Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cece for cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Cece for cecesaun1 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 9:16 pm

Cece for cecesaun1 4c8a4ef6-5e77-4b62-a3df-8f3858605a56_zpsadeda121

This is my dedication to my wonderful friend and founder of Cstyles...Cecesaun1 aka Cece. You are an amazing person, a true friend and an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for everything that you do for us. Love you! thump

Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-5_zps126bb9ee
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-17_zpsce80b5e6
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-16_zpsbe890e4a
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-8_zps356a2a36
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-2_zps86f84037
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-9_zpsfb6bbb77
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-20_zps89c1c850
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-21_zps8729c6e7
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-28_zpsd957bc3f
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-29_zpsdb98c3b1

Custom Content
Ephemera Eskin Skinny(non-default)
Ephemera MS 93 Edit default eyes by BrntWaffles
Newsea Windy City
Simple Life default replacement brows
New Year make-up set eyeshadow by Elexis
Nose Mask (blush) n1 by Modern Lover
Soft N' Subtle Lip-Gloss by Shyne
S-Club 3d eyelashes II
Tifa Eyebags 1+2 (under costume make-up)
Clothes are all base game.

Sliders
NRaas Master Controller with Integration and Overwatch
awt's sliders
Jonha's sliders
Delphy's breast sliders
Cmar's pointed ears
Tum Tum's chin cleft slider
Ahmad's Facial Sliders
S-Club eyelash sliders
Heiret's Chin-To-Neck Slider

Poses by IMHO, Elexis, HarukoMitsu, Vigmed

- Built with game version 1.50(BaseGame+High-End Loft Stuff+Ambitions+Town Life+Late Night+Generations+Pets+Master Suite+Showtime+Diesel Stuff+Seasons)
- This sim should be compatible with all the versions of the game.

Download
Sims3Pack
.SimFile

You's da best!
Cece for cecesaun1 Screenshot-24_zps668fe757
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 9:29 pm

WOW1 What a beautiful sim lady and presentation...! :doh:*new* I absolutely agree with you you about Cece...I love her too...even like a second mother! Love001 She is the most wonderful person on here!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked I love the sim though, mom!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Cece for cecesaun1 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 9:41 pm

Ok...had to step away and just breathe...you both have my eyes still misty!! I'm so touched by your kind words and Kat, this is such a beautiful gesture from you....you are a true, ride or die friend!!! Dee...you are the sweetest darling and I send so many hugs to you, you are both a wonderful family and I'm so glad you found your way here to Cstyles...and to me! hiho

Now...on to me aka Sim me....I am stunning!!! I'm smexy and sexy and I know it!! hand dance I can't wait to put her in game and see if she and Tag (my avi) hit it off!! If not....well, she has a WHOLE BUNCH of men to chose from!!

Again, thank you Kat, love you!! Love067 humana
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2013, 10:15 pm

Wow, I love her!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 12:11 am

excellent!
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:57 am

This is a Cecesaun 'sim-self'?

Wow! drools Cecesaun - you're just. . . . . . hawt!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 5:09 am

Love067 applaud Love067 Beautiful sim and very beautiful gesture dedication to for CeCe

love your natural way of presenting her Love067

group hug
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:15 pm

Thank you very much, everyone! hiho

@pdx: This is my interpretation of Cece, but I did manage to get some of her features pretty close. wink

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:38 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Ok...had to step away and just breathe...you both have my eyes still misty!! I'm so touched by your kind words and Kat, this is such a beautiful gesture from you....you are a true, ride or die friend!!! Dee...you are the sweetest darling and I send so many hugs to you, you are both a wonderful family and I'm so glad you found your way here to Cstyles...and to me! hiho

Now...on to me aka Sim me....I am stunning!!! I'm smexy and sexy and I know it!! hand dance I can't wait to put her in game and see if she and Tag (my avi) hit it off!! If not....well, she has a WHOLE BUNCH of men to chose from!!

Again, thank you Kat, love you!! Love067 humana

Awww...Cece, I didn't mean to make you tear up. I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me, but most of all, for being my friend. I am so glad that I found my way here. Dee and I are both sending you humongous hugs!

I'm so glad that you like your simmie. I did give her a couple of hand-picked traits. I gave her family-oriented, because you are much more than a friend to all of us. You are, to me anyways, another member of my family. I also gave her the daredevil trait, because you are always willing to go out on a limb for those you care about.
I'm hoping she hits it off with Tag, but if not, I'm sure she will be happy with any of your smexy guys.

Once again, you's da best! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:44 pm

She truly did pdx! I got her in game yesterday and was surprised at how she did interpret me. I lightened her skin tone, but still kept me some tan. wink humana ) Lightened my eyes, couldn't get the 'brown' exact, just hard to make light brown eyes without them looking green'ish. And made the eyes a little bigger. Shocked Not that big!! laughing

She got the boobies on point, I have some knockers!! I was seriously surprised at that Kat...started looking for a hidden camera around my bedroom! watch out *NEW*

A little more donkey, okay maybe more than a little!

Gained some weight, she was tiny and thin of which I am not! Maybe in High School, until my first child, but those' child birthing hips' developed after that! scared

Hair, point on, even same style I wear when not pulled back in a pony!

Color point on of hair!

*still looking for hidden camera's** Suspect

Almost made me shorter...but I like the sims height so left it alone.

So she got a lot right, I'm assuming maybe you've seen my facebook pics maybe?

