Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Three Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Three Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 1:58 pm

Assignment Three Untitl15

Grunge (sometimes referred to as the Seattle sound) is a subgenre of alternative rock that emerged during the mid-1980s in the American state of Washington, particularly in the Seattle area. Inspired by hardcore punk, heavy metal and indie rock, grunge is generally characterized by heavily distorted electric guitars, contrasting song dynamics, and apathetic or angst-filled lyrics. The grunge aesthetic is stripped-down compared to other forms of rock music, and many grunge musicians were noted for their unkempt appearances and rejection of theatrics.

The early grunge movement coalesced around Seattle independent record label Sub Pop in the late 1980s. Grunge became commercially successful in the first half of the 1990s, due mainly to the release of Nirvana's Nevermind and Pearl Jam's Ten. The success of these bands boosted the popularity of alternative rock and made grunge the most popular form of hard rock music at the time.[1] However, many grunge bands were uncomfortable with this popularity. Although most grunge bands had disbanded or faded from view by the late 1990s, their influence continues to impact modern rock music.

Rock Your Heart Out: Due 5/29
Your sims is in a band. What instrument does she play? Does she sing? Is she in a punk, death metal, rock, etc. Band? Is she famous, or does she play in her moms garage? Is she signing autographs? Your Imagination is the Limit. Now get to creating!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 1:59 pm

I have to ask that only Amelia start this assignment since she's limited on time.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 2:27 pm

you want us to wait for the scores?

and are you gonna eliminate since we lost so many contestants at the start?
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 3:27 pm

:D :D :D Thank you oh so very much. I didn't see this before I made my last post. I actually have the most time today, so this is awesome. And the challenge! <3 <3 <3 Pearl Jam. :] This is where grunge came from. I'll go shopping for CC now.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 4:45 pm

Yes I'm going to eliminate, thats why ya'll have to wait to start this assignment. Sad... I don't want to eliminate but I have to keep this comp. going as normal.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 8:24 pm

I think I know who will be eliminate O.O
.....................me.........................
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:28 am

Sent my scores :D
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 12:48 pm

I'm getting nervous. Assignment Three Icon_bounce My first elimination challenge! *takes snapshot*

And thank you so much for the headstart, Evie. I had so much time yesterday and the rest of the time I'll have today and Tuesday isn't even half as much. I'm nearly done actually. Just some annoying poses to perfect. Razz
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
PiaPia

Taurus

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 4:17 pm

Hooray for me, I found assignment three! Haha.
This assignment looks like fun, although I have no idea what to actually do yet. Maybe I should go find some CC and maybe I should go find myself a Sim to create the picture with too.. haha.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 8:57 pm

I'm actually done. :O Tonight I'll probably pick my favorite...maybe brighten or darken...and then I'll have it up tomorrow morning. I really like it if I may say so myself. This'll leave Tuesday for final studying which I could really use. :[
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 12:24 am

i have an idea of what to do but i dont want it to look to generic for the assigment so im trying to think outside of the box... lol >.>
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: "We've all got to start somewhere..."   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 11:12 am

I'm just going to go ahead and post it. Again, thanks for the headstart. I honestly don't think I'd have finished without. I hope this is okay.

Assignment Three Screenshot-47-1

Full Size: https://2img.net/h/i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/ameliuh321/Screenshot-47.jpg?t=1274664683

Enjoy! :] I've got a busy week now. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 12:53 pm

O.O wow thats awesome amelia! nice job
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
PiaPia

Taurus

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 7:37 pm

That truly is a great picture, Amelia! WOW.. I can't say anything else. The attention to details.. jeez, I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 11:26 pm

Great Job!

Finally waddled my way over :D
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 12:47 am

love the pic Amelia! The room behind your model is fab! And I love the drummer Assignment Three Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 1:38 pm

Two more days guys!
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 1:00 am

Who ever said work can't be fun?!

To help out her newly formed band, during work (janitor), while she cleans, she puts on her headphones, blast the radio and ROCK OUT!

Practice makes perfect!

Assignment Three Screenshot-4
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 6:10 pm

im working on mine right now...my mom is being....yeah..so she said i cant get on the computer today but she is asleep right now so im gonna do it today. at first it thought it was due today so im glad to see that its due tomorrow :] lol
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 3:00 am

Ok here is mine.

Desmona decided recently to pick up the guitar and learn to play by teaching herself. she decided to do this in the one place no one could hear here---her brothers trashed/abandoned garage. She steps out of her car (which was difficult trying to park in the garage in the first place) with some sheet music and some vodka and beings to learn some music! She knows how to play the violin so she brought it along to give her some inspiration to master the guitar and become a well known Rockstar.

(sorry the story is crap but i couldnt think of anything else to say...im quite fond of the picture tho...)

Assignment Three Screenshot-268
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 1:46 pm

Sad... we never got an entry from pia....
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 2:08 pm

Sad...

I'll be needing the score card Evielicious :D
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 7:39 pm

I'm going to work on sending it all out to you two judges of mine after dinner XD
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 7:49 pm

Okay :D
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 8:44 pm

Just my first Grunge picture for some fun :D

Assignment Three Grunge
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 6:48 pm

Sorry only just checked my messages here lol, I'll do my scoring now
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:27 pm

Sent my scores.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:55 pm

Assignment Three Icon_lol I like the sweater on her...

And yeee, scores! Poor Pia, I haven't seen her around myself. Rather curious.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 8:03 pm

Assignment 3 results HERE.
Assignment 4 HERE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assignment Three Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three   Assignment Three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Three

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com