Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(solved) Another question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

(solved) Another question Vide
PostSubject: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

Yea me again sorry  Embarassed. It's just this is one place I can post where I feel like people will look and respond when they can. Anyway is there a way to replace the default underwear that shows in CAS when adding Tattoo's. I downloaded some pretty ones that said were replacement but they didn't replace and I have no clue where i downloaded them from and I still cant get Delphy's launcher to work on my computer it just crashes right away.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 12:57 pm

Okay its been really shh on here lately anyway I changed my mind on this. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (solved) Another question Topposter
Featured Artist : (solved) Another question Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:54 am

Did you delete your cache files after installing the new default underwear?
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:44 am

yes I did.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 12:10 am

butterflyprincess84 wrote:
yes I did.

I haven''t' forgotten about you I promise!!! I've been trying to get the Sims installed on my new laptop and can't get it to work right. That's why I haven't had a chance to look much yesterday nor today on your problem. Did you say that you did check the EA forums to see if anyone else had posted a similar problem?

I truly want to help you so you can get back to making your beautiful sims!! humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:26 pm

aww thank you. I did check the Fourms but I think the problem was with a mod i forgot I had installed. Which was something about extending romance bluffs. My game is fixed now. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 4:40 pm

Awesome!! I'm so glad you got it worked out!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (solved) Another question   (solved) Another question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(solved) Another question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com