Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Into the Future pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Into the Future pics Vide
PostSubject: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 8:54 pm

So I decided to get Into the Future because I'm pretty bored with Island Paradise. I'm still playing my sim Cade.

When you start the game, there's no new world to click on so you have to use your existing game or start a new one from one of your existing worlds. I used my Island Paradise world with Cade.

The first thing that happens is this time portal appears in your yard and a dude from the future pops out of the time portal. I see they make the same stupid gestures that all the sims make.

In order to travel to the future you have to collect all the energy cells that are scattered around your property (I had to look this up online to find out how to travel). Once you do this you give them to future guy and then you can click on the portal and travel.
It takes a while to get there because it's the world Oasis Landing loading.

Cade got an apartment and some new duds in the future.

Cade bought a Plumbot named Delta. You can instruct the Plumbots to entertain you and they will dance.

Flying around in a jetpack is pretty cool, but it takes practice.

Instead of walking everywhere (even indoors), you can use the Windcarver, which is kind of a hoverboard. Cade is still unsteady on his and falls off sometimes. (That's Cade's work outfit. There are a couple new jobs in this EP and Cade is a Bot Dealer.) I like that there's a new futuristic cars in this game (but can you purchase them?).

There's interesting new hair in the game.

New dance moves?

This is as far as I got since I just installed the game.

Last edited by Eden777 on November 3rd 2013, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Into the Future pics Topposter
Featured Artist : Into the Future pics Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 2:30 am

I can't see all the pics!unknown  But the ones I do see are AWESOME!!!humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:50 pm

great picture. good too see how good your cade is dressed Eden , you are good at fashion yeah , i want that outfit too. love the new hair., oh i do have the into the future expansion oh before i forget. the polish creator did take some the hair from the game for the gals. so if you dont have the expansion you can use them oh oh here the link oh oh
http://simowyblogwojtka.blogspot.ca/

and katink said everlasting garden did extracted some of the outfits . love the stuff .

yes i feel scattered and distracted today ,just one of them days you know

i did myself no favor taking the whole family of brielle and kevin to the future with kitiana teen girl , will toodler and baby twins girls maria and daria. omggggggosh. darn babysitter not showing up or is it invisable , not sure what going on arrrgh. time to get a nanny bot i guess.
did meed the family future descendants. there are like 4 houses. they are not to bad off. not really rich or whatever i think , but not shabby at all. lot of blond hair from kevin was inherited.
hang around the parks , or near the monotrail station u will meed some relatives there yeahh.

i have yet to get the outfit and hair sigh. kitiana a teen she will want to do the makeover im sure . oh it so hard having a big famiy indeed but i will do it !

cade looking so good there. fabouslousness
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:06 pm

oh yes about the portal. since my family lives in island paradise on houseboat , they had no portal. one need lots of room for a portal to be on the property. one can wait for it to appear or buy it. in my case the portal appeared at a lot in downtown.i didnt have to get the fuel for the portal strangely enough. so now they all live in the community area . it sure is interesting to me so far.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:59 am

I love the new dip kiss. For some reason the blond chick kept standing around tapping her foot and looking annoyed. Cade barely knows her. After he went to bed and fell asleep, she crawled into bed next to him.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:38 pm

lol ., that so funny. she did what? mm what her status in the relationship panel. some sims have claimed the bed already in the community living house . so maybe picking a bed that already picked mm
great picture. love that outfit all in white nice.must do that one over too ah
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:04 pm

What's with the plumbot gathering - I noticed this today. My game's been glitchy lately, I think the relationship thing is borked because I'm getting a lot of freezing and I can't send Cade back to the past. I was able to reset the whole town using Mastercontroller, but I'm still having problems. I'm wondering if it's when I've done makeovers - taking a sim into CAS and then importing another sim into the one you're editing (sometimes I get lazy and just want to makover an existing sim). But I'm wondering if this causes problems. I may have to start a new game.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:12 pm

you may need the updated nrass files . overwatch and error
make sure it the right ones though
somehow i got the wrong version when i downloaded yeah.

went to the wrong page or something
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

some other ones are updated too.

and maybe u jsut need to delete the caches file instead,i try that first yeah

sim making over shouldnt affect a thing that is odd. gee

but the latest big glitch i have heard about is the sim clock mm.

oh make sure u get the digital steam or dvd version of whatever mod u are using

nrass has both version for some of their mods yeah. hope your game is working ok

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 10:18 pm

[quote="mamx"]you may need the updated nrass  files . overwatch and error make sure it the right ones though somehow i got the wrong version  when  i downloaded yeah.

I wasn't using these files - haven't needed them since I got my new computer. I went to Nraas but when I installed Overwatch and Error Trap my game froze right away so I removed them. I'll check and see if my over Nraas files are current.

and maybe u jsut need to delete the caches file instead
Tried this a couple of times.

