Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Three Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Three Results Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Three Results Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Three Results Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Three Results   Assignment Three Results I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 8:02 pm

NO ELIMINATION THIS ROUND. YOU CAN FIND ASSIGNMENT FOUR HERE.

A M E L I A
Assignment Three Results Screenshot-47-1

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Image Detail: 10/10
Overal Image: 10/10
Comments: Completely in love with this picture! Amazing set, lots of well placed little details, and the fantastic extra playing the drums in the background.

Judge Evie:
Overall Image: 10/10
Comments: This picture is far from boring. It's wonderfully put together, lovely detail, lovely model, I LOVE this picture. So far my favorite "grunge" photograph I've seen outside of this comp.

Judge Evergreen:
Model: 9/10
Creativity: 8/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Comments: wow! every picture, you manage to blow me away, with your attention to detail and just the picture itself, and this is no exception :D

K E L L E
Assignment Three Results Screenshot-268

Judge PistolKitten:
Creavtivity: 10/10
Image Detail:10/10
Comments: Great picture. Love all the background details of garbage in the garage. Very creative combination for her outfit, perfect hair and makeup too. Great job.

Judge Evie:
Creativity: 9/10
Comments: Amazing attention to detail. You're model looks beautiful as usual kelle. Just overall a beautiful picture.

Judge Evergreen:
Model: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10
Image Detail: 9/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Comments: good job kelle! the details we nice, but i feel something could have been added. also, you used the same idea as amelia, so i took off in creativity.

L U X U R I A N T L A D Y 8 7
Assignment Three Results Screenshot-4

Judge PistolKitten:
Creavtivity: 10/10
Overal Image: 9/10
Comments: Very creative story behind this image. Wasn't a fan of the outfit it's a fairly comman combination of top and jeans seen for grunge type pictures, I myself has even used it before hehe.

Judge Evie:
Comments: Very very very creative. I love this photograph. It reminds me a lot of myself back in the day when I worked at my college. Love t his shot lux.

Judge Evergreen:
Overall Image: 8/10
Comments: this was really unique, and i loved it! the expression was perfect, as was the setting, but i thought the l4d writing was an outcast, as it didn't fit.

Last edited by Evie on June 1st 2010, 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Three Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Three Results   Assignment Three Results I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 8:31 pm

Woah! I checked in ten minutes ago and returned and it's all up! Razz And what a great way to come back from my little vacation. I loved every single one of the pictures this round so I'm glad nobody got eliminated. :] Thanks for the scores, too. I always make sure I see what I was marked down on and try to amp it up next time.

Now I'm off to see the next assignment. CC-shopping starts NOW! 8D
Back to top Go down

Assignment Three Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com