Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Good name for a lets play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Good name for a lets play Vide
PostSubject: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 5:07 pm

Hi I want to do a lets play series not on one expansion or stuff pack but playing with female twins. I don't want to call it let's play does can anyone think of another name.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Good name for a lets play Topposter
Featured Artist : Good name for a lets play Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:09 pm

I don't understand how the game works. Will you tell me more about it?
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

Sorry talking about a youtube series for sims 3 me playing the game with twins. I don't want to call it a let's play series to much like everyone else was asking another good name for it. Here are the sims I will be playing with even though they look nothing alike they are twin sisters. Good name for a lets play Screenshot-11_zps53b66ae2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Good name for a lets play Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:58 am

It's no problem talking about your sims involved in other activities!! I post stuff from Youtube often on people's sims, music video's and stories. I'm not sure still what you are asking. Are you just wanting to find a name for a storyline you are creating?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 2:41 am

Twin Magic? Sorry, but it was all I could come up with.  humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:46 am

I love it thank you. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good name for a lets play   Good name for a lets play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good name for a lets play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com