Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Vide
PostSubject: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 11:04 pm

Working on a new storyline and it call for a professional look for some one high powered So i need some pieces of wardrobe to help really nail this. and the right HAIR so take a look at the pictures below and see if you know where is the best place to find these fashions and hair do.

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Main-photo-vibe-vixen-olivia-pope-inspired-ensembles

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Tumblr_m6dhn4bVTH1rw6xlno1_1280

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Tumblr_m4di89sqiw1rw6xlno1_1280

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Tumblr_mf1ii1dnLp1qa45uio3_500

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  822x.jpg?cb=889821

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  822x.jpg?cb=889719

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Tumblr_meyet3DhUT1qz7kjgo1_1280

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Topposter
Featured Artist : Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 11:43 pm

I think you could work with some of ea's clothes on some of the styles and Prada Sims has some nice, more conservative looks as well as high fashion!
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 11:58 pm

Ill check out ps right now and look around
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 3:01 am

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Sims3updates_cas_14545_2_M

I think this hair will work but i dont think i can find it FREE
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Topposter
Featured Artist : Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 8:17 pm

Did you look on Sunset Sims? Everything is 'free' there! ;)
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 8:45 pm

It hasn't worked in weeks I'm so upset I don't know what to do without them
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 11:04 pm

Sunset has been down for me too! I haven't been able to post updates there because it takes about 30 minutes to load if it even works - and then dies!

It will probably hit SimsCave. If it doesn't, they might post it on ThaiTheSims sometime (I have an account there) - I'll reupload it if I see it there first. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition    Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Find The Look: Olivia Pope/Scandal Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com