Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests Vide
PostSubject: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 4:22 am

it a glitch in supernatural that folk have lost all the stuff they put in the cabinets .so put the stuff in inventory or chests from ww.there more stuff on that issue in the sim supernatural forum threads

here link to thread about it all at the sim forum

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/595972.page

Last edited by mamx on October 2nd 2012, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests Vide
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 8:15 am

OK so I'm not the only one who is having that problem
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests Topposter
Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 2:41 pm

nope many are
it seem that saving will reset or something and saving a copy to the library is a no no too. seem there will have to be a patch made to correct that glitch for sure .ah
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 3:15 pm

there were better days, where gamers played finished fully functional games
unlike nowadays where we are guinea pigs. I think internet made it all too easy for developers since they can always get free inputs and make multiple patches... before when a developer make a game breaking bugs then they will get a severe impact on their sales and credibility
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 5:01 pm

A patch would hopefully help if EA could actually do it
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 5:08 pm

they better ! that a lot of work to do for a game then see it all go away wow. defeats the whole game aspect . perhaps when season come out they will fix it in nov. that sttill pretty long time to wait to play or whatever .
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 9:04 pm

Yeah if they can't even patch up a simple glitch they should hand the Sims franchise back over to maxis I have to say maxis did a lot better job making the Sims than EA. Sims 2 was actually fun to play to a certain extent i usually just make buildings in sims 3
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 2:01 am

long as it what you want it all good
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 3:10 am

I hope they won't resort with a plan having a patch for previous EP packed with next EP ... that is too evil
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 8:14 am

I know if they did half their gamers would be pounding down their door xD
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 4:07 pm

idoubt the patch would affect your game if you dont have the exapansion for some of the fixes, cant the patches be target specific. mm what in season besides weather mmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 4:48 pm

I don't know they already added water slide so idk
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 8:53 pm

mamx wrote:
idoubt the patch would affect your game if you dont have the exapansion for some of the fixes, cant the patches be target specific. mm what in season besides weather mmmmmmm

lots of clothings shoes, and hats probably, oh and maybe overcoat, I wonder how to keep farming during winter
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 1:16 am

overalls ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh clogsahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh umbrellas aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 8:27 am

OK I get it know
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 6:34 pm

so they do more gardening stuff mmm. more clothes suited to the weather and work and hobbies i guess. winter would be nice for fireplacds lodges home as in white christmas. gorgous lounge in there remember , sunken firepit mm. trees. snows . holidays ??maybe thign will get changed in them world that came with world adventures. oh man. that a huge patch a coming huh.
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 11:05 pm

Yea I bet it is or at least it seems that way
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 12:27 am

i expect good christmas stuff . and i love the fall.
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 8:41 am

Yea Christmas stuff sounds really fun mamx and I love the fall also god for some airsoft wars
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 4:31 pm

I have to agree with being test subjects for ea. I believe more and more that a lot of games put out their games with the primary purpose of the players testing and sometimes actually fixing their glitches. It seems a majority of games that even are on facebook are labeled 'beta'... Truly sad when not enough effort goes into making a truly great game! Especially with the money so many of us spend on this particular game. I'm so tired of patches and glitches. Seasons will come out with patches for Supernatural but then Seasons will need patches to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests   UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE LINK beware of losing stuff elixars etc things in cabinets use ww chests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com