Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 Topposter
Featured Artist : The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 Vide
PostSubject: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 12:35 pm

The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 Tumblr_mmdutxTWTi1ruolkwo1_500

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that The Sims 4 will be coming out in EARLY 2014!

SimsVIP Post HERE

"Today we are revealing to our top fans the fact that The Sims™ 4 is coming to PC and Mac in 2014.

The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most successful simulation game that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide.

The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience. The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.

They say that the eyes are the window into the soul, let’s just say that these eyes are a window into our future. We can’t wait to show you more.

The Sims 4 is coming in 2014 for PC and Mac. Be the first to spread the news. #TheSims4

- The Sims Team"

I probably won't be buying Island paradise then lol.

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on May 7th 2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 5:17 pm

I like that it's not going to be an exclusively online game, which puts that rumor to rest:

Q: Will there be an online component for The Sims 4?

A:There will be additional fun and social gameplay elements for players who choose to go online (more to come on that later on) but the core game is designed to be played offline. It’s up to the player to choose how they want to play.

Q: Will The Sims 4 require a persistent online connection?

A: You will not require a persistent online connection to play The Sims 4.

There's a YouTube video here with more info:

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 5:57 pm

Well 2014 is still a way to go, so already have Island Paradise, still want to play it, glad Sims 4 is not strictly for online play!! That would have ruined it for me! Thanks KK for posting this and I do hope they put a little more effort into the game than into the money the game will make them. (did just say that...?) Rolling Eyes humana

Well...looks like Cstyles may have to start thinking of ideas to merge sims 3 and sims 4 together in one forum..this should be fun...I think... wink
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 6:02 pm

I didn't buy University because it just doesn't interest me, but I still plan on buying Island Paradise, and probably the time travel EP too, depending on the details. I should probably just start saving for a new computer now though in anticipation for Sims 4 -- wonder what the minimum specs will be.
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 6:04 pm

I hope sims4 base game has seasons and pets included i dont see why they have to be seperate ep's!! So silly yet i suppose that is how they make there money. keep the base game as boring as hell so when the ep's are released we all jump and empty our pockets only to be disappointed by the lack of additional content... Dont get me wrong im excited for sims4 i just hate how it feels like we are literally only cash cows for maxis how about they start listening to what we actually want and stop thinking only about how to cash in on us. I also hope they bring back alot from sims2 i really miss sims2 open for business had me hooked to my computer for months lol ohhh and please curved walls would be awesome!! Aswell as bodyshop please bring back bodyshop!!! Omg my list of demands could go forever shuting up now...
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 6:09 pm

I would like to see the ability to layer clothing and different heights for men and women just for starters. I've been reading the officials and someone posted this on one of the forums, which makes sense to me:

They said the eyes are the window to the soul.

I'll bet in this game we can play in first person and see the world through our Sims eyes and interact with their surroundings! Wouldn't that be awesome!?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 6:18 pm

I know this seems like a simple or maybe even stupid request, but in addition to the requests before me, can we PLEASE have a diving board and pool slide in the base game.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 6:23 pm

And real weddings with a minister and bride's maids, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

I would have liked to host a yard sale in the Sims 3.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Yay!!! No online required!! happy *NEW*

Although...is it just me, or do the sims look kinda console-y-ish? Like the hair looks plasticy and they look a little angular...if you catch my drift....hopefully they're going to refine them a bit...I want awesome looking sims for this one!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 2:25 am

I think the Sims in the preview pic look a little... downgraded and underwhelming yeah. Though, this is still a year away, and A LOT of development and changes can be made in that time. That's a good chunk of time for them to change what needs to be changed... Including the specs for the game, and the graphics quality.

I'm also pretty sure they don't release those things (Such as the preview pic) just for fun. A good company would release an image like that this early probably to prove it's really in the works, get people pumped about it, and gather information from reactions from the community. So far, the reactions in the community haven't been extremely positive on the appearance. Then again, that's what a good company would do, and I'm not quite sure EA falls into that category LOL.

HOWEVER, the release of Sim City was horrendous. My boyfriend had preordered it for me so I admit, I was completely caught up in the hype and raging fans. That release alone really did a number on EA, so if they're wise, they'll listen to the consumer more now than ever, and make sure they release a top notch game. Lord knows they need some good publicity, and The Sims 4 would be the perfect opportunity for them to redeem themselves when it comes to Sims fans.

As for the announcement, I have to admit, it was the best part of my week! I've been ready for The Sims 4 since the same EP pattern became apparent to me with TS3. I will never understand why they release clone EP's with each upgrade of the series. I had intended to keep my collection of TS2, and play it when I was in the mood for what it had to offer, but there was no point. After looking at my collection I practically had duplicates because so many of TS3 EP's are repeats. It's incredibly disheartening when a company isn't willing to put in the creativity, nor time to come up with something fresh, new, and different. (Theme Park EP anyone? I mean that's just one of many that I know I personally would be THRILLED about...)

