Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... Topposter
Featured Artist : Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... Vide
PostSubject: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 1:33 pm

So, what do you guys think about all this Kristen and Robert stuff going on? Do you think her cheating will hurt the last movie as far as sales? Do you think Rob should forgive her and take her back?

Just wanting some thoughts on this since it is soooo important and has made headlines news. *sarcasm* lurk

My thoughts.
I think it's stupid the way it has made headlines news. I think the way it all was handled was so wrong because there are children involved. To think that Kristen would have an affair with a married father of 2 is totally beyond disgusting.

I don't think it will hurt ticket sales, I do however believe it has hurt her reputation and to a point of no repair. People tend to hang onto things like this. I lost ton's of respect for Natalie Portman because she broke up a marriage. Alicia Keys also broke up a marriage so my respect for her has diminished.

As far as Rob forgiving her...hmm....well, I can't really say right now my thoughts. I'd say if he thought he could ever trust her again, then work it out, but I have now found out that she cheated on a boyfriend while she started seeing Rob. So maybe she just has that trait of unfaithful and untrustworthy. These gifts have to be earned and not taken lightly.

I'm not a big fan of Twilight but I guess with them being the key characters AND in a real life relationship it did kind of give them a bit of spice.

Your thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 4:48 pm

It's going to be interesting at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Showcase. lol

I could care less about Alicia and so and so breaking up marriages and whatever. It does not affect my life, so I don't care. I just want another album from her already.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Seasons all in the same month!

I didn't know Rob and Kristen broke up until something in the news about fighting over a dog, something.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:35 pm

hehee
she now the Trampire! she not girlfriend material it seems like. be single , nothing wrong with that .but try telling that to some huh.rob is young and will find him a girl someday i m sure. now he will have time to focus on his career after twilight. sniggers the people who made the movies hahha. but really it what goes in hollywood. what happens on the set stay on the set and dont go home with the actors after it finished.mmmm
i wonder if the younger actors today are being less lax on that now.prmoting the movies oooooooh boy.it does explain why she looking more grownup and dressier nowadays though, she a vampress after all
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 6:39 pm

Newbie here!LOL Smile
I do agree that it has tarnished her reputation. Although I personally was never a fan of the Twilight movies or of Kristen Stewart's acting, some people really take stuff to heart.(Idk if you've seen the video of the chick that broke down after hearing about this story. Its pretty sad in a funny way). I've even caught myself saying "Oh so that's how she got her role in Snow White and the Huntsman. Sleeping with the director."

My problem with this is, I didn't feel like she had to make a public apology statement to everyone about her personal relationship. I mean you didn't see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or any other celebrity that has cheated publicly apologize for their actions. I don't think they has to justify themselves to anyone but the parties involved. They are human just like we are. I was feeling like it was a tad bit of a publicity stunt. They do say there is no such thing a bad publicity. But Idk. Maybe thats just me.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 8:36 pm

I have to agree with you newbie! ;) A bit TOO dramatic the public apology. They said she did it because Rob would not return her calls or texts. To me it showed severe immaturity on her part because like I mentioned, there are 2 young children involved. As for her role in SnowWhite, it was actually the director's wife who recommended her for the part and played her Mom in the movie. (which I saw and it was a terrible movie, imo)

I think Rob is handling things on a more mature level as far as just laying low right now.

And I didn't see the video about the fan crying but I did see a news clip and story that I just chose to not view. (haven't we witnessed another youtuber doing something similar...? Tacky)

And yep, Mamx, they are calling her the trampire! Lol!
And like you, I had noticed a drastic change in her physical attire. I bet that is when it all started. Young girl trying to impress this older dude so she decides to try and dress older and sexier. Fail. She will always be a jeans and sneakers kind of gal. She has this awkwardness about her, not a bad thing, but doing the dressy uppy thing just takes away from what she truly is.

Makes you glad you are not a movie star...all your bidniz hanging out there for the world to see. laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 10:18 pm

her attire on the red carpet i love it. she got the good looking runway clothes but with an edge. love her taste in clothes. i dont mind her taste in men either. rob and the director are looking pretty good. she no great beauty but seem to do well there eh. but they say she a good actress. she was really good in the movie with ryan the other canadian not the ryan gosling who was in the movie proposal and green lantern. speaking of which , his movies sure not so good it seems like. his movies are really quite the mmm lackluster type now. oh - adventures in wonderland . good movie on dvd i got free at the library ahhh. free is good. the rob wont tolerate any woman cheating on him at all . but why did both abandoned the home they lived in eh.
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:24 pm

I never knew the directors wife recommended her for the role! She must feel really stupid now then huh? lol. I only wanted to see the Snow White movie simply for Charlize Theron. I LIVE for her. LOL. But back to the subject. I do agree that Rob is handling this very mature. The public humiliation has to be really hard for him and the director's wife. I hope the children are too young to understand what's going on. From personal experience, I know its hard having to hear people talking about your parents relationship in a negative light.

Mamx, You mean Adventureland and Ryan Reynolds? I didn't care much for that movie. And I think Rob left the house they shared first. Then she most likely left because being there without him probably made her feel more guilty
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 6:24 pm

I think that when you are young you have to experience many things Kirsten going with another guy i could accept it if it would have been a FREE one or a divorced one she has sooooo many admirers so why just the one who is married and has 2 children ? OK she could have feld in love with him but she should have followed her head not the other thing, just to think NO not a married one i can only write this what goes around comes around, one day she will be married and have kids and some other woman will do it with her husband !
As for Robert if he would not be this actor that everybody knows he could forgive her but now as he is so famous he will not cause this would make him look so stupid, this is a proove that not only guys are bad the woman are bad too ...

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 8:17 pm

I so agree with you Sella...they both are young and they both need to 'get their feet wet' before settling down; especially in Hollywood. Also agree that although cheating is wrong...period....the fact that she and a married guy hooked up just makes it even worse.

As far as Rob taking her back, well...I'm not so sure he will because he has so many admirers and so many ladies are already I'm sure lining up to 'console' him at this time in his life. I mean look, he was staying at Reece Witherspoon's place when it first came out. Not saying he and Reece are trying to be an item, I'm just saying that he will have no problem finding a true love.

Kristen has seriously scarred herself with this and to get ANY man to trust her will be like trying to move mountains. She has a LOT of damage to 'try' and repair regarding her image and reputation and her finding a 'true' love anytime soon I just don't see happening.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 9:39 pm

oh moylyn is right , it ryan reynolds. sure hope the boys in hollywood stay away from the trampire for a while. adventureland is the movie oh. mm directore wife oh boy. kristen is the new anglina jolie bad girl now eh. steal the man get more famous , more rich more more more. only in hollywood i guess. how is rob and her going to do any publicity wow. fall gonna be interesting. will the last twilight movie do well mmm.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 11:26 pm

Mamx I've heard it's going to be very difficult for them to promote the movie now. More than likely it will be done separately. I feel sorry for the rest of the cast because of Kristen and her Trampire ways, this will come in between all of them. Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds...hmm...tough decision... Razz
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 2:53 am

the 2 ryan are nice for sure. but gosling the real actor i think, reynolds been acting for years been in so much and didnt make a dent at real success till proposal , but gosling seem to do real well . hehe. i was thinking that kirsten not wanting to say rob her bf was suspicious to me , now we know why.poor rob must have been in love with her eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...   Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight...Robert P. and Kristen S. Your thoughts...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Movies-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com