Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. Vide
PostSubject: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 9:03 pm

I'm very interested in a show called "Once Upon a Time"

Quote :
Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. Henry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Emma's help. Henry believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world... and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time. Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems.

Well I like being able to watch episodes like Arthur (the kid show) on youtube. But I can only watch little clips of episodes from Once Upon a Time on youtube. I can't access so-called "Free" TV watching sites because they require you to have a mobile phone in order to finish the survey. I can't watch the show on ABC since I don't live in the U.S. I don't really want to waste money just to go buy the DVD (I wouldn't even know where to find such a thing) just to get one Season.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 10:37 pm

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time/video/PL55147652/_m_VD55202052

Go to where it says latest episodes. They don't have all of the episodes there, but they have 5. They also have the season finale. I love that show, by the way. Rumpelstiltskin is my favorite character. Big smile
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 11:10 pm

Thanks, but I tried ABC once and since I don't live in the U.S. (I live in Canada) the videos aren't accessible for me since when i try to watch an espoide on ABC it says this:

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 2:10 am

Well, that stinks. Have you tried hulu.com ? Not sure if that will be any better, but worth a try. There's also ovguide.com . I'll keep an eye out for any more possibilities. watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 2:36 am

look on a torrent sight and download the show, that's what i do as i live in australia and miss out on all the good shows. I have the same problem .
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 12:18 pm

katink wrote:
Well, that stinks. Have you tried hulu.com ? Not sure if that will be any better, but worth a try. There's also ovguide.com . I'll keep an eye out for any more possibilities. watch out *NEW*

I already tried hulu and its not available in my country yet. The other site is connected to hulu, so it wouldn't let me access it (because I don't live in the U.S.)

I have found one spot that is suppose to have 11 out of 22. But several video files got taken down already so.. now there aren't 11 anymore. There are very few episodes. I SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID PROBLEM! Dad thinks it will go back up. But I already know from expereince stuff that gets taken down once NEVER goes back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.   youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

youtube and so-called "Free" TV show watching sites.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: I Hate This...-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com