Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my models photoshoot used as my banner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

my models photoshoot used as my banner Vide
PostSubject: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 2:56 pm

Razz today I found some sliders, nothing new actually, just me living in the dark... duh
I installed bunch of awt sliders, GnatGoSplat chin width, Hermi YAF & Jasumi YAM lip, Jonha headshape& hairfix

so I went on making new banner for my blog...
seems like I can make something more decent than my usual derpy faced simmies....

I wonder how to upload simmies, and what should be checked... I hardly ever upload simmies, the first time I tried to upload a bunch of bald sims was at BAS, and still I messed that up. :zelfmoord:*new*

my models photoshoot used as my banner Navets10
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen11
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen12
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen13
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen14
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen15
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen16
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen17
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : my models photoshoot used as my banner Topposter
Featured Artist : my models photoshoot used as my banner Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 3:23 pm

❤ I love them! Your skins are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 3:45 pm

Ahhh, they're so gorgeous. I love the photos you took. And I always like your models.

If your game is clean (no corrupt CC), uploading sims is pretty straightforward. And I'm sure your game is totally fine. Plus, I want your models. *____*

Sims will show up bald and/or wearing the default short bob hairstyle if you save them with a custom hair that the downloader doesn't have installed. Installing a sim without the custom hair installed used to cause CTD, but after one of the recent patches, crashes pretty much ceased! So you actually don't really have to worry about this anymore - MTS revised guidelines and even allows you to upload sims without stripping the hair, Arisuka mentioned it in a recent upload. People generally still strip the hair (on MTS), but you don't need to. If you've saved the sim with an ND skin, and the downloader doesn't install the skin - they'll show up with pitch black skin, but this also no longer causes crashes. You just have to reselect a skin from the skintone panel and either re-save the sim to the bin/make a change in make-up or hair to "reset" them. So you can upload with your default skin or one of your NDs, it's up to you!

You can upload here with the CC "attached" - just post a list of the sliders/any other content used (to the best of your ability, I know it's hard to track down everything).
For Example: You don't have to list every single specific slider used by Jonha, you can just say that you used his body sliders, etc. Some people include a .rar of the sliders they have installed in their game.
Other requirements for posting are simply that you list any EPs/SPs you have installed that are required (for traits, clothes, etc) and your patch number. Also, include a CAS shot, a profile shot, and one full body shot.

Many creators post both a sims3pack and a .sim file. I personally only download the .sim version.

Some people also include the actual custom content files in the .sim rar/zip file - but different creators allow/don't allow this. If it's something that's old/impossible to find, I usually include it in the zip. You don't have to do this, though, links are totally sufficient. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : my models photoshoot used as my banner Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 4:53 pm

Lovely couple !! Love067 And great pics !! hiho Awesome !
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 5:49 pm

Ameenah ;) you explained it in a way i never could thanks cause i would also love to have navetsea s sims in my game i just went to download almost all the skins wanna make a sim with them too !

And navetsea Love067 you make such splendid pictures me too i have some sliders from Kosmo who now give me the chance to be more creative with face features HAPPY you also discover the sliders !!!! Love067

Realy hope to see a sim of you on Cstyles !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 9:05 pm

Razz thanks Kosmo, Ameenah, EvaTer, SellaSu, yes I was really happy to be able to tweak around more excited

thanks a lot Ameenah for your time and help
here have a bobblehead Hello Kitty hellokitty

I will try to pack together a sim or some, however I'm a simple unfashionable person, so probably I will just wrap them up in EA's clothes...
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 12:54 pm

my models photoshoot used as my banner Navets11

OK, I really love Love067 those new sliders I got yesterday Razz
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen18
my models photoshoot used as my banner Screen19
it really improves my simming experience, that Gnatgosplat chin width and tumtum chin dimple, really helped me making a believable manly chin.

I will do this :It__s_Outta_Here:*n to all my previously created male simmies.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : my models photoshoot used as my banner Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 4:06 pm

COOL !! cheers Happy 02 hand dance
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 4:10 pm

Love067 dancingbanana cheers i know how sometimes a little change with some sliders can make the faces much more realistic !!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 6:40 pm

OMG how long have you been creating minus sliders?!! They are most essential! Lol!! Your skin looks so fab and are those your poses? I love that one of the male posing behind the female and she is shyly covering her boobies!!
Ameenah gave an awesome detailed account of uploading creations and I have a thread posted on some of the basic rules. Very simple. If you have any problems don't hesistate to ask. Everybody has a first time at uploading a creation and everyone here is so patient and eager to help!

Beautiful models and beautiful skins! Happy 02

Ok...will I get a bobble head kitty too? :boobies:*new* <----- My gift to you!! Enjoy! laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my models photoshoot used as my banner   my models photoshoot used as my banner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my models photoshoot used as my banner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com