Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Going ons in you game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bexx
bexx

Sagittarius

Going ons in you game Vide
PostSubject: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:07 am

Im currently trying to get on the 6th generation
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:04 pm

I sent my guys to university.  But don't have any pictures yet.
Here's one of my Kitty sim,  She carved a pumpkin for 'spooky day'  I thought it was funny that she carved a selfie!
Going ons in you game Screenshot-159-Copy

Cant wait to see pictures of you legacy Smile
Back to top Go down
bexx
bexx

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:56 pm

aww that's cute im trying to get my legacy to 5th not 6th
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Going ons in you game Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:21 pm

I'm currently playing my second generation at university.  
Aurora (left) and Cecille (middle) are cousins and daughters of my founding sisters, Lena and Genny.  The male sim in the picture is Aurora's boyfriend, Derek.
Going ons in you game Screenshot-19_zpsbaec5831
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Going ons in you game Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:06 pm

Kat how do you get your clothes to not look shiny?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:59 pm

I just fiddle around with the color slider in cas until there is no shine.  If I want my sim to wear something black, which always shows up shiny, I just lighten it a tad and it takes away the shine. Smile
Back to top Go down
bexx
bexx

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:47 am

Due to me wiping my game by trying to move them to a new town, my legacy is no more, Im never doing that again
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:17 pm

bexx wrote:
Due to me wiping my game by trying to move them to a new town, my legacy is no more, Im never doing that again

Awe, hon I'm sorry. Do you use a mod to do that?

I don't use mods to move my family from one town to another. I just save the whole family to the bin and then open a new town and plop them down into it. They loose all relationships with their old neighbours and friends and stuff but that's how I do it.

I'm sorry you lost your legacy.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:02 pm

Aww Bexx...I'm so sorry too. That had to be painful. I do the same thing that Mysims does, I bin them and then move them, it's just safer. I think I have about 3 methods so I don't lose my sims again.
Back to top Go down
bexx
bexx

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:45 am

No I didn't use a mod, theres an in-game feature part of the mart phone that can do it for you so I though i'd try it unknown:654:looking back if im to do I again there are things i'd change I don't play a normal legacy I plyed a made up one where I rolled for kids and what their relationship status was so by the 5th generation I predicted something like 20 sims to be born
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 2:46 am

Wow. I don't think a baby has been born in my game in like....forever Shocked I don't know why. unknown EA just messed up babies in TS3 lol. Nothing to do with them until they're older. I'm sorry to hear your legacy got deleted Sad....
Back to top Go down
KLSims
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:01 pm

Sorry your legacy was deleted Sad... Did you use the new method that came with the patch? Figures.

I started my own legacy, but when she got to university it began to lag so much that I don't know what to do! It takes her three sim hours to get in a taxi! Annoyed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 7:47 pm

3 hours to get a taxi!! That is ridiculous! unknown
Back to top Go down
KLSims
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:28 am

Yeah, it's crazy. It takes quite a few minutes to actually begin walking to the door (I make her leave as early as possible), she freezes multiple times and walks the other way for split seconds, then stands at the curb for the remaining two hours, and finally gets to a class that ends at 10 AM at 9:59 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:51 am

Wow O.o That's madness. But here's some going-ons in my game in Isla Paradiso. This is one of my newer sims, Mariah Pereira humana She's Brazilian and she's gots the curves yall lol

Going ons in you game Tumblr_moyvnqEq851rtb5w1o1_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moyvnqEq851rtb5w1o3_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moyvnqEq851rtb5w1o2_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moyvnqEq851rtb5w1o4_1280

I also managed to actually build a houseboat! OMG you guys! I BUILT something!

Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o1_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o3_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o7_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o8_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o10_1280Going ons in you game Tumblr_moysah4bf41rtb5w1o2_1280
Back to top Go down
KLSims
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 9:58 pm

Wow, she's beautiful! I love making curvy sims. And that house! I wish I could build Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 10:21 pm

Both are STUNNING KK!! Love your beautiful curvy sim and your houseboat...I WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT!! That is some serious skillz you've shown making that!! I'm booting my game up now, I'm itching to go in and see how a Vampire tolerates the beach!! Lol!!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on June 28th 2013, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:15 am

Love067 Thank you humana
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:29 pm

I love your houseboat Kosmo. I don't have IP but the screenshots I'm seeing are awesome!
I'm having so much fun in University. Here are Dante (he was a townie from Aurora Skies) and Camille (who I made) flirting before classes

Going ons in you game Screenshot-164-Copy

Going ons in you game Sweetaction-Copy

Camille looks down in the second picture, that's her going in for a passionate kiss look lol!

I used a photoshop action for the first time. I love the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 2:43 pm

Photoshop and GIMP are fun! You get addicted to editng photos once you start! humana  They look so cute together <3
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 9:25 pm

Thanks Kosmo they are really cute together. I have plans for them wink 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:06 pm

What an adorable couple!! I love University also, one of the nicer ep's that didn't disappoint!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 11:56 pm

@Kosmo: Mariah is so gorgeous and she does look like she has a little bit of an attitude. I think she's one of my favorites from you. Your houseboat is amazing. I'm so jealous because I wish I could decorate as nicely as you. You're very creative. Smile

@Mysims: Loving your UL pics. What a great looking couple! They look like they're enjoying their time at university also. I still LOVE that ep. Love067 
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 2:21 pm

humana  Thank you Katink! Lol She is my sim with attitude.
Back to top Go down
bexx
bexx

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:56 pm

Ive started a new game, so far it involes a elder, a teen and toddler. The back story is the parents of the teen and toddler disappered so they grandfather (the elder) took them in. Im makingthe teen work on his gardening skill as they grandmother loved gardening before she died and I dont know what to do with them now
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:15 pm

I tend to switch between different games but right now I am playing the Anderson family.
Mom figure: Selena (witch) Age frozen YA
Dad figure: Sergey (adult age frozen using age freeze potion)
Jack: Young adult there 1st born (18 days)
Kathleen: Teen (birthday 4days)
Peter and Holly: Twin children (Birthday 3days)
Tim: Child (Birthday 7days)
One big happy family. I am waiting till Kathleen ages up to send Jack and Kathleen to uni together. Than I haven't decide what to do with there story. I of course want to move them out separate houses. I don't know rather to move Kathleen to a city type world or keep her in sunset valley. I think Jack is going to stay in sunset valley for sure. Maybe meet someone and have kids of his own. I am loving playing this family with Sims 4 coming soon. I wanted to do something I have never done before which is have more than one kid and a family. My goals before the sims 4 release is to have a sim in every career branch. Try traits I never use. Try the stylist profession again. Anyway that's whats going on in my game ATM. Family tree as of today's game play Going ons in you game TS3W2014-05-2718-21-11-37_zpsa3a17b40
Jack
Going ons in you game Screenshot-5_zpsb289f003
Going ons in you game Screenshot-4_zps5e96d6cf Kathleen
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:50 pm

So I'm doing something I've NEVER done with my game since owning it...I'm actually playing game character's and building on an already existing storyline!  And I love it!! My character hails from Isla Paradise and she is Florita Hernandez.

Rita has discovered that she is expecting her lover's baby. Thus, the storyline begins.

Going ons in you game Screen14

First trimester

Going ons in you game Screen15

Second Trimester

Going ons in you game Screen16

Third Trimester

Going ons in you game Screen17

She's got that preggers glow!!

Going ons in you game Screen18

It's TIME!!

Going ons in you game Screen19

Little Kyle Hernandez (he was born with dark brown hands and female high heels on....stupid glitch of bad cc!)

Going ons in you game Screen20

Baby Daddy Alto never showed up for anything, not the pregnancy, not the birth and then not even after Kyle arrived! I was stunned and Rita was lonely. Sooo...I had her turn to someone she knew loved her dearly at one time in her life...yet she broke his heart. She called Te, her ex-husband, and asked him over...and he said YES!! I feel love still in the air!

