Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! I'm back with another cycle! If you missed last cycle, you can check it out on the blog, where it's been summarized. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Welcome to

I started this competition because I was sick and tired of all the barbie sims out there that are in most of the competitions, and because I've always been fascinated with the gothic culture and have wanted to see a gothic themed comp since the whole comp craze started last year. So, if you've been wanting to enter your gothic sims into a competition that won't reject them for being too dark or not pretty enough, please join this one!! Another initiative to join this comp (and hopefully makes it unique) is that, like last cycle, there will be a few assignments that will require each contestant to submit a poem that corresponds with their picture (poetry is incredibly important in the gothic culture).

WARNING: Because this competition has a gothic theme, there will be some heavy topics. So, those with weak constitutions should probably turn back now. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Alrighty! I would like 10-12 gothic models. They can be male, female or trans-genders; teen-adult. I would really love to see some males this cycle...there was waaaay too much estrogen last cycle! lol We need more testosterone! Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Also, don't be afraid of entering sims of different races...not all goths are white....

I'm sorry if I sound like a B, but as this is a 'Gothic' competition, all Emo, Scene, modern 'Punk' (Avril Lavigne/Blink 182 style), and Fangbanger (Twilight) entries will be ignored. Vampires are fine, just stick to the classics, please. Also, 80's style punk is ok, just as long as they are more goth than punk (called Deathrockers). If you're unsure of what styles are acceptable, please look here for some of the main gothic stereotypes (she's added two new ones since last cycle's first assignment....oh, and ignore the emo one on there please....)....and be reminded that these are just stereotypes and are only to give you an idea of the culture....most goths don't fit into one category....also, that website is a great starting point in research of the gothic culture, and I advise you to do your research....

Cheers!
Akasha

PS. To all of you who are worried about your sim not being pretty enough, or your editing skills not being good enough, don't worry!! This isn't a beauty contest! And major editing will not be allowed. I, personally, prefer unedited pics, or pics with very little editing! FYI

PPS. Another FYI. Each assignment will be about a week apart, giving everyone plenty of time to submit their photo. Also, never hesitate to ask for an exstention! I will be more than happy to give you one!

On to the entry form!

Name:

Traits: Just for fun. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Head Shot: Can be in CAS or in-game.

Body Shot: Can also be in CAS or in-game. Really show off your model's gothic style!

Judges:

Akasha O'Connell

awesome_phoebe

Toblie

CeleSeraphym (when she can)

Models:

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Dominatrix Mercy - Evie
Gwyneth Nowee - EvaTer
Lysander Sheath - Westiedog123
Nyx - Grimzi
Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire
Shane Stone - vidkid20
Eleanor Black - Izzy
Moxxi - sereniticat
Elvira Lilith - Dylsoccer12

Last edited by Akasha on June 19th 2010, 6:27 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 5:20 am

lol. That's awesome. Razz Thank you for deciding to sign up! :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:32 am

Yay! Chase is not alone! Wow I can't wait to see his pictures either. Going to be very interesting Shocked
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
Westiedog123

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 2:58 pm

Also the fact that he's 1/3 woman, 1/6 animal, and 1/2 man. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Affraid This is gonna be hard, cause I have to incorporate the madness in with it. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:09 pm

Loving everyones sims!
I hope ill be able to compete XD

Name: Nyx

Traits: Brave , Inappropriate , Daredevil, Party animal and Artistic

Head Shot: Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Screenshot-736-1

Body Shot: Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Screenshot-722-1
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:17 pm

Not necessarily, Westie. Background stories are nice, but you don't have to include them in every picture...unless you want to of course, but you won't be graded on it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:18 pm

LOL I just saw this! These entries are unbelievable so far -- I definitely made the right decision in just lurking this time!

Really freaking out here -- I just can't WAIT to see this get started. Looking VERY forward to seeing what you guys come up with -- Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:21 pm

Hey there girly! Will you be judging the first assignment? *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:28 pm

LOL if my computer isn't completely dead, then sure! *crosses fingers till they pop off*
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:47 pm

Akasha wrote:
Not necessarily, Westie. Background stories are nice, but you don't have to include them in every picture...unless you want to of course, but you won't be graded on it.

Well, that makes things easier, but I like to write, and I always include a story, for me. I never get graded on them, but it's still something I do. Every picture has a story. I just like to tell it. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 8:57 pm

Can i be a judge or is that all taken. I so can't wait to see this cycle, the entrants so far are excellent and there's a man this time!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:02 am

Toblie- It's fine with me as long as it's fine with everyone else. It'll be nice to have more judges...makes it a little more fair. :D

Cel- Woot! I'm sending you all the good juju I can! :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 9:16 am

I am okay with it :D
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 10:03 am

All the models entered so far are gorgeous and handsome. I'm in love with Lysander already :D Cant wait to see what you come up with for the first assignment Akasha.

so itching to join this cycle lol but I will be a proud lurker! at least I hope, more people need to sign up!!!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:23 pm

:| I'm not sure if I can do this.... It's just, it may be summer, but I'm doing quite a bit this summer. Seeing as this is my latest sign up, I'm afraid I shant be able to continue.. I'm sowwwy!

