Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy Vide
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy   Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 4:00 pm

Chapter 2:Emotions

"Bella? Are you okay?" Edward called from behind the bathroom door. "What do you think? No, I'm not! I'm pregnant!" I yelled, wiping the vomit from the corner of my mouth. I gradually got up from my personal porcelain throne and found the sink as well as the mirror. "I'm a mess." I whispered. My hair was like a lion had attacked it. It went everywhere. I cautiously smelled my breath, it stunk. I found the toothpaste as well as the toothbrush in the medicine cabinet.

When I walked out of the bathroom, a set of very familiar stone-cold arms wrapped around me. "There is still someone you have to tell you know." He reminded me. "Can you tell Charlie? Please? Without me?" I looked at his smiling face, knowing I was going to lose this one. "You're the one who's pregnant." He pointed out.

"Yes, very true, but who was the one who wanted to have a 'special night' when he knew that I was ovulating? Even though the chance of it happening was slim to none." I came back. "We'll tell him together. We just have to make sure he's in a good mood." I raised an eyebrow. "Since when is he ever in a good mood when you're around?" I asked.

"Besides, we're married Bella. It is to be expected that we have at least one child together. It wouldn't be human." I clung to the back of his shirt, feeling the the warm, retreating tears slowly falling down my cheeks. "Don't cry Bella. Please?" Edward lifted my chin to wipe away the tears with his thumb. "Okay, I'll try not to." I smiled as he did. "I love you, and you." He looked at me, and then placed his hand on to the bulge that was slowly growing every day. Edward then kissed my stomach, my hand, and then my lips.

I placed my hand on to his cheek, his cold moving cheek. Edward kept both hands under my stomach as if to keep it elavated. His kissing, the way his mouth moved with mine, made me not want to stop, until I felt something. Edward pulled away, smiling. He felt it too. "She kicked you." I said jokingly. Edward laughed, "She must not like me that much then." He said wearing mock-pain on his face. "Aww...Poor baby." I kissed his cheek. "How can anyone not love you?" Edward smiled his infamous crooked smile and it melted me.

"I love you." I said, rubbing my head against his neck. One of his hands moved to my lower back and the other found my chin. "I love you too. No matter what." Edward smiled and kissed my lips again, but more passionatly, more urgent. Without breaking our kiss, we slowly retreated to the big bed in his room.

Edward laid under me, so he wouldn't 'hurt the baby'. I slid his shirt off and traced the defined mucles. He broke the kiss to take my shirt off as well, and he found my lips again.

We layed under the covers, my head on his bare chest, his arm around my shoulders. "Wow." Was the only thing he could say. "I know. That was... Wow." Edward kissed the top of my head. "I love these new hormones of your's." I rolled my eyes, sitting up slightly, holding the blanket to my body. It was only him and I, but in this house, there is no telling who would burst in at any second.

"Are you decent Edward?" Said a rather high voice. "Not really Alice, give us a moment." Edward handed me my clothes and he threw on a pair of boxers. "Come in." I called. "What is it that you want?" Edward asked. "You should already know. Can we?" Alice had that evil gleam in her eyes, that kind of scared me. "Ask her." I shot a frantic look at Edward.

"Bella?" She sang in a pleading voice. "Alice?" I asked in a disapproving tone. "Can I please throw you a baby shower?" She pleaded. "Alice..." I whined. "Please Bella? I promise not to go over the top, and you can even help plan it. Please! We are never going to get this chance again." I sighed and gave up. "Fine." My sister's face lit up and gave me a tight hug. "I promise you won't regret this!" She yelled hurrying down the stairs to fetch Rosalie and Esme.

"Why do I feel as if I am going to regret it?" Edward laughed. "Let her have her fun. She's never done this before and she'll never get a chance after this. Give her the benefit of the doubt dear." I shook my head, fearing the worst. He wrapped his arms around the front of my waist and kissed the back of my neck. I rested the back of my head on to his shoulder.

"Bella! We've got shopping to do!" Alice called. "She'll be right down." Edward called back. My head dropped, Alice totally just killed the moment. "Remind me why I said yes." I turned to face him. "Because you love her and you didn't want to hurt her feelings." I kissed him one last time before Alice came up the stairs and grapped me by my arm.

"Be careful Alice!" Edward called, laughing.

*Don't steal and claim as your own, thanks!* Smile

Last edited by gajdowski98 on February 12th 2013, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy Topposter
Featured Artist : Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy   Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 4:03 pm

hiho Big smile
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy   Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 10:00 pm

I really like this story so I thought this was the place to put it. hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy   Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn: Vampire Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Stories-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com