Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Four Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Four Results Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Four Results Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Four Results Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Four Results   Assignment Four Results I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 2:01 pm

L U X U R I A N T L A D Y 8 7
Assignment Four Results Screenshot-100

Judge PistolKitten:
Model: 8/10
Creativity: 10/10
Image Detail: 10/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Comments: Great story behind this image! Great detail the only thing that I didn't like was her expression, it didn't say ''Apathetic'' to me, more like Heartless.

Judge Evergreen:
Luxiantlady
Model: 10/10
Image Detail: 9/10
Comments: Wow girl, you seriously blew this over the charts. I never would have thought to do this! A few things I didn't like were I couldn't see the baby until I looked hard (don't make fun of my blindness xD) and a few props I didn't understand.

Judge Evie:
Model: 9/10
Comments: Loved this picture! It was seriously amazing girl! The only thing I didn't like was the stuff on the table, it was placed in too much of a pattern for my taste, and it was the first thing I noticed.

A M E L I A

Assignment Four Results Screenshot-8-1-1

Judge PistolKitten:
Creativity:9/10
Comments: Ever since I saw that lady gaga outfit from her Telephone music video, I have wondered when I would see it in a picture hehe. Great use of textures in your set and those great clutter items. Interesting take on Social Alienation. I thought the image would have been better without the kid in the window though.

Judge Evergreen:
Model: 8/10
Comments: Girl. This has to be one of your best set up pictures of ALL time. All the miniscule details, it was perfecto. Some things like the props behind the tub would have been better if they looked more rusted, and I would have liked to see your models face a bit more.

Judge Evie:
Creativity: 9/10
Overall Image: 8/10
Comments: I love the detail, all of the little things, I loved her expression. I just loved it all.

K E L L E [E L I M I N A T E D]
Assignment Four Results Screenshot-324

Judge PistolKitten:
Creativity: 8/10
Comments: I loved the makeup, posing and your colour and texture choices for the background. However I think you took the theme a little too literally, there was a lot of room for some more creativity.

Judge Evergreen:
Comments: I loved this shot Kelle! One of my comp favorites. Just, this is what would be typically expected, and we want you guys to think outside the box. Not much else to comment on, this was such a great shot!

Judge Evie:
Overall Image: 10/10
Comments: This image was fantastic, and in my opinion, you made the obvious work. Normally I would be against not thinking outside of the box but you made it work beautifully. This is by far one of my favorite competition photographs!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four Results   Assignment Four Results I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 7:45 pm

*shakes fist at un-recolorable heater*

So sad to see you go Kelle, I hope you'll stay and watch the finale! I really loved your picture, too. Your set was fantastic. :D
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four Results   Assignment Four Results I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:12 pm

wow, did NOT see that one coming! Thanks

Cool beans, I will work on how to arrange my props in the next assignment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four Results   Assignment Four Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Four Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com