Any who...love love love her!! Made her a sister just for kicks and giggles, made her a combination of my baby sister and my late sister. Just didn't feel right not adding her. Sad044

The Sister has a mean little female chihuahua puppy!! (not in real life but wanted to add some drama) Devil yes

And I'm adding another male to the house...just to let Cece decide fully on her own which one she wants!! (forgot all about my Dimitri Love067 )

Almost made her an adult, which I am, but geez it made me look too old!! I will relive my youthful years...ho around a bit, drink, party...just kidding...maybe...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:47 pm

I love her traits!!! And thank you so much for such sweet and sincere compliments, you's da best girl! I did give her a career, I want to write, so I made that my career.

Have you seen my facebook page? watch out *NEW* cheese Love001
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 4:59 pm

LOL...you caught me. I was actually going from your profile pic on facebook. Tried to get face shape and features, but I also remembered you saying that you had straight hair. Smile Did not install any hidden cameras...you can relax now. wink
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 5:18 pm

might she be good in a pink house with lot of kitten and like to bake decadent cookies and just read her romance novels in her big fluffy bed in her cute pink house. i have this pink house i like to try and thought katink newest one might be good in there. you all do know there a chef career yes?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 6:11 pm

I have a couple more Cstyles beauties in my bin, but they are nowhere near finished...one of them might cause some Khaos if I don't work on her some more. wink

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 7:45 pm

hehe
well at least you are doing some , i have not done a sim creation in agesssssssss. i should do one . take my time on it not do it all at once. that seems to be the recipe for making them mmm.

chaos huh mmm how so gee
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 8:59 pm

I'm creating a little in between playing my house, which is a zoo...so many animals. Smile As far as the sim in my library causing Khaos...that remains to be seen. I need to find some sim glasses.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 9:17 pm

Ohhhhh....can't wait!! I wonder if it's based on a particular member.... lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 9:24 pm

Here's a CAS shot of Cece!

Cece for cecesaun1 Screen10

Had to add my 'feminine' curves! And my dimples! Razz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 9:44 pm

Beautiful, Cece or should I write beautiful Cece. I was hoping you would give her your personal touch and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that she hooks up with Tag, who kind of reminds me of a wrestler named Roman Reigns.
They have something on tumblr called selfie sunday, where you post a picture of yourself so others will know who they are talking to. The simmie in my bin is indeed a member of Cstyles, but also has a tumblr. I'm not the greatest at making sims from real people, but as I was working on this sim, I thought she started to resemble that Khaos causing member.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:01 pm

I knew it!! And I really only tweaked a few things on Cece, (so odd saying it like I'm third person...which I kind of am game wise!!) wink I wanted to keep as much Kat so that I did!! I'm very pleased with her! Love067

And tag...you got that right also!! I was basing him off some 'resemblance' to him, with his fine ass, but not a total creation. I suck at making real people into sims! I will post a pic of Dimitri later so you can see her choices!! This should be fun...I've got my game booting up right now! hiho
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:16 pm

Oooooh! Can't wait to see Dimitri....love that name. As far as Tag, I think you did a great job on him. Roman was on tv last night. His team won, but he got his fine ass slung around the ring more than once...poor guy.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 11:12 pm

is wrestling coming in big again it was big a few years ago nnow it kinda quiet
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 11:20 pm

I really don't think it truly ever left. We have way too many wrestling fans for them to let this die! humana Not a true wrestling fan myself...I just love most of the bodies and gorgeous faces...and .... um ... personalities ... humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 11:21 pm

I've been watching it for a while now. I have my favorites (Roman Reigns, Sheamus, CM Punk, The Rock, Kofi Kingston, Edge(retired). Some of the storylines are rotten, but I still watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 12:17 am

Is it wrong i want to download this sim and do lots of things to her lol.... well my male sims anyway.... woohoo in the shower anyone.
That sure is one smexy simmeh. God job i love her. And of course I love the real cece even more.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 9:49 am

Both versions are very pretty. hiho xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Cece for cecesaun1 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 10:54 am

Miss Cece, you're hot! hiho

Great job, Kat. I will be downloading her. I can have our mom in my game!
happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 5:23 pm

Thank you very much, ladies. thump

LOL@ Tobz...Looks like your simself is going to see some action, Cece. Good clean fun. wink

On a side note, Miss Cece. I think we would love to have your avi in our games. I know I would. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:02 pm

Toblie wrote:
Is it wrong i want to download this sim and do lots of things to her lol.... well my male sims anyway.... woohoo in the shower anyone.
That sure is one smexy simmeh. God job i love her. And of course I love the real cece even more.

Tobz...might as well after our 'relationship' in the Sims Social game... wink I love you too!! Love067 humana
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

With everybody wanting 'me'...I'm feeling so vulnerable yet very sexy!! Rawr!! humana
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:13 pm

Kat...if I upload any Sim his list of credits would ? ? ? ? ? ? I have little knowledge of what is what on my Sims nowadays. I wish we could always get thumbnails with the creators name on them more. unknown
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 7:39 pm

Gorgeous simmies everywhere!
Love067 hiho
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 8:07 pm

Lol our Sims social relationship. Always ready for a woohoo your simmy. Winks
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 8:13 pm

She was a h*rny little thing wasn't she?! humana Smex
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 8:16 pm

Ok here is the LINK for pics of Tag, my avi...and Dimitri...both fellas will be vying for Cece's attention! humana
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 8:29 pm

lol. I gave up on sims social too much hard work and loading and i never had enough crafts or what ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cece for cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cece for cecesaun1   Cece for cecesaun1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cece for cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com