Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

New clothing pedestal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

New clothing pedestal  Vide
PostSubject: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:48 pm

Since you have to have ITF for this to work I am putting here instead of What have you found or whatever. I love shopping in real life even though I haven't been in years. If I could I would anyway of course I want my sims to shop ITF brought that option with there gallery shop. Well a wonderful modder named Ani made it even better. Now you can have a clothing shop for different ages selling specific clothing items. With Nraas mods Master controller and integration you can make more than 3 outfits for each category. Here is the link it is on modthesims love love love this. Shop Also included her youtube video showing how it works. Have a great night. Love ya Cstyles buddies. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : New clothing pedestal  Topposter
Featured Artist : New clothing pedestal  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:08 pm

I love her accent!! It seems a bit over my head, however, I think after I try it a couple of times I'd probably be able to get it work. Thanks for posting this!! humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:20 pm

I am making my own video on it ASAP. It seems complicated but its pretty easy she made it as simple to use as possible.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:19 am

It seems your video is a little different from the other video of the pedestal style. Am I horribly confused now...? unknown wink humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:51 am

I haven't made the video on this yet just on the master controller integration mod.. I have to wait till i get a new headset to do a video on this mod. Sorry for confusing you.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:25 pm

It's okay! I'm always confused on one thing or another!! humana humana humana humana humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:58 pm

Okay well I got my new headset ordered today estimated for Wed. So we will see I forgot its Friday and the weekend though plus memorial day. I hope that doesn't slow anything down but it may.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:36 pm

Redoing the video I made yesterday on how to use the pedestal it will be on my channel today. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42c4-MPO7PvEoy6xMVwpfA
Here it is I think its a lot better than the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothing pedestal    New clothing pedestal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clothing pedestal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Into The Future-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com