Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

why would i style a cat??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : why would i style a cat?? Topposter
Leo

why would i style a cat?? Vide
PostSubject: why would i style a cat??   why would i style a cat?? I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 10:18 pm

my sim i am playing is a hair dresser. no big deal but now that i have pets,it wants to to change the wiskers on a cat.

now why anyone would do that is behind me but my sim needs money to afford her houses lol.

i cant get the cat to come to the hair place and even when the cat is there,it will only let me style the sims.

so my question is,how do that? style the cat? or do you think maybe its a glitch that i cant?
Back to top Go down
little_missy_bleh
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio
Comments : "Send me your eyes I can change what you see, but your soul must keep totally free."

PostSubject: Re: why would i style a cat??   why would i style a cat?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 12:06 pm

I've never heard of styling your pets' coats or anything but I know that my sim is also a stylist but whenever I click my cat anywhere, it says to change the coat and accessories. (Does this with dogs as well)

Do you have that/ is that what you're looking for? It might count if you have that option.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : why would i style a cat?? Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: why would i style a cat??   why would i style a cat?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 2:14 pm

i have no idea. this was forever ago laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why would i style a cat??   why would i style a cat?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why would i style a cat??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com