Going ons in you game Screen21

After tears, anger and major hurt and frustration they still can laugh together; Zombies and all!! Of course I killed her...the zombie!! Not Rita!!  wink 

Going ons in you game Screen22

Here is Te, Rita's ex hubby! I forgot to post a pre makeover pic!  He really did'nt need too much done, but I like the outcome!

Going ons in you game Screen23

To be fair, I decided to have Florita call Kyle's daddy. It seems like she quickly was refueling the flame with her ex, but she did have a new lover and a new baby. Here he is, I can't remember his first name, so I call him 'Alto' his last name. I did a makeover...of course!

Going ons in you game Screen24

Here is Alto, post makeover. I truly didn't do a whole lot to him, taller, broader, darker, but he already had great lines in his face and a great nose!!

Going ons in you game Screen25

Although Alto came over, he never once went into the house to see his son Kyle.  Annoyed  No  Not good. But Rita seemed okay with it and just glad to see Alto...enough to pose and take a selfie with him. Pitiful... Annoyed 

Going ons in you game Screen26

Kind of bummed, at first, with the way Alto treated her when he found out she was pregnant, Rita had decided to move from Isla and start a new life in Hidden Springs. She felt that was the best thing for Kyle and she decided on the eve of his 1st birthday she was moving! She had been discussing moving with her ex Te and he, although wasn't happy because they seemed to be coming back together, he wanted nothing but the best for she and Kyle. He had grown to really love Kyle and he knew that Kyle needed a better environment.

He offered to go with Rita, help her and Kyle get settled and then head back to Isla. He wasn't going to move back to Isla permanently, he wanted to get 'their' daughter and move with her back to Hidden Springs so she could be near her Mom and new baby brother. Let's say, he has yet to go back to Isla for their daughter. Let's just say...life got a little complicated.

It seems that even though Alto didn't seem to hold interest in his son's life, he had a jealous streak and the thought of Rita and Te getting back together infuriated him. He split them up before and he'd be damn if he saw her run back into his arms. He had ruined her ex's life, lead him down some bad trails financially and made him lose every single dime to every single investment Alto lead him to. Alto blamed back luck, but Te knew that he had been railroaded and used. It became more apparent when he noticed Alto hanging around Rita more and more and then heard through the town gossip, she was expecting Alto's child. Odd though...Rita never had unprotected sex.

They planned their daughter and Rita never missed a pill...so how did she manage an oops pregnancy? Rita blamed it on that odd of the pill not working. She wasn't thrilled at first...but quickly enjoyed her pregnancy while she anticipated his birth.

The curve in the road...She looked forward to Te helping she and Kyle get settled in Hidden Springs...Alto saying that he was coming as well...threw a wrench into everything! Of course she still loved him...but now she was just confused and still in love with him.

Te does not looked thrilled as they arrive to their temporary home...for all 4 of them.

Going ons in you game Screen27

That's all for now, it gets juicer, but maybe later I will tell more of what is going on with this unusual
family. wink

****More of the Story...added May 31st**** (oh...Thanks Kat for the skin link!!)

With the finalization of the move from Isla to Hidden Springs, Rita didn't want the basic's of Kyle's life to fall by the wayside. So of course she had to juggle the move with teaching him how to walk, talk and the most important...POTTY TRAIN!! All of this went well without a problem...except for the fact that Rita did it all. Daddy did not one thing to help little Kyle's transition from toddler to child.

Going ons in you game Screen28

Going ons in you game Screen29

Going ons in you game Screen31

She is so proud of her little man!!

Going ons in you game Screen32

Kyle has an adorable invisible friend, whom I am considering turning human...kind of depends on where Rita's life heads though. Although she is very attentive to Kyle and his needs, I just don't know if she would hold that same dedication to Kyle's little friend.
Going ons in you game Screen33

In spite of his triffiling ways, Rita can't resist the desire and obvious sexual attraction she still holds for Alto.
Maybe she thinks if she keeps his eyes and hands on her, he will finally come around and be a good Daddy and possible hubby for her.

