Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!! Vide
PostSubject: Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!!   Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 5:59 am

I checked the forum on ts3 technical and I don't see where anyone else is having this issue so what the heck is wrong with my game?

It worked just fine yesterday...

Any clues or has anyone else had or heard of this problem?

It happens when I click another Sim so they can communicate and nothing pops up.

I've taken them out of the house to see if they would communicate with others and they won't.

Frustrated!!
Back to top Go down

Day 3 of owning Ambitions and I have discovered my first glitch...they won't talk to each other!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Ambitions-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com