Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP: Kate Moss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

WIP: Kate Moss Vide
PostSubject: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 6:15 pm

I started this the other night, its coming together slowly but I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

Source Images
[Image One] | [Image Two] | [Image Three]

WiP
WIP: Kate Moss Tumblr_mkg0quqFBC1rjolddo2_1280

I know I have nose issues for sure and maybe face shape issues but this is the first Sim I've really tried my damnedest on, I don't really want to give up so any feedback is welcomed.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : WIP: Kate Moss Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 6:50 pm

I think you have her general face shape down pretty well. Just my opinion, of course, but her outside lower lid needs to be raised a little and maybe narrow her eyes a little by using the eye width slider from awt.

Her nose appears to be a little rounder on the tip and her nostrils could probably be fixed with the nostril rotation slider.

Her lower lip looks almost perfect, but her upper lip is a little thin and maybe needs to be just a tad fuller.

I think you're off to a great start, so don't give up. You can do it. Smile

This is the picture that I was using. Not sure if it will help you, but here it is. Smile
WIP: Kate Moss Kate-Moss-010
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : WIP: Kate Moss Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 10:32 pm

I think Kat gave excellent advice!! I think you are on the right path also, so please don't give up!
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2013, 4:55 pm

Thanks for the input Kat, I've had a tweak and I've saved both versions just in case ...

VersionOne
WIP: Kate Moss Tumblr_mkldutO6sl1rjolddo1_500

VersionTwo
WIP: Kate Moss Tumblr_mkldutO6sl1rjolddo2_1280

I'm not sure which looks better but I still don't think you'd say "Oh, that's Kate Moss!" Argh ...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : WIP: Kate Moss Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2013, 2:54 am

There is something off with her mouth...I can't put my hand on it....but she is improving nicely!! humana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Kate Moss   WIP: Kate Moss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP: Kate Moss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com