Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  Vide
PostSubject: moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover    moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:34 pm

moved to random sim pictures section

Last edited by mamx on October 28th 2012, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  Topposter
Featured Artist : moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover    moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 3:57 am

Good heavens!!! He is hawt!!! That skin is AMAZING!! You should make him your avi mamx...he is a cutie pie! Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover    moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 4:46 am

that skin is by valuka perfect gen skin default by valuka, it very new skin, usally i have klavix, or navetsea or valuka or ephemera skintones as default. i think that what happened, and would know it , after i did his makever, save game , made a sim3package of him and then went to do his daughter makeover , i find him revert back to his orginal appearances, not sure what i did wrong oh well. i took of the red mouth , the eye were given sparkly red vamp eye , removed the cracking skin veins overlay whatever it called and gave him one the ea hair , it a long pulled back ponytail. i did more makeup removal and mmmmmmm did i work on his mouth i m not sure i forget eeks i forget now drats!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover    moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 4:57 am

cece i updated with more pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover    moved  update sim random pic head of van gould  household makeover  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moved update sim random pic head of van gould household makeover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com