*cough* but guest judging isn't out of the question *coughcough*
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:52 pm

Sooooo nervous about this
I poop ma pants everytime I submit a picture for editing free comps

At least I have the....actually being a goth on my side rofl
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 12:23 am

Traits: Eccentric, Hot-Headed, Flirty, Perceptive, Insane

Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 4:53 am

Yay RD! I hope you don't end up dropping out Smile
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 9:35 am

Awesome, RD!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:35 pm

Aw, Jake that sucks balls.... Sad...

Yay, RD! :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:39 pm

3 spots left guys!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:39 pm

Yes, very large, hairy, sweaty, grotesque, cancerous monkey balls.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 4:41 pm

Evergreen wrote:
Yes, very large, hairy, sweaty, grotesque, cancerous monkey balls.

eww Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Kopfschuettel Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 5:14 pm

Mm, Monkey balls .

XD
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 5:55 pm

Jake I'm sure you would have been awesome in this comp it sucks that you can't give it a go. And I'm so excited, I'm not dropping out this time on matter what! seeing it through till i get the axe.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 5:59 pm

With you here RD, I wouldn't have made it far ;]
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:03 pm

LoL, whatever Jake your pics are always amazing. And I haven't seen you do any realy dark stuff so I was lookin forward to it. Maybe some other time
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:37 pm

Well the darkest I've done is:

and that's just my twist on what happened to the 2 brothers in the story "The Golden Goose" Razz

I'm not much of a dark person, except poetry Razz
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:38 pm

Oh, and no, your pics are more amazing. WHO was the one who always scored higher in SAP? Huh? Huh? xD
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:10 pm

Yay! RD is joining this cycle - good to see you again :D
I wish I had the time to join again, but I will be here as a loud, proud lurker.

All of the entries so far look amazing - I can't wait to see the first assignment!!!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:18 pm

Your avi makes me hungrey for twinkies SweetBaby

Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_wink Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_wink Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_wink

Oh and because I love this smily I have to post a wall of Piggy
Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Feel free to write in the creative section!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 9:59 pm

Westiedog123 wrote:
Also the fact that he's 1/3 woman, 1/6 animal, and 1/2 man. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Affraid This is gonna be hard, cause I have to incorporate the madness in with it. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I can sense that your stories would be most interesting and entertaining.
cece

#1 Lurker!!!
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:33 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Westiedog123 wrote:

I can sense that your stories would be most interesting and entertaining.
cece

#1 Lurker!!!

lol Thanks. I actually made a thunderstorm sound interesting, once. My topic was weather Sign Ups!! - Page 2 SleepSign Ups!! - Page 2 Sleep.

But then, most of my stuff isn't too funny. My imagination just controls me. I let it go wild and stuff like Lysander happens.

Not a bad thing by the looks of him Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:23 am

Oh Jake I dig that, its fantastic. You would have to do something more night time or just general darker lighting for this comp but everything else is perfect. Well then I'm glad you aren't in this cuts out at least one person that would be hard to compete against. Now I just have to figure out a way to get rid of everyone else. LOL, JK! I know that if stories are going to be in it Westie is going to be one to worry about, but me loves the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:46 am

(I not U I have trouble on this site)U was really tryig to stay away from modeling competitions because I got addicted and now I stay up till ungodly times and my life basically got reversed, but....I think this competition would be perfect for me because:
1. I love writing poetry and do all the time
2. Minimal editing is always nice
3. I love the uncookie cutter stuff
4. Longer deadlines
Basically what I'm trying to ask is if you can reserve me a place and I'll have my model up soon?

Sorry I know half of that informationg was unecessary but what can I say I got carried away.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:45 am

Izzy what kind of trouble are you having on the site? Let me know so I can look into it.

And RD you are a mess girl!!! Lol!!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:58 am

nevermind =P

Last edited by JKAmaryllis on June 16th 2010, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured it out =P)
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:11 pm

im in! post pics today! Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:11 pm

Of course, Izzy! :D

Woot Vid!!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:25 pm

Shane Stone
Traits: Childish, Party Animal, Artistic, Virtuoso, Charismatic
Head Shot:
Body Shot:
Edit: Fix the pics. They were not showing up.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:30 pm

Nevermind...they showed up...

Yay! Another guy!! :D
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:47 am

RepulsiveDesire wrote:
I know that if stories are going to be in it Westie is going to be one to worry about, but me loves the challenge.

Interesting. I've never been called competion before. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_pale What an outrageous idea. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_tongue Me, sabotaging with a poem and a ballad. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

How did that smiley get there?
Back to top Go down
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 2:05 am

Eleanor Black
Traits: Loner, Eccentric, Genius, Vegetarian, Dramatic
Head Shot:
Body Shot:
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:52 am

Hello! *Lurking* Looks awesome! Now back to work..Later! *waves bye*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:27 pm

Westiedog123 wrote:
RepulsiveDesire wrote:
I know that if stories are going to be in it Westie is going to be one to worry about, but me loves the challenge.

Interesting. I've never been called competion before. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_pale What an outrageous idea. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_tongue Me, sabotaging with a poem and a ballad. Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

How did that smiley get there?

LOL!! Smiley...what smiley...me seez nothing!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:27 pm

bubby189 wrote:
Hello! *Lurking* Looks awesome! Now back to work..Later! *waves bye*

Bubz get you butt back here woman!!! Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:42 pm

Yay!
Great models Vid and Izzy!
So excited, I can barely contain myself Sign Ups!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Grimzi
Grimzi

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2010, 1:12 am

Wow Loving everyones sims. I can never find CC that looks that good! lol -jealous-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups!!   Sign Ups!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com