Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Kat's Zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Kat's Zoo Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 4:02 am

When trying out expansion or stuff packs, I tend to use my fall-back simmies. Lainey was my favorite fall-back sim until I made Elline, who now tests everything out for me. So when I downloaded Pets, I knew I had to put Elline in to test the game. Little did I know, I would accumulate a little zoo in the process. I also thought that I had taken at least one picture of Cece the cat...believe it or not, the Elline adopted the cat and she actually had the name, CC. I lengthened the name a little, but she had to keep her original name. Enough babbling. On with the pictures.

This is Elline and the first adopted pet...a little mutt named Cleo, who is such a sweetheart.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-12_zps76bf7511
This is Elline's daughter, Sherree. She, like her mother, is an animal lover. She also has the virtuoso trait.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-13_zps992c5247
I was not aware when I moved them into the house that there was an urn in the house until they were visited by a ghost pony. At first, I thought they were being robbed. Imagine my surprise when this baby showed up. Being an animal lover, Elline couldn't turn him away.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-10_zpsb487c31f
While fishing one night, we made an amazing discovery....a unicorn. Elline's lifetime wish was to adopt a unicorn, so this was rather convenient.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-16_zps3a32f8f8
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-15_zpsdc4b7846
After going to visit the unicorn every night that she appeared, Elline was finally able to coax her into joining their family. She also made ambrosia and fed it to the ghost pony, bringing him back to life and renamed him Fireball.
Fireball and Callistra(the unicorn) were very compatible and soon were expecting their first foal. Jackrabbit entered the world shortly after and now there are two unicorns in the family.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-19_zps1375443f
Cleo aged up from a puppy about the same time Sheree aged up to a child.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-11_zpse16e0b1d
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-18_zps913926fd
Elline needs to work on her riding skills a little more. I don't think Callistra is too impressed.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-17_zps89fc3ad3
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 6:10 am

A few more pictures from my game. First off, got some pictures of Cece the cat.

Kat's Zoo Screenshot-2_zps650f36a9
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-3_zps378defe6
This was my ghost baby, Fireball. He still has red eyes, but is no longer a ghost.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-6_zps93bcb554
Jackrabbit and Cece. They seem to get along pretty well. Cece runs the farm.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-7_zps13810379
Cleo is in her favorite place. She loves to swim in the pool and that's the first place I look for her.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-8_zps20a46136
Sam the bird. He doesn't get along very well with...well, anyone. He likes to bite and Cece has attacked him a few times. He's quite ornery.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-9_zpseec59b50
Sherree is like a magnet to stray animals. All animals, except Sam, seem to like her.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-10_zps01c3184e
Cece's favorite spot...on Elline's cat slippers. She's marking her territory.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-13_zps832a816a
My little sweetheart, Jackrabbit.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-17_zps4cb8c7a0
One last shot of Sherree.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot_zpscb2af4c4
New addition to the house. This is Moe. He was created by Booboo from tumblr. There are a lot of great looking pets at their site. Check 'em out.
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-20_zps3c15a0b2
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 5:37 pm

LOVE THE PICTURES! awww make me jonsing to play my now. and unicorn wow. aw poor pony gee whiz. mm what world is this pray thith?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 6:07 pm

mamx wrote:
LOVE THE PICTURES! awww make me jonsing to play my now. and unicorn wow. aw poor pony gee whiz. mm what world is this pray thith?

This is Appaloosa Plains. I really like the layout of the world and completely LOVE both of my unicorns. I'm having fun watching all of the animals...even Sam the bird. I have a couple more kitties in my bin....um, ok, more than a couple. wink
Luckily, Elline fed Fireball, the ghost pony, some ambrosia and he wasn't a ghost anymore. He's actually a very fast horse. Elline has won a couple of trophies racing him. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 8:46 pm

fireball so cute, he maybe really old and had famous parents ? must try appollosa oh nice. i do like non tropical world too. i forgot that one is nice . yeah that make a nice change . will fit more traditonal houses too. and your right it neat to see unicorns and things. there are mysterious spots in appollosa i read that somewhere , thread over at the sim for did you know kind of tthings thread.
i love kitties mmmmmmmmmm

baby ponies ohh. tht sound cute.
yeah i need to take a break from sunlit i guess. going for few second walk now. back later
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Kat's Zoo Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 1:26 am

This is so adorable!! Look at little Miss Cece...she looks like a diva!! How do you get puppies...ok....I know HOW to get puppies, but I have never seen a puppy available for CAS and I'd love to have a cute tiny puppy to grow.

The cat on the slippers is probably my favorite picture!! Isn't it amazing the realistic mannerisms they gave the animals!! I want a bird...did you catch yours? I'm going to download that awesome Stallion you led me to, but I need to find a place to house him first.

I LOVE Pet's and I truly didn't think I would!! humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 2:59 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
This is so adorable!! Look at little Miss Cece...she looks like a diva!! How do you get puppies...ok....I know HOW to get puppies, but I have never seen a puppy available for CAS and I'd love to have a cute tiny puppy to grow.

The cat on the slippers is probably my favorite picture!! Isn't it amazing the realistic mannerisms they gave the animals!! I want a bird...did you catch yours? I'm going to download that awesome Stallion you led me to, but I need to find a place to house him first.

