Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Molly by Evie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Molly by Evie Topposter
Featured Artist : Molly by Evie Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 7:32 pm

Evie I came to view her and she's not here. Sad... Is there a reason you didn't post her pics here? At least one or two would be nice with the option to view more perhaps?

Also, the link you gave is not functional.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 11:06 pm

Sorry cece Sad... I did have them posted but some how accidentally deleted them then I was too lazy to repost them XD. I know my bad. I'm not feeling lazy at the moment so I'll repost them.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Molly by Evie Os51eg
Leo

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 3:45 pm

She (still) looks fabulous ! Molly by Evie Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
princessheard
princessheard

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 2:44 pm

The link to download her isnt working and ur blog doesnt exist.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:45 pm

Awww she's lovely and such a cute name!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:53 pm

What a cutie!! And her name suits her perfectly! Is she a teen? I will check the links to see if I'm experiencing the same problems as Princess and post my results!!

She is really a baby doll! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:57 pm

Evie I just checked everything out and Princess is correct. The blog link takes you to a page not existing and the link isn't there for download.

Have you been smoking them funny cigs again? laughing Suspect laughing I tease I tease!!! (does this sound familiar?) ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 8:59 pm

would it have anything to do with the date Cece it says PostSubject: Molly by Evie Sat 29 May - 1:23 at the top.....maybe its an old link.....i dunno i'm just guessing hun... question
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:02 pm

I think the posts are on Evie's old blog which isnt up any more.....I could be wrong about that though
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:16 pm

I do believe you both are right!! Well...I guess I will just have to wait until I see Evie and let her know so she can change them if she wants too. I know she has been super busy this month so I have no clue as to if/when she will change it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:19 pm

Everyone's really busy right now with RL stuff like you said CeCe....I am missing everyone not being here altogether....sniff sniff well at least you and Angie are around that makes me a happy Q!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:22 pm

for some reason all of my old sims don't work Sad...
I either lost the mediafire accounts or deleted the sims on accident.
I'll see if I can find them somewhere on my PC and if not I'll have to delete them.

Thanks for letting me know guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 9:40 pm

No probs Evie, that's why I put 'if/when' because I knew you had deleted some things accidentally and that could have been on of your accidents. I HOPE you haven't lost your sims!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molly by Evie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molly by Evie   Molly by Evie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly by Evie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Older Post That Need Editing-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com