Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer Topposter
Featured Artist : PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer Vide
PostSubject: PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer   PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 5:48 pm

Not a fan of Gangnam style...but this was cute!!
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Featured Artist : PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer Badge-1-1
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer   PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:52 am

Lol that was awesome! Really got to appreciate the talent and dedication out there that must have taken ages to do.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9
Chelsea_Summers9

Taurus
Comments : "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, its what you do with the gift of LIFE that determines who YOU are!"~Mewtwo, Pokemon the First Movie

PostSubject: Re: PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer   PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:48 pm

That song always makes me laugh its so hilarious. Great video!! 10 stars for the creator whose patience rivals mine.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer   PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:55 pm

Omg!  That's hilarious!  I love it!  But I love Psy too !  Thanks for sharing Cece  applaud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer   PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSY-Gangnam Style by: Mattsimmer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: What's playing? :: Watch This...-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com