Going ons in you game Screen34

Did NOT know what the graphical thingy on nraas meant...until I clicked it, but let's just say...I can't post those pics here in this post. But I think a peek will let you see where it lead.... Check out the position of her hand...

Going ons in you game Screen35

Rita tries to keep the love alive and makes plans to sneek away from the house, (not far..only on the side of it) and engage in some naughty activities with Alto. Remember...they share a house with her ex husband and Alto and Rita's toddler Kyle. Awkward to say the least.

Going ons in you game Screen36

Alto and Rita have such a 'love/hate' relationship that one minute they are all over each other kissing, hugging and other adult things...and the next they are their worse enemy.

Going ons in you game Screen37

Going ons in you game Screen38

From making love all night until the sun rises to barely able to look at each other, and at times...it has gotten physical. Not in a good 'love making kind of physical way'...we are talking at it like cat's and dog's fighting! Blame it on Alto's very childish behaviour. He hates being confronted about it and defends himself with everything he's got. It's a shame though...he will go into his son's room, look into the toy box and retrieve a toy and take it into another room to play with it alone. That is childish!

Going ons in you game Screen39

Going ons in you game Screen40

Alto, in all his childishness jumps up from the fight, jumps into his car and speeds away...while still in his underwear! Shocked 
Going ons in you game Screen41

After the last brawl, Alto cools down and returns home and confronts Rita. He tells her he wants out of the relationship.  He accuses her of being very naive and abusive and is actually considering reporting her to the police for abuse and contacting child social services and possibly having Kyle removed from her care. It took everything in Rita's power to stay calm while he packed his clothes and ranting the whole time. Te came into the picture and tried to calm them both down but instead infuriauted Alto even more and said if Te stayed behind in the home, he would call child services and tell them that Te was abusing Kyle.
So Rita had no choice but to see Alto leave, good riddance, but also she had to ask Te to leave in order to protect Kyle. It was hard and before Te even walked out of the door Rita felt helpless and so alone. Te vowed to be there for her and Kyle, but also said, he wouldn't wait forever for her to decide where she wanted him in she and Kyle's life.
Going ons in you game Screen42

Rita feels as if she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown at times. She's always loved the water and finds herself often swimming from dusk to dawn. What became apparent that she was down, was finding herself swimming while it was storming and raining hail and all she can think to do is put an umbrella over her head.

The house was suffering from lack of proper cleaning, Kyle was alone more times that he should be and often resorted to just playing with this invisible friend. Rita's life is a mess and she is two steps from full mental breakdown. Things have to change...and soon.

Going ons in you game Screen43

Rita finally snaps out of her dark place, hires a housekeeper to help keep the house tidy and clean and tries to make up for times she knew Kyle needed her.

Once she feels like her life is gearing more to a nice balance, curiosity creeps in and she decides to visit an online dating site. A few have caught her eye....where will this lead, she wonders....?

Rita feels like everything is headed in a good direction now. She feels as if she can actually mention Alto's name and not break down into tears. She and Te have a more mutual understanding and he seems to be more eager to give her some time and space, but she is still lonely. 2 children, an ex-husband, an ex lover and still she is left alone and confused. Maybe it's time to look outside the box of Alto and Te and see what else is waiting for her.
Going ons in you game Screen44

Last edited by cecesaun1 on May 31st 2014, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:45 pm

Loving the goings on in your game, Cece...please post more!!!! Compared to yours, mine is pretty lame. While waiting for my Pleasant house, I'm currently playing a womanizing creep. He was dating one of my sims until he cheated on her with Madison VanWatson (who got a makeover). They seemed to get along great and currently have 5 children together, but now he's cheating on her with the maid. Like I said, he's a creep.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:12 am

