Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims/computer freezing up on me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

Sims/computer freezing up on me? Vide
PostSubject: Sims/computer freezing up on me?   Sims/computer freezing up on me? I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:27 pm

I been trying to play my Sims today and three times my computer/Sims have froze on me. The computer is in a new spot upstairs in the library because that's where the internet signal is the strongest.
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: Sims/computer freezing up on me?   Sims/computer freezing up on me? I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:27 am

Try playing minus any mods, if you have them. I've been doing that every time I freeze and have found that 99 percent of the time my freezing is the result of a mod that conflicts and doesn't show up on the Dashboard. Usually, it one of Twallans' mods, like the MC, SP or Woohooer. They are good by themselves, but when you mix them with other mods, they don't always work so well.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Sims/computer freezing up on me?   Sims/computer freezing up on me? I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:47 pm

Except I only have one other mod besides Twallains' and all the others are Twallains and they are all updated and I refuse to play without his mods. Even the non-Twallain one need one of his ones to even work in the first place.
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: Sims/computer freezing up on me?   Sims/computer freezing up on me? I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:10 am

My suggestion to play without Twallans' mods is just to determine if one of his mods could be the cause of your freezing. I know what you mean about not wanting to play without them. I'm currently having the same problem and when I remove his, the game runs perfectly. His mods are great, it's just that they seem to be quite fragile and anytime you add content to your game or make any changes at all even if the change has nothing to do with his mods, they start acting up. I've found that you have to remove his mods, make your changes and add them back in. It's a pain, but for me, that's the only way around the freezing issue. I hope you get your freeze resolved, it can be extremely frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims/computer freezing up on me?   Sims/computer freezing up on me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims/computer freezing up on me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com