are using the sliders at 3x max. would that make the sim making easier? dach is that so .
lips
chin
forehead
brows
eyes
cheeks
size of head
so many things can be done now in cas

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Show me your sexy men Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 5:23 pm

Great idea Dachs ! hand dance
Besides being short on free time, I DO really suck at making male simmehs, as opposed to CeCe, so I'm afraid I have to pass on this challenge.
I AM gonna follow this thread though !! Big smile ;) drools
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 12:08 am

I don't use a 3x slider hack. I just use the sliders and Master Controller. Does the 3x slider hack really make a difference? Never used one.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 12:45 am

3x sliders let one have more control on the lips it seems. u can make them bigger.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 10:31 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
I don't use a 3x slider hack. I just use the sliders and Master Controller. Does the 3x slider hack really make a difference? Never used one.

I actually have my sliders set at 5x though I realize this is way more than I need. You can make perfectly great sims without a slider hack at all. This also makes it easier to avoid having "ugly" sims randomly generated/born in game.

Without using at least 3x, I wouldn't have been able to make a lot of my sims, though. My self-sim has some "extreme" features. Extending the slider range has really helped me with lips, like mamx mentioned. I know that I need the added range for some faces on "Lower Lip Thickness" and "Lower Lip Shape."

It also helps quite a bit with the jaw sliders.

With some of the custom sliders I've installed, the range is REALLY small. awT's lip sliders are a good example. The "tip width" has a very tiny default range - I've maxed out this slider A LOT. Granted, these sliders have a small range to avoid distortion - but if you're already working on a sim with larger features, the added range just adds to detail rather than "exaggeration."

When you install a slider range hack, you also have to get used to how it will feel moving the sliders around - the sliders will be a lot more "sensitive" and your hand will have to get used to making small vs. large changes.

If anything, I would just use a 2x range multiplier hack at first if you want to try it out. You can activate this slider hack with the master controller by just adding the "CAS Integration" module.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 12:39 pm

I use 3 x slider the higher sizes give u less control as to what the end result will be...i don't care for it being so extreme...i use to use 2 x when i first started with slider hacks...i found for a beginner that this gave me the most control over not being to extreme...Anyway i think for someone just starting that the 2 x or 3 x mod is perfectly fine...I do not foresee me ever going higher then that. I went to 3 x to give my male sims fuller lips...on 2 x the lips for males just do not move much and look almost to having no lips at all...
This is the link....
S-Club Slider hack mod...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 4:21 pm

I use 3x as well and I don't know what I'd do without it!! I totally love the little bits and pieces it adds to the overall facial features of a sim!! I will Judge also if you need another one. I think, in all fairness...maybe I shouldn't enter this challenge. Not saying I'm all that, but I don't want to enter if people think I make these awesome male sims. I'm just being fair. Let's get this party started now peeps!! hiho I'm going to post this on the Cstyles facebook page!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 7:26 pm

I will judge too since i cannot enter my own contest and really to be fair like u said Cece it's not fair to enter if folks think my male sims are all that...There will be a rating system so that way each contestant is judged fairly...

A points system...

1-10 points for Originality
1-5 points for Following directions
1-10 points for looks
1-5 points for photo quality
a Total of 30 points can be awarded total....this scoring system makes it impossible to favor one contestant over another...
Prize is 1000 Sims points to the winner and the runner up will get a choice of Three items from the store sent to their account...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 8:50 pm

I'd enter, but I highly doubt you guys would think my guys are sexy. :p
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 9:12 pm

Cece is the judge??
Owww noooooo
I want to see her superhipermegahawtest guys here Sad045 Sad045 Sad045 Sad045 Sad045 Sad045
lol
Just kidding (Actually I'm not kidding sad )
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 9:19 pm

Akasha wrote:
I'd enter, but I highly doubt you guys would think my guys are sexy. :p
Please people...we are not living in a caveman era....what one person thinks as sexy another may not...go ahead and enter...you never know.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 1:48 pm

I will give it a try i have 1 male who looks a bit like a male so i am in and it sound also fun to do ;)
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 2:15 pm

Ok now that I've got my stuff practically up and running, I have some questions Big smile When will this start? Will we post the entries here? How many entries can have? Lol...sorry I just work better with deadlines.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 2:19 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Ok now that I've got my stuff practically up and running, I have some questions Big smile When will this start? Will we post the entries here? How many entries can have? Lol...sorry I just work better with deadlines.

Hi Hi lol very good questions by the way
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 2:37 pm

I'll think about it...my game's being a butt head right now...badputer
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 4:49 pm

It starts now and is a one round contest and runs till July 22nd to allow you time to enter...you can enter as many sims as you want but you have to before the deadline pick one male sim that you wish to be judged...only one male sim per person will be allowed to be judged...that doesnt mean you cannot show us your others...just you must pick which one you feel is up for the running.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 11:38 pm

@Juz...Oh my gosh girl you have me over here laughing my buns off!! laughing On a side note, what better way to learn how to make a male sim or make a male sim look, well...like a masculine male? I'd love to see some new work and love even more if I gave some advice that actually made a difference in the way someone views creating. So come on...get off your buns and let's start creating!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 12:53 am

Is the challenge still open?
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:00 am

Vanity Sims wrote:

Is it ? Cause i made my male for this one but i do not know if it is still on ? ;)
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:13 am

SellaSu wrote:
Vanity Sims wrote:

Is it ? Cause i made my male for this one but i do not know if it is still on ? ;)

The contest runs through July 22nd, so it looks like both of you still have time to enter your guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:19 am

katink wrote:
SellaSu wrote:
Vanity Sims wrote:

The contest runs through July 22nd, so it looks like both of you still have time to enter your guys. Smile

Running to my game to take pictures thanks x x x
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 5:55 am

Alright Smile Just need to tweak a little & I'll be finished.

Do we submit them on this thread?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 8:01 am

Just post them on this thread...We need 4 people to enter for it to be a contest so tell your Sims pals. Anyway yeah if i need to i can extend the date till the end of July to allow for enough entry's.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 8:52 am

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Just post them on this thread...We need 4 people to enter for it to be a contest so tell your Sims pals. Anyway yeah if i need to i can extend the date till the end of July to allow for enough entry's.

I think only 2 who submit is not enough so better wait until there are more simmers who write they are on, so who elst is there ? excited
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 9:08 pm

SelluSu I'd go ahead and post if I were you so others can see that there are contestants. Somehow this thread got buried. Dach or someone, maybe make a banner that I can put on the home page and on Cstyles facebook might help generate some publicity. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 10:58 pm

Aw crap, I have 3 days left. Time sure does fly by.
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:12 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Aw crap, I have 3 days left. Time sure does fly by.

Woh you have a beautiful avatar i like Love067 Love067

I just now finished my self sim and send to Dash and now gonna do my male have a nice weekend ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Show me your sexy men   Show me your sexy men I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 3:36 pm

Are you going to pose your self sim here? I want to see. Smile
Back to top Go down

Show me your sexy men

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com