Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm Vide
PostSubject: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 4:27 am

am in the household where 2 male sims live. one is african looking skinny vampire and the other is a white very overweight fairy. it more interesting to me than the housefull with the black lady sim and her goth ghost family gee whiz. must play more i guess. have been in cas playing around too much ah.
most interesting thing so far in my game is the fairy mime in erie park lol.
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 8:22 am

That is funny the most interesting thing in your game is a fairy mime Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm Topposter
Libra

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 2:40 pm

it is ! a mime that will live for centuries . a mime from hell for some . lolllllllllllllllll i love to see a sim explode from seeing the forever living mime that has centuries to get better at miming and so can drive you all caca .
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 5:03 pm

,lol Mimes are hilarious to say the least xD
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 5:10 pm

fairy mine is found in errie park in moonlit falls. near a fairy house too. so pretty
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2012, 5:36 pm

O cool idk I don't have Moon lite falls
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 2:26 am

aw. there were only 2 things added for build. one column and fence and gate arch. lot of furniture though.
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 8:16 am

Yea when I don't have I meant I rarely play it a lot if I play Sims I'm usually using Bridgeport
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 12:56 pm

bridgeport is a gorgous city for sure. it a bit full but still nice
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 4:54 pm

The one thing I hate about it is that the one is the apartment buildings
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 5:28 pm

they are huge thing cluttering it up somehow. too cramped like i dont think it usally look that cramped in real life does it
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 5:36 pm

Yeah you should be able to see the whole apartment like somebody else's like a friends apartment in real life like in Sims 2 apartment story I believe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm   supernatural family households not  making me want to play the much mmm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supernatural family households not making me want to play the much mmm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com