I LOVE Pet's and I truly didn't think I would!! humana

Not sure if you can download puppies. I got Cleo by checking the paper to see if any of the neighbors had pets to adopt. Cleo was the only one left from the litter. I downloaded a couple of kittens, but can't find them in my cas. I'll have to check my game bin to see if they showed up there. I decided that I wanted a kitten, so I went the same route as the puppy and CC, who I named Cece, was the only one left. I couldn't say no to the little cotton ball.

Cece kitty was laying claim to Elline's feet and I couldn't resist taking a picture of that. I'm thinking she might make some cute kittens with Moe, my black kitty. She's always attacking Sam the bird. I think those two have a strong dislike for each other. Moe, my new kitty, upon entering the household, went straight to Sherree and jumped on her lap...she's officially been claimed. Can you tell I love my cats?
On her first day in Appaloosa Plains, I sent Elline to the Pet Store. She was playing with Sam the bird and the next thing I knew, he was in her backpack. Can sims be arrested for shoplifting? blushing watch out *NEW*

I'm still keeping an eye out for some more stallions for you. I'm sure there are residential lots on ms3b or one of the download sites that have barns. I downloaded a couple of new houses that came without very little or no custom content and the file size was only 4-5 mb. I'll see if I can find a ranch with a barn.

I wasn't sure if I'd like Pets either, but this has become one of my favorite expansion packs. dancing
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 3:18 am

I love these pics katink Love067 Love067 Love067 andi have been reading on tumblr that you can not filter in cas to see the little puppy or little kittens for the first time since i have pets i had little ones in my cas !!!! so when you create a sim in cas do not filter in age just watch them all you should find the little ones than !!!! humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 3:24 am

SellaSu wrote:
I love these pics katink Love067 Love067 Love067 andi have been reading on tumblr that you can not filter in cas to see the little puppy or little kittens for the first time since i have pets i had little ones in my cas !!!! so when you create a sim in cas do not filter in age just watch them all you should find the little ones than !!!! humana

Thank you, Vero, for the compliment and the info. Still so much for me to learn and you've helped out a great deal. Love067 hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 4:53 pm

warm kitty fluffy kitty warm ball of fluff kitty kitty
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:10 pm

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr. wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:59 pm

Are we all nerds!! unknown We all know that song, we all watch Big Bang (like one of my FAV shows and have watched it from day 1!). hiho

Yep, I read what Sellasu was talking about, you can't use filter on pet's, I downloaded some cats and I found them just fine, in the sim bin. Did you place them in your package folder or your .sim file? I put mine in .sim file.

I would love to have a ranch style home, but I don't want it to look like a farm house. I grew up in the South and just plain sick of seeing houses like that!!

The Black Stallion will be for Dimitri or another Sim that I have that is Indian...I think both would be great with the horse!

And where the hello did you find the pet store?! I looked high and low and can't find it!!!

Did not know you could get kitties and puppies via newspaper so thanks bunches for that info!!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:20 pm

Love, love, love Big Bang Theory, especially Sheldon. Love067

I finally did find my kittens, thanks to Vero's suggestion. I haven't put them in a game yet, because I've been hanging out in cas today.

The pet store is in the community lots when you edit town. You have to put it somewhere in town. I think it's a 20x30 lot and fits perfectly a little left of the center of town. You just have to change the lot type to community...pet store and then plunk the store down.

Have you checked out some of Mireluk's houses...they are amazing. I also downloaded a house from
onepracticalghost on tumblr

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:34 pm

I checked out both sites Kat, but I didn't see anything I truly wanted. I will keep looking. No real rush though, it will be for Cece and whomever she chooses as a boyfriend potential husband.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 9:00 pm

I'll still keep an eye out for houses. People are always posting all different kinds on tumblr. I still haven't made it back to the zoo yet. The last time I played it was Spooky Day and I decided to send Sherree out to trick-or-treat. She came home with one piece of candy and then she got sick...

Kat's Zoo Tumblr_lqf1bd9n301qmr00d
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:15 pm

they make house unfurn but one sometime still need custom stuff for the build tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 12:42 am

One of the houses that I downloaded had to have custom content windows, but the download file was still pretty small. I actually like them unfurnished so that I can decorate any old way I want. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 1:33 am

i think that good idea too
one can dl any how and jsut tell the game to put it onthe lot unfurnished but i never seem to see that option
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 4:42 pm

Here's on of the kittens, Kiara. She was made by AwwBoo, along with her brother, Simba. If anyone is interested you can find both kittens on AwwBoo's tumblr.

Kat's Zoo Screenshot-7_zps78c3e457
Kat's Zoo Screenshot-5_zps0e38e3de
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 4:59 pm

i like them kitties , yeah i m gonna have them in my game mm cant resist them
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 5:08 pm

This is what Simba looks like. I haven't put him in my game yet, but he's just so cute. Smile

Kat's Zoo Tumblr_mh5cuchP5c1rp0h5ko1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 9:15 pm

lol that such a cute face awww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kat's Zoo Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Zoo   Kat's Zoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Zoo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com