Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Topposter
Featured Artist : (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Vide
PostSubject: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:56 pm

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Combat10

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Tumblr10

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Dreami10

Thanks bunches!!

((I know I haven't been as active as of late, but I did get my game back up and running and have been having a blast getting re acquainted with the game.))

Last edited by cecesaun1 on May 19th 2014, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Vide
PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:19 pm

I sent you a link on facebook, but in case anyone else is interested, here's a link to the Xania boots: HERE I'll keep an eye out for the other things. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 12:19 am

Thankies Kat!! Got the boot link, but I swear I've looked all over for the other pair and hair and nothing. Probably right up under my nose!  humana humana humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:12 am

I guess it's time to check tumblr. Haven't been there in so long, but I'll see if I can locate them. I've been in my game every day for the last week. Haven't taken many pictures, but having lots of fun playing. Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:56 pm

I checked tumblr and sims 3 hairs for the hair so far nothing looking at sims 3 updates now. Let you know if i find it. I want it too it looks amazing. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:55 pm

Will do Butterfly!!! Still searching and so is Kat so between the three of us we should locate it! And I know...the hair is GORGEOUS!! I checked here first of course, since we have the God father of ethnic hair finds here, but no luck!!  humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:23 pm

Found them and posted them to your facebook page, Cece.  Forgot to post them here.

Combat boots

Hair
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:31 pm

Thank you thank you thank you Kat!!!!! I owe you!!! Is there something from the store perhaps that you'd like to have. I have about 300 credits just SITTING there and I'd love to gift you with something. humana humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

No reward is necessary, Cece. It's good to know that I can still track cc down when needed. Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:46 am

Glad they were found I had no luck.  Love067 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:44 am

Thanks for helping and trying Butterfly!! humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?   (solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(solved)I'm looking for these 2 pairs of boots and this one hair....anybody?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com