Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Experimenting a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Experimenting a bit Topposter
Featured Artist : Experimenting a bit Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Experimenting a bit Os51eg
Leo

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 6:15 pm

Hi ya All,

After creating / building "My Room" yesterday, I'm still feeling creative today, so brace yourself... Experimenting a bit Bom
But it involves no further 'building', just experimenting and maybe even goofing around a bit Experimenting a bit Affraid
But if I go any further I think I'll need as much feedback as I possibly can.
So what do you think ? What shall I do ? What should I amend ? Or even should I continue at all ?
Please let me know and I will (try) to go ahead accordingly (hmm , nice word Experimenting a bit Lol ).

So here are some pics of Tara (pics only & casual clothes only):

Experimenting a bit Tara-01

Experimenting a bit Tara-02

Experimenting a bit Tara-03

So take a good look Experimenting a bit Fresse and tell me what you think Experimenting a bit Drunken_smilie Experimenting a bit Sleep Experimenting a bit Icon_clown Experimenting a bit Kopfschuettel Experimenting a bit Herz Experimenting a bit Icon_twisted Experimenting a bit Icon_scratch

Thanks & have fun !!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 7:09 pm

I like the style!! You should maybe enter some of the more unusual contest that are hosted here. I think she would fit right in!! Me likey!! :D
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 11:42 pm

She's cute! I like her!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 6:05 pm

Hi ya All,

First of all, thanks for your replies Experimenting a bit Icon_biggrin Experimenting a bit Herz
I'm still in 'experimenting-mode' so nothing final yet (no Sim to post yet, still only pics, clothes and poses Experimenting a bit Icon_twisted )
This means for Tara new hair, make-up and casual clothes. Tell me what you think about this 'version' as compared to the 'version' of last night, OK ? Experimenting a bit Icon_geek

Experimenting a bit Tara-04

Experimenting a bit Tara-05

Experimenting a bit Tara-06

A bit different in style though, mainly due to the different kind of hair I used. So the one million simelion question is which version do you like better, or maybe which item; to kind of mix both versions up Experimenting a bit Icon_albino (that would be rather challenging I think Experimenting a bit Icon_bounce ).

Well folks that's not all for today, because I've also been working on the formal clothes (with the looks of the 2nd version) Experimenting a bit Icon_pale Experimenting a bit Icon_question Experimenting a bit Suspect Here are the pics of the formal clothes:

Experimenting a bit Tara-07

Experimenting a bit Tara-08

Experimenting a bit Tara-09

I love to receive your comments, remarks, feedback, suggestions, replies and so on !!

So please don't hesitate if you would like to respond. But please go easy on me.... Experimenting a bit Lol

Have fun & thanks ! Experimenting a bit Herz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:25 am

Hi Eva! Great work! The only thing I see that 'may' be out of place is the headband. I can see the rest of the ensemble...I just can see the place where the headband fits in with the rest. Just my opinion though.
Cece
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 7:08 am

Hi Cece,

OK no problem Experimenting a bit Icon_wink ! I value your opinion very much, as I do with everyone elses. That's also the reason why I asked for responses.
I do not make these kinds of Sims (style wise) very often, however I do have fun making them Experimenting a bit Icon_clown !! This was also experimenting a bit and I have this headband in my CC for 'ages' and never used it & I thought why not put it on Tara and see how it looks. And I agree, I think it's just a bit over the top Experimenting a bit Fresse If I feel like experimenting again, I will surely replace or delete the headband.

Thanks for your reply CeCe !! Experimenting a bit Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experimenting a bit Vide
PostSubject: Re: Experimenting a bit   Experimenting a bit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimenting a bit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com