Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Five Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Five Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 2:04 pm

Just Like UNIQUE, Underground's last assignment will be grunge itself.
You create your own theme, you get to be as creative as you want because there are no limits!

Due 6/17
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 4:18 pm

good luck guys!!! now i can take the objects out of my game and hope that it speeds it up! lol

:D
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 7:41 pm

Woah, finale. I did not expect myself to make it here, I was hyperventilating when I found the scores have been posted. Razz Glad y'all liked it. And oh god, I'm not good with such open assignments, I'm one of those people that loves instructions. Weird, I know. But I'll make this work. And now I'm rambling - must just be excitement. :D

I hope Chaos updates soon, just waiting is so limiting. Anyway. Time to get brainstorming!
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:16 pm

Thanks Kelle, your pic was awesome, I love being in a comp with you!

I didnt see myself here either Amelia! I am excited and nervous, because I am just like you! I am no good on the open assignments either. Grrr But I will work hard and think of something great for the finale
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

*growls*

I have an idea but it needs the chaos mod which hasn't been updated for Ambitions. gawd this is so frustrating. D:< I think I'll have to come up with an alternate plan or something...grrr....
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 12:17 am

Omg, I can not think of anything creative! What is wrong with me. Sigh
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 2:42 am

I actually got my idea, and took some shots but they are complete crap. But I know what I need to fix. Assignment Five Icon_cyclops Just hope it works out. I'm sure you'll think of something, luxlady, your pictures are always ahmazing.
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:36 pm

Here is mines, I am not happy with it, but glad I was able to think of something, I was freaking out! lol

Trinitys friend is an new artist and trying to show case his grunge art. Trinity is happy to model for him in her usual attire!
Assignment Five Screenshot-133
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:50 pm

Oh woah. I don't know how I'm going to follow this but I know that I have to. It's gorgeous! o.o For mine I did my take on grunge in general. For me, grunge is destroying that perfect plastic bubble and embracing the world in all it's imperfections while expressing yourself. :] This was definitely my most fun photoshoot. ;)

Assignment Five Screenshot-12-1
Full Size: https://2img.net/h/i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/ameliuh321/Screenshot-12.jpg?t=1276632042
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:22 am

Wow Amelia, I absolutely LOVE it!

How did you do that?!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:26 am

Assignment Five Herz Aw, thank you. I mostly used constrainfloorelevation false, moveobjects on, and buyable fire. The rest was ordering the steps and good placement. :]
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:27 pm

Cool. Assignment Five Icon_biggrin This is why I love modeling comps, learn new things about the game. I didn't even know about constrainfloorelevation false and buyable fire. I am going to have to try it sometime Assignment Five Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:47 pm

Yeah, the CFE cheat is helpful in making things float or stand on things. That's how I got my grunge rocker on top of the car two assignments ago. :] And buyable fire isn't a cheat, it's CC: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=375794

The only problem is that your sims don't panic, which is helpful and unhelpful depending on what you need. They can put it out though.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

totally amazing guys, I wish this comp would have had more entrants and less drop outs....there have been some truly amazing pictures and I wish we could see more of everyones grunge work :D

Scoring is in progress :D
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:38 pm

It did suck that so many ppl dropped out. But yea, this was a great comp! I really enjoyed it. I never even knew about Grunge before this, learned alot!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 5:15 pm

This was certainly a great first comp, let me say before the results are posted. :] I've taught myself new techniques, found new ways to find CC, and have been driven toward making better pictures. Everyone here has been a great challenger despite the dropouts and noshows, and not only have I learned about taking shots, but I've also learned about a whole style, way of life for some. I'm sad to see it end, but I'm glad it still began after a slow start. <3
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 6:22 pm

Sending my scores to Evie now, I'm assuming its the same scorecard as the other assignments :D
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 6:46 pm

I guess evergreen didn't get the judge form Sad.... I'll have the scores posted in a bit guys.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 7:52 pm

I didn't get a judge form either...just in case you did send one to me :D

But I sent my scores anyway :D
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:03 pm

Wow both of your pics are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:10 pm

Really PK? I sent them to both of you Sad... that's a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 9:42 pm

Thanks Izzy! I'm so extremely nervous right now. Assignment Five Icon_pale

Assignment Five Icon_bounce Assignment Five Icon_bounce Assignment Five Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 10:47 pm

Hmmmm I checked my private messages like cece said...by sending myself a message. Thought it was working since U recieved my own message.

Might be something wonky while shes upgrading things maybe
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 4:26 am

Amelia wrote:
Thanks Izzy! I'm so extremely nervous right now. Assignment Five Icon_pale

Assignment Five Icon_bounce Assignment Five Icon_bounce Assignment Five Icon_bounce

Your pic was Assignment Five Affraid amazing, and the fact it was unedited is awe-inspiring!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 2:37 pm

I'm glad you think so. :] I guess that means I've improved which is good since now I'm a part of Strike-A-Pose Men's 4th Cycle! :D

I actually had a 'Barbie' type sim dying at the bottom of the bonfire but kept it out because she was huge in comparison from my angle and it made the main sim so small. P: Also, I felt it made grunge seem worse...when it isn't!
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 8:12 pm

Yea I am nervous, I haven't been able to get on the internet since I am out of town, so I prob won't see the result until late. Assignment Five Icon_sad

Strike a pose is a great modeling comp too, you will love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assignment Five Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Five   Assignment Five I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com