My hopes for TS4 are pretty high. I hope for more realism when it comes to appearance, and I know I'm probably going to get so many replies about how people disagree with me, but with how fast PC games are advancing, I feel like the entire Sims series is just moving backwards in contrast. This game has so much potential to be the ultimate life simulator, and I want them to take some risks and put that to the test. As long as they put the work in, and don't rush through release like they SO OFTEN DO, it could be absolutely amazing.

In the end, I'm glad they're not doing the online thing, though at the same time... (Prepare yourselves...) I feel like if they offered it as an OPTION, it would bring SO much life to the series. Something as simple as a check box would do, much like they have for turning on and off custom content within the launcher. Just the idea of making this game the ultimate role playing game is incredibly exciting to me. Though I know this opinion comes from my core, and at my core I have an UNDYING love for RP. I mean, if they did that, all they'd have to do is throw in a live chat and I would have no need for a role play site anymore LOL! (That idea akjdiwajd gets me so pumped!)

I have so much more I want to say on this topic, but I fear my past year of writing role play has turned me into a habitual novel writer O.O LOL. I didn't mean for this reply to last so long... I'm just so used to writing a lot hahaha. Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread. Maybe I'll continue my thoughts in a new one. ^-^

EDIT: Seasons and Pets NEED to be in the base game. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 2:55 am

Evie, don't worry about posting somewhere else. I plan to make a thread just for Sims 4 discussions. I will move this over to that section. Loved the novel!! humana
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 4:10 am

And no rabbit holes!!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 4:30 am

Evie, they've already stated that there will be some online features if people want to use them, it's just not required. So, I'm sure you'll get your chat.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 1:58 pm

I'm pretty sure the preview picture is more like the box-art for The Sims 3 and 2. Ya know how it looked nothing like the actual gameplay?

The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 125540-the-sims-sims-3
The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 The-Sims-2-the-sims-2-815237_1024_768
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 3:48 pm

Yeah, I've realised that by now. lol I think it's just concept type art to get a picture out to us so we'll stop bitching. lol I'm hoping that the sims will look at least a little better than TSM. TSM sims look great, but I think it's also the lighting because someone converted the skins to TS3 and they didn't look as good because the lighting in TS3 is crap. If they gave us better, more realistic lighting like in most other games these days, it would fix a lot of issues with shadows and weird looking skins a stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 6:46 pm

ice1 wrote:
And no rabbit holes!!!
I second that!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 8:36 pm

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that The Sims 4 will be coming out in EARLY 2014!

SimsVIP Post HERE
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 9:02 pm

I think that Sims 4 will not live up to the hype people are expecting no offense to the EA lovers but EA is not right they need to reevaluate the business and make a totally new game like the sims but they need a new engine this one is messed up I mean come on I play Bridgeport and they always seem to find their way driving the car on the ocean. Anyway I'm sorry I have been gone so long watsup CeCe. lol Hopefully I can be back full time
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 10:54 pm

WQ!!! Hey...you have been gone for awhile...glad to see you back!!

I would love theme parks also!! I so wanted them and when I was sent a survey asking what are some of things I'd like to see in Sims 3 I mentioned 'THEME PARKS'...of course that didn't happen. I also mentioned Vacation's...not like WA, but real vacations...so who knows...maybe Sims 4 will have some of the things we have been asking for!

I also would love to see the cars being used the correct way!
Newborn babies full body!
Better features on the Sims!
Maybe have 2 versions...one for the younger crowd...one for the older players! wink (they don't have to have pee pee's and va jay jay's...just the actual content not be so bubblegum'ish.) humana

This is just a few ideas!

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 11:10 pm

I liked the amusement park/ theme park idea when Evie posted it on tumblr a while back and yes, please include pets and weather in the base game.
I also agree with Cece...give the sim babies full bodies, legs included. I'm so tired of seeing the little glo-worm babies. They are unrealistic and always look like they're stoned.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't like to see the sim disappear at curbside, only to appear in the car...hopefully, we will get more realistic car interactions. I still find it amusing that you can stuff an automobile in your backpack, but that can't be helped.

I really just want to see some originality with Sims 4. Don't rehash sims 2 & 3 eps just to try and make a quick buck. I would be willing to wait longer if we would get more original eps and they got all the bugs ironed out BEFORE they release them.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 12:26 am

Definitely no more burrito babies.
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 12:29 am

How do we get all these great ideas infront of the creators?? They really need to see this!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 12:41 am

Good question, ice. According to the conference call, they are supposedly checking the forums and some of the fan sites to get input from simmers. They seriously need to read Evie's post, along with other responses that I've seen here and on tumblr.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 4:00 am

i like to see sim 1 sim2 sim3 put in sim4 in term of like mm traits personality career , npc et. like sim1 magic and dragon , sim2 cool alien strangertown . bit and pieces. like keep the open hood open. ah well. and better game engine so that it easier to run on our computer with lags an d so on.and put all the famlies in there . too from sim1 to sim 3. ehehhe. o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014   The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Has Been Announced For **EARLY** 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com