Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Jamie Ridden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 5:04 am

Jamie Ridden
adult female
Jamie Ridden 0111
Jamie Ridden 0210
Jamie Ridden 0310
Jamie Ridden 0410
Jamie Ridden 0510
Jamie Ridden 0610
Jamie is a rich widow with midlife crisis, She has no children and her husband passed away few years ago.
For awhile she managed to content herself by shopping, and visiting families and places, taking lesson in
some of her hobbies and sports
however the emptiness in her heart and mind can't be permanently filled by all that, after sometime she got into
deep depression, as all her effort to positively forget her sorrow can't keep up with her ever growing void
she is driven back by her senses to her younger years, the time she was once crowned as Miss Simland when she was 19, she started going out
to clubs and bars, dressing less and less decent, throwing her money to play around with boys half her age for sex and empty praises.
All just to feel good about herself.
Maybe good simmers outthere can help her out before it is too late.
or maybe all she need is a good companion, or simply a pet?

skin:
Face IN - Hairy v3 non default edition by navetsea
http://navetsea.blogspot.com/

Hair:
Cazy "Turn" retex by by Poseidon
http://lestudio4522.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-retextures.html

Makeup:
eyeshadow : Pralinesims
eyelashes: I'm not sure
eyebrows : Helaene or ephemera, I'm not sure
ephemera's blog
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea901014ejx.html
Helaene's blog
http://helaene.wordpress.com/
lipstick : S-club
http://sclub.mktm.co.uk
eyes & contact: Shady "Lonely eyes" at MTS
beautymark: daluved1 & Mermaid Bellamy both MTS
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=383343
http://www.modthesims.info/d/359586
allure powder blusher - praline
delicate freckles for the cheek - praline
delicate freckles for the nose- praline
pixie eyeshadow - praline
http://pralinesims.blogspot.de

clothes:
EA
earring feather: lorandia sims
www.lorandiasims3.com

CAS Sliders used to create the face and body:
-Jonha head shape
-Jonha body sliders
-Delphy breast
-AWT face sliders
-Ahmad face slider
-Gnatgosplat chin width
-CmarNYC nipple slider
-Whiterider overlip
-YS3 studio hermi replacer
-Sage upperlip height & shape
(I include it in a separate folder to make it easier) many many thanks for you guys, without your sliders simmies would look
like bloated stuffed doll no matter how long we spend time in CAS.

download at media fire here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nne4n4df0x6f6hy

Jamie Ridden Shared14

Last edited by navetsea on January 20th 2013, 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 5:14 am

eh BTW, to give more push to her BG story I made her a little flatened & droopy on the breasts I guess... a little bit impractical for normal usage, since it will make bras strap looks distorted and weird, well it won't hurt to rise them a little... :zelfmoord:*new*
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:10 am

navetsea wrote:
eh BTW, to give more push to her BG story I made her a little flatened & droopy on the breasts I guess... a little bit impractical for normal usage, since it will make bras strap looks distorted and weird, well it won't hurt to rise them a little... :zelfmoord:*new*

LOL - I guess not all sims have magic anti-gravity effecting boobs after-all huh?

I love your back-story and your sim. She is very realistic and . . . . . . pathetic. Poor woman. Sad
Your pictures are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Jamie Ridden Th_banner
Top Poster : Jamie Ridden Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:39 am

Poor woman. She sure is beautiful. Is that her "boss"? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Jamie Ridden Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:56 am

Aww...she is so beautiful but so much sadness in her eyes. Is she stripping or something...is that why she is topless at the club? She needs a man in her life or possibly adopt a child....that might make her life a little better. Love her bio and love the pic presentation. She makes me want to cry because her story is so sad. sad
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:45 am

actually I borrowed the set from a strip club I set up for another short story I will put up at BAS... Razz

Thanks pdxwinn, Sleepy Genius, cece
so sorry if I made a sad story... Sad...
I abducted Jamie Jolina as extra for my strip club scene, then I changed her into Adult Sim, and rework her face (total rework I guess since I don't see her original face at all) but I keep her trait.
When I see how her expression rendered by the room lighting, I wrote the BG story because there she looks tired and unhappy.

Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:57 am

You right amazing bios for your sims - their stories are just as realistic as the skins you make for them. Her backstory is pretty heartbreaking - but she IS beautiful and lifelike in her looks and personality. I love how you set up the scene in the strip club!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 3:29 pm

well these things do happen in real life it is very sad so maybe in simslife someone can get her out of there and make her happy cause she is so beautiful in every way Love067
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 3:41 pm

What an interesting story. Poor lady, would like to see her find a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:32 pm

very neat. looks like you are having more fun than i am wawa.

extra information on the custom you used on her

allure powder blusher - praline
delicate freckles for the cheek - praline
delicate freckles for the nose- praline
pixie eyeshadow - praline

featherearrings 2407 - by lorandiasims3

Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 5:46 pm

Thank you Ameenah, Vero, Eden777.mamx cheers I'm so glad this adult simmie turned out ok... shame
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:41 pm

Beautiful sim, although she does have a sad look about her and your pictures are really amazing. Her bio is nicely written and my I feel bad for this poor woman. Great job! Happy 02
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 12:43 am

Don't feel bad Nav...not everybody has a 'happy ending' and your story truly touched a lot of us, so that proves you are a great writer as well!! What is BAS? Do you post stories there often...I'd love to read them!

@mamx...should we make you a job title here on Cstyles since you seem to truly know your cc stuff!?!! Between you and Ameenah you guy's rock on locating stuff!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:06 am

I love her boobs lol. applaud I think she looks more realistic this way and she's beautiful! She's coming home with me! Thanks for sharing your amazing Sims with us! thump hand dance hand dance Love067
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:43 am

Thank you Katink,

Cece, BAS is Backalleysims, I only post in the adult section though lol, I'm not very good with words, my so called "stories" there mainly short comedy with xxx twist Razz oh lol, but there are some great (I mean REAL GREAT!) writers there, of which I can spend hours reading their stories.

thanks to mamx for testing and completing cc list, I'm just too unorganized to memorized or properly sort my download list... Embarassed I do sort them and categorized them but sometime I'm puzzled myself with the way they are organized and overlapping, and I just don't have enough courage to do proper overhaul to it... yet...

and BleedingRose, thanks for liking her bodyshape Razz and thanks for taking care of her too I'm sure she'll see better days

cheers everyone... I have to go back doing my job :zelfmoord:*new*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:03 pm

Your sims are always so gorgeous Navetsea. I love how they always have such a nice shape to them too. Sims with backstories are what make them stand out. Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:15 pm

heehee she showed up topless in my cas! whoa. as that obnoxious vapid kelly ripa says over and over and over,oh my gosh!
lol
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:20 pm

Thank you Kosmo, I really enjoy shaping their bodies too Love067

lolol, sorry mamx, she is topless daily, she put that top for going out laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 11:50 pm

lol poor thang. what exactly do you do with her i wonder.
are we to get some the boytoys she buying , er hanging with ? besides the ones you gave us eh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 11:55 pm

Somebody give her a happy ending!! Bop And Bleeding Rose you are a riot!! You love her droopy boobies!!! I lol'ed on that!! laughing
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 12:27 pm

ah that boy toy was my Gabriel sim, I will upload him soon, and ugh cece, if she hears that she will slap you with saggy boobs swing attack laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Jamie Ridden Os51eg
Leo

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 5:34 pm

Beautiful sim!! hiho Love067 She's got some nice features... facial features I mean Razz
I especially love the look her eyes!! Love067 ❤
Like her bewbs as well, they look "natural" and match perfectly with the rest of her body Smile
Another gorgeous simmeh, thanks!! dancing cheers
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:35 am

I have her in my game now and her body is very beautiful and sexy! Love her navestea! I'm going to try to make curvy sim later today and aslo going to make realistic looking sim with your beautiful skins! Thank you for the amazing skins and your sims! thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:46 am

Oh nO!! I've been threatened into a saggy titty fight!! Somebody halp meh puleezeee!! Lol!! laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 8:10 pm

did i see a mention of a new sim to be uploaded soon ohhhhhhhhh!

gabriel ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

and here a good top for the lady. see through tops!
http://19sims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/01/top-34.html

i thought oh it perfect for jamie hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:41 pm

thanks mamx, they are very transparent lol Razz
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 1:13 am

and is that good or bad? mm?
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 1:42 am

they are good, although I love how Jennisims made semi transparent tops too Smile I download them all
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 2:23 am

oh i hadno idea jennisim did that but now i seem to remember that dach sadi they are sexy clothes there so must take a look
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 4:00 am

yep they are really good with lace, embroidery and stuff, perfect to tease your eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jamie Ridden Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Ridden   Jamie Ridden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamie Ridden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com