Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Life stages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:19 am

"Speaking of bringing things to life, we’ve greatly improved our genetics system. As before, you can create two Sims and try for a baby. Their baby would splice their DNA together and their baby would grow up to have features representative of both their Mother or Father’s looks. Now, right in Create A Sim, you are able to mash-up the looks of two Sims to preview what their child will look like. Better yet, you can then manipulate the look of the child if you aren’t satisfied with the results. You can also create family members based off of just one of your Sims’ genetics! Want to give one of your Sims a brother, done! Or provide them with a kid sister, check! The improved genetic functions are dynamic, open ended and really fun to play with.

Like I said, this is the Create A Sim I always wanted, and I’m excited to share it with you when the game hits this fall."
Render from around May 4th that shows off the different age stages

Life stages May4_zps881a9011

Other noteworthy information from Twitter SimGuruGraham No news on how it will work but Sims 4 will support CC and Mods. Imagine sims that look like

Life stages Thesims4CC_zps3dbfe8f8

Last edited by butterflyprincess84 on June 25th 2014, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Life stages Topposter
Featured Artist : Life stages Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:27 pm

The whole CAS baby thing seems like it did in TS3 but I'm guessing this means they have improved it even more? The creating a family member thing sounds very interesting though!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:02 pm

I'm totally lost. I'm like you KK...it seems to not imply not much change from Sims 3...so...are they saying now if we want to out of the blue add a family member...we can do that but with the same results as if they were born in game? And we can already manipulate what a baby turns out looking. Sims 4 is starting to confuse me a bit. unknown humana 
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:17 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
I'm totally lost. I'm like you KK...it seems to not imply not much change from Sims 3...so...are they saying now if we want to out of the blue add a family member...we can do that but with the same results as if they were born in game?  And we can already manipulate what a baby turns out looking. Sims 4 is starting to confuse me a bit. unknown humana 
I'm guessing the new part is that when you make an adult sim and you want to make them a parent or sibling, you can spawn one in CAS that actually looks like your sim without having to duplicate the sim and start from scratch.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:07 am

I was confused when reading the blog as well. I hope they do a video on how this all works.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:15 pm

No toddlers in base game along with no pools. All I have to say is they better at least have cars now.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:24 pm

Well cars will kind of be unneccesary since TS4 neighborhood will be like it was in the sims 2 but only revamped. And yeah no toddlers. No pools. Life stages go infant>Child>Teen>YA>Adult.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:58 am

Yea I heard. Return of loading screens. I guess just waiting to try the game for myself before I make any decisions but so far i'm disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life stages Vide
PostSubject: Re: Life stages   Life stages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life stages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com