Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Vide
PostSubject: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 7:51 am

So, I was in the middle of creating my first asian sim when she suddenly made me think of Jack from ME (don't ask me why, I have no idea facepalm ) ! And thus, I decided to create her !
It's my first time doing something like this and even though I'm proud of what I did, I know she's not perfect so I'd like your opinions to know what I could change/keep, etc. Big smile . Also, I don't think there's ME CC (or maybe my searching skills suck) so I had to do with what I had ... so no awesome tattoos for Jack simmie shame
Here's the original Jack:
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Mass_effect_2_jack_3_by_agatafoxxx-d3bbf3c
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_Awesome
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Mass_effect_jack_jump_tattoo_legs_hands_16072_1400x1050

And here's Jack Simmie ! (Her hair is EA, I know it's horrible but it was the closest thing to the original shame )
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_110
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_210
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Screen22
Awesome boots by Juliana, FTW !

That's it Smile Let me know what you think of it ! hiho

Last edited by Lyllia on August 18th 2012, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Th_banner
Top Poster : WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 10:45 am

She looks great! I love Jack from ME2, she's probably one of the best characters in ME franchise Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 6:36 pm

Thank you Shyne ! Smile And I completely agree with you !
Jack's one of my favorite (along with Garrus, Grunt, Mordin and Joker even though Joker has really short apparitions... No and I'm fond of Dr.Chakwas, she's awesome Big smile ) ! She's a really deep character, she's a bad ass but everything she'd said and done are not without reason. Even if she enjoys what she has became it was not by choice and I think it makes her character even more likeable !
Anyway, if you have any more inputs/tips/advices/whatever, please feel free to post them Big smile
Thank you ! hiho ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 11:06 pm

I'd say you have just about nailed her point on!! The eyebrow needs to be a bit higher and maybe more arched towards the ends. But otherwise...I'd say you hit it!! dancing
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 2:34 am

Awesome photos and the sim! I agree with Cece. She looks real in space photos!
Happy 02 thump
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 3:08 pm

Thanks guys ! I appreciate your inputs Big smile I tried to do better with the eyebrows but damn, was it hard !
The EA's sliders are junk; seriously, for me "rotate eyebrows" means the whole eyebrow rotate, not just the outer part ! facepalm Anyways, since I couldn't work like I wanted with theses eyebrows (The make up wouldn't stop ending weird shame ), I chose to change them XD TAKE THAT EA ! Tease
(Oh yeah and by the way, I always thought that eye lids were what we have on the upper part of the eye and that the eye sockets were the holes where the eyes are ? But according to EA, it's not brick )
Also, I've made some modifications of my own ! Here's Jack V2, tell me what you think, it's really helpful to me ! Big smile
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_310
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_111
WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Jack_211

MODIFICATIONS LOG:
* I squarred her jaw, change her chin a bit and elongated (Can I say this ?) her head a bit
* I changed her eyeborws and made them curvier
* I made her nose longer, reduced some nose mass and widen her nostrils a bit
* Made her eye lids (eye sockets ?) more visible
* Turned her mouth less upside-down, lower lip a bit thicker and upper lip a bit less
* Changed her eyes make up to looks like more as in the 1st pic

I don't think I've forgotten anything. Please, don't hesitate to talk your mind, I only ask of you to explain why ! Many Thanks ❤ hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 5:09 pm

I'm not familiar with Jack from ME but I really like what you've done with her and her looks !! Awesome !! hiho Love067 dancing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 11:34 pm

I think the final step would be the hair and the only suggestion would be you may have to change skins to eliminate the bald sides.

There is also sliders just for brow and for eyebrow...I'd have to hunt and peck to locate where I got them but they make a HUGE difference. I don't think you need it with her, just letting you know for future reference.

There are very few slider mod makers so narrowing down who makes what should not be too hard.

Fab job!! Like Eva, not familiar with the actual character but I think you did an awesome job with her! hiho
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:47 pm

Thanks you all ! Big smile I'm glad you like it !
And cece, thank you for the tips, they're really welcome ❤
I'll try to hunt down some hair hopefully with more luck than the first time ... I'll also change the skin like you suggested Smile
Once again, I thank you all for taking the time to feedback ! ❤ hiho Love001
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 5:53 pm

She's looking good! I would love to see some in game shots of her as well. for some reason sims tend to look different in game then in cas sometimes..Idk why..Maybe its just me..lol
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2012, 5:55 am

Molyn9257 wrote:
She's looking good! I would love to see some in game shots of her as well. for some reason sims tend to look different in game then in cas sometimes..Idk why..Maybe its just me..lol

Once I find some hair for her, I'll definitely take some shots in game ;) And no, it's not you at all ! I don't understand how EA could miss something like this/ won't do a thing about it... Or maybe they did it on purpose ? That would be really stupid xD
Anyway, thank you Molyn ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~   WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated  ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP - Jack from Mass Effect ! Updated ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com