Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED) WCIF afros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn
Comments : You don't know what it's like, to live and love and conquer...unless you've taken an arrow to the knee...

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 8:23 pm

for some reason i can't find it when I want the hair

I want that afro hair that looks like robokittys half braided look but without the braids.

I think its from Club Crimsyn idk i cant find it ... If you have the link for it PLEASE let me know

Last edited by TokiDoki21 on January 1st 2013, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED) WCIF afros Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED) WCIF afros Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 10:00 pm

I haven't seen it minus the braids. Sad...
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : (SOLVED) WCIF afros Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 7:55 am

Would this be the hair that you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn
Comments : You don't know what it's like, to live and love and conquer...unless you've taken an arrow to the knee...

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 8:24 pm

No but i know where i can get it now. But the site is down of course.

This is the hair I wanted that someone else used for thier sim

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2013, 2:49 am

I'm glad you found it Smile - but for any others reading this thread in the future, Katink linked to the exact same hair, it just might look a bit different in the download pictures because of the lighting/different hair color.

It's a male-female conversion of an EA Store hair.

Club Crimsyn also converted it for children: http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/62878.html

I use Wojteks conversion rather than Nathia's, because Nathia's was a larger file size and had some CAS specular issues (though it looks fine in game): http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.com/2012/07/wosy-wielkie-afro.html
Back to top Go down
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 11:57 am

O thats my fault I thought the pic of the girl in the sig was the hair reference I completely overlooked the link she provided.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 12:05 pm

Oh, don't apologize! Just wanted to make sure that everyone could find this awesome hair! Thankfully there are several places to nab it from. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(SOLVED) WCIF afros Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF afros   (SOLVED) WCIF afros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) WCIF afros

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com