I don't think 5 babies and cheating with the maid is a lame story!  humana Kind of sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger's marriage!! Lol!! I will try and post more. I still have some pics to post and although the story is new, I'm really liking the way everything seems to be going. A tiny spoiler...Rita has started visiting online dating sites!!
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:41 am

Loving the story line Cece.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:45 pm

Thank you Butterfly! humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:00 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I don't think 5 babies and cheating with the maid is a lame story!  humana Kind of sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger's marriage!! Lol!! I will try and post more. I still have some pics to post and although the story is new, I'm really liking the way everything seems to be going. A tiny spoiler...Rita has started visiting online dating sites!!

It's just plain crazy. This is the last time I try to do a surrounded by family lifetime wish for both adult sims. There were too many children in the house so I sent three of them to boarding school. I'm planning on continuing with the set of twin girls who are children right now.
I was actually going to play the Bachelor house just so that I could match Bella up with Mortimer, but changed my mind. I figured they would get boring quickly.

By the way, gotta say that I love Mamyrocker's Outstanding skin! Smile

I'm rooting for Rita. I hope she finds someone through the matchmaker. Looking forward to more of your pictures, Cece.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:02 pm

Link please to this wonderful skin you talk about!! humana 

I was hoping to see a few other male sims I had made on the dating profiles but none. So I checked and they are nowhere in the game. In seems like when I went to move Rita to Hidden Springs from Isla, it didn't completely move her to my existing game, it started her in a new game, so minus my sims. Now I'm back into my old games and trying to transfer those sims to the Hidden Springs Rita is in and continue. I have so many directions Rita's life could take so I am a bit excited to see kind of where her free will takes her and my prompts. Why have I never done this before???!! So fun!!
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:17 pm

@kosmo I love the houseboat the decorating is amazing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:15 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Link please to this wonderful skin you talk about!! humana 

I was hoping to see a few other male sims I had made on the dating profiles but none. So I checked and they are nowhere in the game. In seems like when I went to move Rita to Hidden Springs from Isla, it didn't completely move her to my existing game, it started her in a new game, so minus my sims. Now I'm back into my old games and trying to transfer those sims to the Hidden Springs Rita is in and continue. I have so many directions Rita's life could take so I am a bit excited to see kind of where her free will takes her and my prompts. Why have I never done this before???!! So fun!!

Oops! I guess if I'm going to recommend some content, I should probably add a link to it. You can find it at Rock The Sims Italy here.  humana 

It makes the game play more interesting and fun when you give your sims a lot of free will. I try to steer them in the right direction, but they pretty much do whatever they want to anyways and I'm constantly laughing at what I find them doing. Madison is childish, so her favorite thing to do is pull out her toy sheep, even in the middle of a party, and play with it. I sent her to visit a friend and she was playing with the doll house.  unknown 
Not too fond of the matchmaker, though. That's where my first female sim met the cheating womanizer. Just got a notification in game that he became a father of another set of twin girls. He had an affair with one of the townies. Needless to say, I nearly choked on my drink because I was laughing so hard.  laughing 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:36 am

Mysims wrote:
I sent my guys to university.  But don't have any pictures yet.
Here's one of my Kitty sim,  She carved a pumpkin for 'spooky day'  I thought it was funny that she carved a selfie!
Going ons in you game Screenshot-159-Copy

Cant wait to see pictures of you legacy Smile
Great picture she is pretty. Love the Halloween look  Bop 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:38 am

katink wrote:
I'm currently playing my second generation at university.  
Aurora (left) and Cecille (middle) are cousins and daughters of my founding sisters, Lena and Genny.  The male sim in the picture is Aurora's boyfriend, Derek.
Going ons in you game Screenshot-19_zpsbaec5831
gorgeous Sims
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:50 am

Thanks for the link to the skin Kat!! Got it and can't wait to try it out in my game!! humana humana humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going ons in you game   Going ons in you game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going ons in you game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com