Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh Vide
PostSubject: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:53 pm

question answer site
http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1970.msg12447

http://www.simsnetwork.com/simpedia/the-sims-3/expansion-packs/the-sims-3-island-paradise/previews/the-sims-3-island-paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Yf8lV0d-4yI

http://www.thesimsresource.com/content/view-post/post/25537/

things to see to read for a little break

have a nice weekend

ps another site with news and things about new sim stuff and pics mmmm
http://www.simsglobe.com/,

this in german but show the world info

http://www.simfans.de/specials/entdecke_sims3_inselparadies/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:11 am

OMG they added breastfeeding!!! So cool!!! This should be fun...now I want to go scuba diving, but I have to have a baby to breastfeed so which do I do first?! I hope we can take toddlers to IP with us...I wonder what the age limit is going to be on bf....
I was hoping they would add babies looking like REAL babies and the possibility of our sims getting into and out of their cars. I guess they may bring that back with Sims 4.
And how cool...they added a gay couple as one of the families you can start your game with!! Ea has truly been listening to the consumers!!
Ok...let's view more links posted here!!

Edit:
Now, just checked out the second link and it gave a bit more detail, information and pics galore!! Seems like this is going to be a HUGE Ep!! I hope my computer doesn't commit suicide trying to install this!! Lol!! I noticed they have about 8 new hairstyles, 4 for girls and 4 for guys and believe it or not, 2 of the guys hairstyles are ethnic!!! One looks like it may be either a medium length fro or it could be hair twist which is even more awesome and the other one is dreads.

Well...lets go view another link!!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on June 8th 2013, 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:21 am

you came across more than i did wow. mm on gordon ramsey show they had a lady make a dish with breastmilk which our dear fugly ramsey promplty spitted out . mmmm really what poor baby had to do with it milk poor wee thing!

the embargo on the new expanisoni supposely lifted so we will learn more and there another broadcast from the sims people about it mmm. but the patch is the thing that gonna be suprising i think.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:58 am

Aww darn...the breastfeeding may be from a mod. Knew it was too good to be true!! Lol! unknown
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 6:31 am

it a mod? i thought u said it was a new feature? im comfused now. o h well. we all will find out soon enough when people will start playing mm. it would make more sense to have that when we had generation wouldnt it mm.ah rain fron tropoical storm andrea in canada oh welll. see ya later
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:09 pm

looks like alot of cool stuff but i dont want to spoil too much for myslef incase i get it but thanks for the information Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:23 am

Yeah...sorry I confused you mamx...but I do believe it's a mod. I will go back over the links again and see where I saw that at. I read all of them, didn't view the video because I had seen it before. I'd say I spent a good 30 to 40 minutes reading the different links and viewing the pics! Not too long to go now before it's available!!! dancing
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:14 am

Thanks for the links. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:01 pm

Dang it Cece! lol You got me all worked up about breastfeeding. Sad044
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:16 pm

but not gordon ramsey he spitted out that food with the breastmilk in it on one of his cooking shows he did!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 8:11 pm

I wanted that too. Breastfeeding. Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 1:34 am

Sowee...I just read it wrong....my apologies my kind people...no need to stone me or anything like that! unknown Shocked laughing
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 3:10 am

*hides stone behind back* It's ok Cece.... Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:53 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh   paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paradise expansion preview ohhhhhhhhhh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com