Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

new lip WIP for my next skin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

new lip WIP for my next skin Vide
PostSubject: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 2:37 am

new lip WIP for my next skin NhKYp
new lip WIP for my next skin 5u6Ew

I created alternative lip design for my skin for upcoming release
I like the plump of the new one, I still think I should reduce the lower lip highlight a bit, or make it a tad slimmer, but I like the freshness of it

I'm going to blend this new lip with the old one in another 2 in1 skin later

any suggestion and critique are welcome
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : new lip WIP for my next skin Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 4:23 am

it look good to me, but i dont really understand what make skintone work. one thing i do always want even i dont know what it is , is that men face will look good with the nose and lip and brow ridge eh. manly face you know. i wonder if that why there are separate skintone for men and women sims ? i like how it look on the guy so far. and the gal lip on the bottom picture is nice i do like some defintion in my sim mouth i guess. for women i love the angllie jolie lip i guess . and . one thing i don t see much of i think is the actress linda evans of dynasty tv show fame . her mouth is so diff . it a diff look there. it something for a project i suspect. it all fun
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 5:17 am

thanks mamx,
actually my facial skin is unisex, I only make one and it should work for both male and female sim... since I released lots of versions, this way I can reduce my workload, so yeah I compromise gender specific features to some points, usually I compromise more on the feminine look, because they always have makeups to put on in game anyway, while male looks only rely on skin (and some makeups perhaps)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 3:19 pm

oh that so smart of you. you are right , there so much makeup for female sim. i do miss being able to pick preset lip stuff for male sims. i dont know how to really use the cas custom part of changing makeup so much yet.and it seem that it must be hard to fig out for me men. i like lips that are not dry cracked.and lips stuff should be made for different colored sim too yess.my big peeve is not being able to use more than one thing facial wise on male sim ,ita shame really.
we love your skintones ! they make great looking sims and that is thing most vip!
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Featured Artist : new lip WIP for my next skin Badge-1-1
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 6:00 pm

Looks good cant wait until its ready so I can use it on my simmies Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : new lip WIP for my next skin Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 6:26 pm

It sure looks great !! hiho happydance Love the "basic" look and shape for the lips !! I can't wait for the final result !! hand dance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 9:46 pm

I love how you are veering more towards the males with the skin; they are so overlooked. I've only had one problem with the current (latest) skin you released recently with the hairline. But the skin is to DIE for!! hiho

*it could be just some general hairs overall and not the hairline so much. Sad

Last edited by cecesaun1 on October 24th 2012, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 11:54 pm

Looks great so far! I can't wait to see the end result. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 2:12 am

BUSTY Edition released :D

As requested, a bustier female with upper shading on the breast to make a fuller looking breast.

male has more abs definition as well. I also introduce my new lips design with this skin.
new lip WIP for my next skin 7495.imgcache

at my blog:
navetsea.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 2:19 am

oh nice . busty gal huh. they want to look nice too indeed. horray . the lips look good . ah must try it mmmmmmmmmm when we can ah yes indeed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 7:21 pm

Yay!! Will download and try in game!! Looks great! hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 10:56 pm

cece we want to know what happen then when you do!
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 1:59 am

mamx wrote:

it will self detonate your PC upon unzipping, powerful enough to create a small blackhole to suck your partly eaten donut in, before it implodes into nothing
muahaha laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 4:56 am

it will? oh noooooooooo , what a waste of party favors ,and all the bubbly! for shame
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : new lip WIP for my next skin Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 5:22 am

navetsea wrote:
mamx wrote:

it will self detonate your PC upon unzipping, powerful enough to create a small blackhole to suck your partly eaten donut in, before it implodes into nothing
muahaha laughing

Dang, how did you know I had a donut?? Smile

Great skin as always. I just have no idea how you can create such great things. <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 9:02 am

You are my favorite skin creator of all time. ❤

This looks beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 2:07 pm

navetsea wrote:
mamx wrote:

muahaha laughing

Oh my gosh I almost spit my soda out I started laughing so hard. Soooo....maybe someone else should try out the new skin... I'm kinda fond of my computer... Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 2:09 pm

mamx wrote:
it will? oh noooooooooo , what a waste of party favors ,and all the bubbly! for shame

It's almost like you all knew I need a serious giggle today!! This thread has become hilarious!! @mamx..."what a waste of party favors"...PRICELESS!!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 2:48 pm

oh no ,partly eaten donut? how is that even possible,dont you know you re suppose to inhale good donuts, especailly if it lemoness goodness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new lip WIP for my next skin   new lip WIP for my next skin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new lip WIP for my next skin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com