What's sim clock mm?

oh make sure u get the digital steam  or dvd version of whatever mod u are using

My game was installed from DVD.

EDIT: I updated some of my Nraas files, but still having a problem. The sims just freeze but everything else works. You can even move around or save the game. The game doesn't freeze, just the sims.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 1:23 am

Well I gave up, couldn't get my game to behave so I started a new one to see if it would be playable. I'm playing a new sim Alex Donnally.  He's talking to a "sprite" which I guess is kind of a holographic pet. I still haven't figured it out yet. So far no freezing.

Alex and Twink
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 3:01 am

sim freezing ? gee that not good at all yeah.

the sim clock well
i read that when a sim does things for example . taking dirty dished to the sink take forever , taking longer than normal like it take more than an hour to do it. i cant think off hand what things they were doing, but they took forever to do stuff .

the sim clock . seem that the going back and forth in time make the clock go out of whack somehow . so that due to time travel or bugs?

your new sim is very goodlooking!i hope you have more fun this time around
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 3:13 am

mamx wrote:
sim freezing ? gee that not good at all yeah.

the sim clock well
i read that when a sim does things for example . taking dirty dished to the sink take forever , taking longer than normal like it take more than an hour to do it. i cant think off hand what things they were doing, but they took forever to do stuff .

the sim clock . seem that the going back and forth in time  make the clock go out of whack somehow . so that due to time travel or bugs?

your new sim is very goodlooking!i hope you have more fun this time around
I just think the game I've been playing got messed up some how, but the new game with Alex seems to be okay. I had done a ton of town makeovers on the old town though, so wanted to continue to play that one. Alex is one of j-jul's beautiful sims named "Don" - I just love him.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:41 am

well it stil sad i thought. anyhow that stuff worries me that it happens. so every now and then i will copy paste the saved world folder .it dont take up much space . that suprises me

i tend to use the save as ,not the -save - button to save my game. that for some reason i have read bork up the game eeks'
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:56 pm

Yah, my game seems to have fixed itself and I can play again. I suspect it was Story Progression that messed it up since all the relationships were borked. In the meantime, here's a Friday funny for you all.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:01 pm

oh was your story progression up to date ,what did nrass say ? but am very glad your game is good again, good news is good news!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:25 pm

mamx wrote:
oh was your story progression  up to date ,what did  nrass say ? but am very glad your game is good again, good news is good news!
I think so, but I've deleted it, so hard to say. Maybe the Story Progression I had (or any) wasn't compatible with Into the Future.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 8:24 pm

see when i went got a nrass mod i got by mistake the wrong version. so it was oops. one can get any version one want really so one must be careful to get to the right place and all yeah. and for some of them too i think one must watch out for the digital steam version or the dvd compatible version too eeks. oh sims it so much work sigh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 12:13 am

Eden777 wrote:
What's with the plumbot gathering - I noticed this today. My game's been glitchy lately, I think the relationship thing is borked because I'm getting a lot of freezing and I can't send Cade back to the past. I was able to reset the whole town using Mastercontroller, but I'm still having problems. I'm wondering if it's when I've done makeovers - taking a sim into CAS and then importing another sim into the one you're editing (sometimes I get lazy and just want to makover an existing sim). But I'm wondering if this causes problems. I may have to start a new game.

Eden...I still can't stop giggling!! That is such a cool site! It reminds of that movie I Robot with Will Smith! humana  Ea and their glitches!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 12:16 am

Eden777 wrote:
mamx wrote:
you may need the updated nrass  files . overwatch and error make sure it the right ones though somehow i got the wrong version  when  i downloaded yeah.

I wasn't using these files - haven't needed them since I got my new computer. I went to Nraas but when I installed Overwatch and Error Trap my game froze right away so I removed them. I'll check and see if my over Nraas files are current.

and maybe u jsut need to delete the caches file instead
Tried this a couple of times.

What's sim clock mm?

oh make sure u get the digital steam  or dvd version of whatever mod u are using

My game was installed from DVD.

EDIT: I updated some of my Nraas files, but still having a problem. The sims just freeze but everything else works. You can even move around or save the game. The game doesn't freeze, just the sims.

My game does this very same thing if I try to play IP!! I also started getting it when I had Pet's installed so I took it out! Truly sad that I have ep's that I can't play. I still have IP installed, but I can't play the world.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 12:21 am

That little dog is too adorable!! And I LOVE those Nike shoes...nice colors! Your sim Alex is very good looking but your avi...he keeps giving me dirty looks...I think he wants me...:bath:*new* Very good looking!!!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 4:00 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Your sim Alex is very good looking but your avi...he keeps giving me dirty looks...I think he wants me...:bath:*new* Very good looking!!!
Alex is a hottie - wish I had created him, but he's one of j-jul's gorgeous simmies.

I can still play my game, but I get occasional weird script errors and freezing. I was able to travel back home to the past again which I couldn't do before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Future pics   Into the Future pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Future pics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com