Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me Vide
PostSubject: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:07 pm

Every summer I go to an amusement park on Centre Island with my mom usually. Well until Friday, the idea was I would go with dad. Which kind of puts pressure on me, since dad hasn't been on the island prior to 1967 (which is when the amusement park was built) But on Friday mom came home and then the idea was I would go with her. Which made me feel a lot of relief. Then today my Aunt (my mom's only blood sister), called and she was crying so mom had no choice but to return tonight to my grandparents with Aunt. Which means back to Plan A again, which means pressure on me again.

Pressures of going to Centre Island with dad:
Remembering which way to go to reach ferry dock
remembering where to put bundy buggy for various rides
figuring out what to do with bundy Buggy if both dad and I need to go to the washroom at Centre Island.

change:
coming home to have Red Lobster in next town
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 4:57 pm

??????????? have no idea what you are talking aboutl ,but hope you are having a ok time of it.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 5:55 pm

Every summer I go to an THEME or an Amusement park (you know Ferris wheels, carousel, roller coasters,etc?). I usually go with my MOM. My mom until FRIDAY was up at my grandparents who are very old with my AUNT. Well the idea was I was going to go to Centre Island with my DAD (Plan A) on Monday.

Which means I have to remember where to put the bundy buggy for the rides and remember which way to go to catch the Ferry (since the THEME park is on an island), dad hasn't been to the Island since prior to the amusement park being built (and it was built in 1967)

But when mom returned home, the plan was going to go with HER which de-stressed me. Until my AUNT called today, CRYING, which Mom said she would return to the grandparents which means DAD has to take me to the park which puts PRESSURE on me.

Do you understand now?

Dad taking me- I have to remember how to get to the ferry (from the commuter station, and how &where to "Park" the bundy buggy (its a cart kind of which people use to get groceries or carry stuff like lets say a backpack in here's a picture of it:

I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me Shopping_cart

) for various rides =which puts pressure on me.

Mom taking me-no need to remember anything since she would be there and would know already where to put the stuff. So NO pressure on me. Mom's the one who been taking me since I was a baby to Centre Island.

and I have no choice except either have dad take me or not go at all.

Last edited by MadameLee on August 14th 2012, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 9:51 pm

ah, it a is a pain to look after stuff when we go away that for sure. yeah ,travel bugs me so much too.

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me Th_banner
Featured Artist : I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 10:31 pm

LOL First world problems XD
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 10:54 pm

mamx wrote:
ah, it a is a pain to look after stuff when we go away that for sure. yeah ,travel bugs me so much too.

that just it mom is the one who has gone away so DAD has to take me to Centre island (since I'm not allowed to go on my own).
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 1:39 am

might be better not to go perhaps? be kind of disappointing , but maybe you can trade that for something else instead. one way or another it will be over and one can go on again, that the thing one can count on for sure.good luck with your situation.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 11:36 pm

Can't not go, its tradition to go. Espically when this month, (I just came back from the day out), the 20 year lease is up for renewel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me   I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm very upset and feel a lot of pressure on me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: I Hate This...-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com