Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

New game patches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

New game patches Vide
PostSubject: New game patches   New game patches I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:17 pm

Hello everyone! For those of you that haven't heard ghosts are now apart of TS4 in this months free patch. Next month includes Pools. For those of you holding off to get the game because of the lack of pools its coming soon. For more information there are a couple of Twitch broadcasts on SimsVip youtube. I also am going to make Let's party and and a sims 3 mod video very soon.

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : New game patches Th_banner
Top Poster : New game patches Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

New game patches Vide
PostSubject: Re: New game patches   New game patches I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 7:43 am

Pools are a nice addition. I'm still going to hold out. I'm a champion of holding out. lol
Back to top Go down

New game patches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com