Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Vide
PostSubject: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 12:50 pm

my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Juri-f10

and after layouting on the sticker template for the arcade stick I'm going to modify
my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Juri-t10

that explains me missing for several weeks, I was playing fighting game, learn to use
several characters, on arcade stick Razz
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Featured Artist : my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Badge-1-1
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 7:19 am

Good old fighting games are soooo damn addictive my fave from the good old days is tekken I could disappear for months playing that game... Glad your back Big smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Topposter
Featured Artist : my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 2:42 pm

Wow that's awesome Navetsea Shocked Big smile
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 9:35 pm

thanks Ice1 and Kosmo
I must confess, I'm suck at tekken, or any game made by namco lol...
i use to be decent in SF2 , and SFzero, totally suck at SF3 3rd strike, pretty much beginner at SF4 since I only play against ai most of the time..
I hope playing with stick instead of pad would somehow improve it magically... Razz

These are the final versions of it
my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Juri-f11
my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Juri-f13

and this is a sample when used on the stick's cutting holes template
my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Juri-t11
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Topposter
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 9:59 pm

Coooooooooool I wish I knew how to color my drawings on the computer :O
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

I use soft brush with low pressure around 10% and then smudge with also low pressure 30-40% to create creases on her pants and make a hard edge when the shading is too blurry, and I keep doing that until the entire picture is done, after that I use curve, hure saturation, and other layer setting to tweak the color to look better (usually my coloring is a little bit pale by default) when all things are done, I run smudge tool again along the sketch line blending it more into the color, make everything smoother and kill the sketchy lines from my sketch.

that is my method. I do all in photoshop with normal brush, mostly with mouse too, unless making stray hairs I grab my wacom to do loose strands, but for most part I use mouse, I find it quicker to cover larger areas, and since it has scroll button which I set to zoom in/out, I can use my other hand on keyboard to quick access tool shortcut, controlling perssure, and tip size, while zooming in and out using scroll, with wacom I need to use both hand on it.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 11:35 pm

That is just too freaking cool!! humana This is for deserting us... asswhack buttkick This is for coming back!... thank you dancingbanana Love067 hiho
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 11:48 pm

They all look awesome i luv the purple one the most though
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:02 am

This makes me want to by a graphics tab and do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...    my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my fanart of fighting game char, has nothing to do with sims...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com