Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Nathan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:06 am

As the post says - I was hoping for opinions and suggestions on my latest sim.
I have been awake entirely to long and, once again, no longer trust my own opinion of my sims appearance. LOL!
I'm headed to bed Sleep - I have to work tonight. Thanks in advance!

Nathan  Screen22

Nathan  Screen23

Nathan  Screen24

Nathan  Screen25

Hmmmmm. . . . . . these pics aren't very good but I think you get the jist!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Nathan  Topposter
Featured Artist : Nathan  Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 1:56 pm

I like him! :3 He's very handsome indeed. I hate making male sims...I suck at it most of the time because they look so feminine.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Nathan  Os51eg
Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 4:50 pm

I fully agree with Kosmo, he's very handsome!! Love067 Love067
And his side profile is impeccable! Very realistic! I think you did an amazing job! hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 5:02 pm

he got a nice sexy flinty squinty look to him,that make a great detective to me . oh good work
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 7:39 pm

Yea me! happydance

Thank you very much!
I love being able to ask other simmers for their opinions. Y'all rock! Love067 worship

Kosmo - I had the same problem for a long time. All my male sims came out way to feminine so I rarely made them and I never uploaded them. All my main characters were females and any time I did a Legacy, they were all matriarchal. I eventually got really frustrated by it and forced myself to learn how to create more masculine sims. I still don't make very many but I think that's because there are so few options for hair and clothes for male sims - females are way more fun to create. . . . . . but, I love being able to actually have decent male sims in my game finally. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 9:52 pm

I think you did a good job, there are a few things that I would 'maybe' change. I'd bring his lower jaw back some...just a 'tich' and maybe make his eyes a bit smaller. Otherwise, I like his come hither look he has as far as expressions goes. Is that what you were going for?
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 1:53 am

I edited a bit - I'll get him uploaded tomorrow.

Thank you all again. Smile

Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks
sweetcheeks

Taurus

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 5:25 pm

He is indeed handsome and I had the same problem with my males being "too pretty" lol Gotta love the peeps that make these awesome sliders Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 9:48 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 2:14 am

I think he's really handsome. If you don't mind a suggestion, I would bring his eyes up a tiny bit higher because his forehead is pretty wide and he already has a longish face, which could be a touch wider. I also think he'd look great with some faint beard scruff. Just a thought. I love his eyes. Smile
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 2:51 am

sweetcheeks wrote:
He is indeed handsome and I had the same problem with my males being "too pretty" lol Gotta love the peeps that make these awesome sliders Smile

No doubt!
Looking back, it is amazing what I thought as 'good' sims when I first started creating them. They look like they are from a completely different version of the game like Sims 2 or something. I love mod and slider creators.

Eden777 - I haven't been able to edit him yet - I've been a little busy so I'll give your suggestions a shot. I knew something didn't quite look right and I had it narrowed down to his eyes but couldn't settle on what was bothering me about them. This may be it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:10 am

I remember the first sim I created ages ago - it was David Cook and he had absolutely no cc because I didn't use it then. I thought he was so cute and uploaded him on TSR and the Exchange and people said nice things about him.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:14 am

Eden777 wrote:
I remember the first sim I created ages ago - it was David Cook and he had absolutely no cc because I didn't use it then. I thought he was so cute and uploaded him on TSR and the Exchange and people said nice things about him.

And, how would he compare to the sims you make now?
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:20 am

Well, he looks pretty amateurish to me now, but since then I've created hundreds of sims and had lots of practice and use a ton of cc and sliders. Now I strive for realism and/or edginess. I want them all to look different from each other and not like the same sim I'm making over and over just changing the hair and make up. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not. I'm actually getting a little bored though and am thinking about challenging myself with celebrity sims but don't want to bollocks them up, lol.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:28 am

Eden777 wrote:
Well, he looks pretty amateurish to me now, but since then I've created hundreds of sims and had lots of practice and use a ton of cc and sliders. Now I strive for realism and/or edginess. I want them all to look different from each other and not like the same sim I'm making over and over just changing the hair and make up. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not. I'm actually getting a little bored though and am thinking about challenging myself with celebrity sims but don't want to bollocks them up, lol.

LOL! You sound like me. I want to try doing real people - celebrities or otherwise - but hesitate to do them. I did Rihanna and am fairly pleased by the result but celebrities are really hard because they look so different from photo to photo depending on their makeup artist and whoever photoshopped the pic. Rihanna took me several days to make - I think doing real people would be easier and far less frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:31 am

pdxwinn wrote:
Eden777 wrote:

LOL! You sound like me. I want to try doing real people - celebrities or otherwise - but hesitate to do them. I did Rihanna and am fairly pleased by the result but celebrities are really hard because they look so different from photo to photo depending on their makeup artist and whoever photoshopped the pic. Rihanna took me several days to make - I think doing real people would be easier and far less frustrating.
I think your Rihanna came out amazing! I've got in the back of my mind to do Henry Cavill because I'm kind of nuts about him, but afraid I'll be disappointed. I also want to do Stephen Amell from Arrow because I think his face would be easier to recreate as a sim.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:45 am

Thank you! Smile

I don't know who either one of them are. lol!

KosmoKhaos did an amazing Devon Aoki a couple days ago on Tumblr I wish she'd upload and she did it in just a few hours.

I think you should give doing celebrities a try. It's not easy but it's great practice.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:53 am

Henry Cavill and Stephen Amell.

Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 4:03 am

Eden777 wrote:
Henry Cavill and Stephen Amell.

Ok, I still don't know who they are.
LMAO!

Sorry Eden, I am fairly out of touch with current celebrities.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 4:09 am

Henry Cavill will be starring as Superman in the upcoming Man of Steel movie, plus he starred in the Tudors, an HBO series. Stephen Amell stars in a tv show called Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:11 am

This sim (I think he looks awesome) really reminds me of Jonathan Rhys Meyers:
Nathan  Jonath10
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 2:11 pm

Wow, I can totally see the resemblance . . . . . . and I think it could be modified even closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathan  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Nathan    Nathan  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com